"I own an AR-15 assault rifle to defend myself myself against the government, should they become corrup-"

>"I own an AR-15 assault rifle to defend myself myself against the government, should they become corrup-"

Other urls found in this thread:

parallelnarratives.com/the-three-stages-of-maos-revolutionary-warfare/
youtube.com/watch?v=gbqf201kkaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHALL

No, they own AR-15 to not go down without a fight.

>fighting drones and tanks with a semi auto peashooter

There are more gun owners than PGM's in the entire US arsenal.

If someone tries to come down to my house and arrest me for saying "fuck sandniggers" on the internet, I can shoot them. You however would let them in, after all, you wouldn't want to lose would you?

Let me help you, before replying to stupid posts take a look at that flag at the top. Now ask yourselves, should I really be humoring a leaf?

Armed resistance does nothing. That missile isnt aimed at a rebel, its going to hit a logistical facility.

Modern cities are hilariously easy to bleed to death. Comfort seeking burgers will capitulate faster than french

>drones can man road blocks and perform house to house raids
burgerland cannot be taken by any army. even it's own.

Stop pretending. You end up like pic related and your pretend freedom amounts to nothing.

Oh look, this thread again. What's the point of these? We've already debunked this argument a hundred times over.

ah okay, bootlicker.

you can still easily kill local cops

>Bomb the fuck out of your own citizens

This seems like a great idea. I'm sure that obliterating entire city blocks in hellfire will win the hearts and minds of your subjects and also won't fucking cripple the economy. I'm sure the whole world will just sit and watch as America wipes its own people out for no good reason.

All that fancy gear sure made the Vietnamese and Afghans do what Washington wanted right? Fucking leaf

forgot pic

Snake blood tastes good, what can I say?
>he had no rebuttal

Guerrilla warfare you leaf

Drones will destroy McDonalds/food transports and napalm will do away with fields.

Nobody was going to conquer japan thanks to the reasons you listed, you can starve the population to the breaking point with ease. Winning a war doesnt require killing

You may have missed the part where Americans get to own weapons, AR-15s included, to defend their home and property from criminals.

Not to mention simply going to the range and having a good time.

Go back to your Molson.

I didn't realize Washington wanted to genocide the vietnamese and afghans.
I thought they were trying to set up local puppet governments

>the US fights insurgencies by just drone striking random buildings

>drones and tanks perform house to house searches
>American soldiers turning on American citizens
Not a very smart fellow, are you?

>Starve your own fucking country to death
>To beat your own country in a war

I'm fucking flabbergasted.

>I don't know the first thing about American gun ownership, military culture and political leanings the post
I thought you slant eyed fucks are supposed to be smart?

it unironically does though

I hear it goes great with african semen.

They wouldn't be considered American citizens, they'd be considered insurgents.

Did it work? I don't get what your argument is here.

Someone post that image about half the military would rebel etc. We get threads like this every few months thinking they were the first to think of this.

my flag is proof that drones can't win wars

That looks expensive.

>to beat your own country in a war

Do you know what a civil war is?

>this makes a difference

>step 1. shoot drone operator
>step 2. ????
>step 3. profit

that's not why I own a gun

Our guns are to kill niggers and liberals, not fight the military.

Dunno, I'm not the one that sits by while Africans fuck my women because muhhh freedom muhhh liberty muhhh private citizen

>We get threads like this every few months thinking they were the first to think of this.

Nah, it's just people getting easy (You)s from really old bait. Nobody who posts this shit actually believes it, because you'd have to be legitimately retarded and have no understanding of warfare, government or weaponry to actually think the US government could wage what amounts to infinite warfare against its own people forever.

Yes, rebels or their affiliates are no use to the government. They dont pay taxes so might well do away with them

Your guns wont create food, electricity, medicine or other basic needs like fuel. These are the things that will get shutdown.

Try eating 45 fatso

lol @ thinking the actual combat forces in the military are on the side of gun grabbers

I'm really inteterested in hearing how you suppose the deep state groups are going to pilot jets, apcs, tanks, fire and control missiles and various munitions, all without any soldiers or pilots.

It does
Oathkeeper is a meme. Your fagsden flag doesn't change that.

It doesn't though. To get any kind of approval to drone strike a random house is a giant pain in the balls. Almost impossible if you aren't actively taking fire from it.

They wouldn't see them as gun grabbers
lol @ not understanding the concept of propaganda

Please see

>when you want to gorrila war but in Kansas

Why? "infinite warfare against its own people" isn't the scenario.

Was that afro-phobia I detected? You could get a few years in prison for that in some places.

How'd that work out in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan? All they had were AK's and you still lost.

Get redpilled on a thing called "revolutionary warfare"

It's something the US failed to defeat in Vietnam, despite all it's efforts. And also keeps failing to defeat in Afghanistan/Iraq for more than a decade now.

parallelnarratives.com/the-three-stages-of-maos-revolutionary-warfare/

The millitary is designed to fight againt's another conventional millitary, not againts civilians. The millitary CANNOT fight againts its own citizens effectively. Whether it be due to the constraint of weapons or the fact that soldiers will simply REFUSE TO FIRE on their own people.

>The rebels will all conveniently and helpfully gather in a single spot
>Obliterating your OWN FUCKING NIGGERING SHITFUCKING INFRASTRUCTURE will ensure obedience and loyalty from the non-hostile citizenry because ?????systemerror

You're absolutely, positively, 100% fucking retarded, Finland. Never once in history has a nation won a war by committing suicide. That's Canadian thinking.

This wouldn't be a civil war, it would be an insurgency. There's a big, gaping difference. You're essentially saying the US government can wage war against itself forever. History has shown the US military can hardly even wage war against literally retarded sandniggers who fuck little boys and goats, but they'll somehow manage to fight against the entire citizenry of the US, as well as their own rebelling military, and also outside influences like Russia supplying the rebels? Because they're fucking wizards?

