savage is my #1
then alex jones
hannity doesnt blow my skirt up
never heard of wells

Russia Today
Angry Foreigner
Sanity for Sweden
The Golden One

I don't like OP's list, with their water filter bullshit. The Young turks used to be good too once. A long time ago.

Sargon of Akkad

stefan molyneux

You fags really watch Alex Jones? The fucker is crazy

jimmy dore

>Hannity
>Alternative media

You need restock your brainforce. John B is the best of that bunch. He's called out the kikes before and he has a great radio voice. When he was on c2c his ratings were higher than snoory, that's why john b was canneed from c2c

Common Filth Radio, best in the world nigga

Wells is a little deep for most.

Red ice radio
The right stuff radio
Cantwell Radical Agenda

All other shit is for normie conservatives

Louder with crowder if you want comedy about the news

Steben Bolyneux

Jones as a radio personality is ok. But hes a back peddler and not very honest.

ill try him ;)

His youtube channel only has his news segment. To get the real show its a 5 dollar a month subcription. Somehow lots of people cant afford 5 dollars a month, so they claim. I spend that per night on coffee.

It's more that most of us don't care about Alex Jones enough to pay him anything. Personally I like styx the most at the moment but that's just me relating to how goofy he is in a non manufactured way.

Not talking about Alex Jones.

Nevermind, I thought you were responding to someone else. The point still stands that I don't care enough about any of these guys to pay anything other than voluntary donations at most.

Joe Rogan can be good at times depending on the guest(s). Real easy to avoid the ones you have no interest in.

mark levin

jimmy dore is good alternative media if you can look past his annoying TYT progressiveness and focus on his foreign policy and attacks against the media

>mark levin
Isnt he on the same Network that Redeye Radio is on? that Trucking station.

hes at least consistent with calling people out with everyone except for bernie

idk baus i listen to him on the podcast app on my phone... he's very well versed in the constitution

also
Dan Bongino
Andrew Klavan
blunt force truth

Buck....?

Jessie ventura

Well ill give some of these a shot. I drive a lot at night and I need something that keeps me focused. Music gets old after a while with so many patriots taking off for Independence Day I need fresh meat. Some of these will probably end up on my nightly rotation.

>Cantwell Radical Agenda

He's funny and sometimes eloquent but his massive loser/wigger/degenerate past turns me off desu.

I watch him occasionally.

>murdoch murdoch youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw
>athiesm is unstoppable youtube.com/channel/UCLIgnE32n3IYRyY5vtu2_dQ