You still are being a retarded half gook man, you think any of the couple thousand militias rely on super markets and cities for their plans? You really think the US military isn't going to split and fight amongst itself as is in a civil war scenario? Do you really a country many time the size of yours is going to be able to be locked down period? Again you don't know shit.

If you were right the U.S. wouldn't have lost a single soldier in the last decade.

you dumb. fuck.

Yes because the entire military would support the government in case of civil war.

I fucking hate leafs holy shit.

>not owning a rifle capable of of hitting low flying aircraft

Tippity-Top!

>"Those silly colonists would never stand a chance against the advanced weaponry and tactics of the British empire"

>"Those Vietnamese would never be able to stand against the might of the US"

etc etc etc

report me to the internet police, liberal

it doesn't matter what name you call it, they're still not gonna be considered "their own citizens"
>saying the US government can wage war against itself forever
No I'm saying the US government could systematically exterminate all of the retarded, gaptoothed, AR-waving faggots larping about being free.

You're right, they need drones in addition to their AR-15's, clearly.

>No I'm saying the US government could systematically exterminate all of the retarded, gaptoothed, AR-waving faggots larping about being free.

>US government can't even manage itself
>US military is full of gaptoothed, AR-waving faggots
>US government can't effectively wage war on chinks in funny hats or goat fucking subhumans
>No I'm saying the US government could systematically exterminate all of the retarded, gaptoothed, AR-waving faggots larping about being free.

Alright, Captain Retard. Have fun.

>Its a suicide

It isnt, its a massacre. Your side is still alive and well while others are fucked. Few cities might turn to ash and couple More gets fucked but AMERICA will live on. Infrastructure can be rebuilt.

>Loyalty
Its over rated, there is always distrust after a civil war but life goes on. Its not the end of the world.

Yes, military isnt going to split. There is no way military will side on illegitimate rebellion, youd have to create doomsday strawman for that to happen. Military is govt first, they side with the people who pay wages and distribute ammo.

>Can be locked down
Yes, 60 years ago you did it with Japan and germany while they were a sea away. It can and will be done.

Dont discredit your amazing potential to wage war america

gladly

kys cancuck

US military is full of soldiers loyal to the people who sign their paychecks and look after their family's well-being
I already told you once that oathkeepers is a meme. Pay attention, bitch.

>US government can't even manage itself
Yeah the current X party administration is so incompetent, be sure to vote for Y party next election, they'll fix everything and set us on the right track.
How does it feel falling for the simplest jew in the book?

There won't be "sides" you mongoloid Finngolian cunt. Insurgencies don't have clear cut sides. Instead, you'll have intermingled rebels and resistance fighters everywhere, constantly waging a war from within until the end of time. There will be no fucking way for America to do this, especially in the age of the internet.

What, you think the pussy nigger politicians are gonna keep their cool when they see their colleagues being beheaded by chainsaws in 4k videos uploaded to fucking LiveLeak? You think the soldiers are gonna keep fighting when every street corner could be a death trap? You think the war will be a war, and not just the most horrific, drawn out murderfest of all time? You think the Russians and Chinese won't send fuckloads of black ops agents to train, arm and prepare resistance fighters like the US has done a million times?

unpopular war. if the US bombed like a 1000 people a day the media would go crazy.
The government would never bomb its own citizens. unless its a total civil war.and even then the war would be extremely unpopular

>he fell for reuters clickbait image and didn't read his own pic

Ashkenazi jew detected. They're the only ones pushing this "hoard your guns... the government will nuke you" meme. It's like they want to kill us all or something

be realistic, modern cities are hilariously easy to bleed to death. Comfort seeking burgers will capitulate faster than french

Most wars in 1st world countries have had sides

Ie civil wars in spain,US and finland

>Things that wont happen
No need to fight door to door when you can starve the population, its a waste.

I was military zipperhead, no one does it because they love the govt and no one does combat arms for the money. You're thinking about the losers who spec as glorified gas pumpers, wheeled drivers and warehouse workers. Boy, that'd sure be an effective fighting force.

How do you plan on shooting the drone operator?

>you'll have intermingled rebels and resistance fighters everywhere, constantly waging a war from within until the end of time.
Interesting premise, have you considered writing a fantasy novel on it?

I bet all this delusion is coming from some kinda "1/3 Americans own a gun" meme or some shit, and you think that means they're gonna "fight the powa"?

>The government would never bomb its own citizens.

>flag

Sage

>this post will go unnoticed because it BTFO the gungrabbers

Congrats leaf. I honestly didn't think people would be stupid enough to fall for the same thread for the 1,000th time but you proved me wrong. Maybe I'll get lucky and some of these morons will ignore your thread next time but that's unlikely. I tip my fedora to you.

Isn't this kinda why Afghanistan is unconquerable?

step 1: use camo mylar bag to hide heat
step 2: watch where drones come and go
step 3: aim and shoot

American cities are filled with liberals that voted away their rights. Just like I told the zipperhead, the cities are 100% irrelevant.

Worst straw man ever please GTFO sage!

>Their family's wellbeing

Interesting thought you have there, champ. These soldiers are simultaneously murderous sociopaths who are willing to gun down their own families... but are also concerned enough for their own families to betray their countrymen? That's a little odd, almost contradictory even!

>Starve the population
>Starve yourself and your soldiers at the same time

Absolutely ingenious. Holy fuck, who would have thought that simply not eating and letting yourself fucking die would be the best course of action in conflict?

The US military has 1.5 active personnel. That's not soldiers, that's total personnel. As in every single employee of the US military.

The United States, as a nation, has 310,000,000 people. About half of those are white, so 150,000,000 white men and women (assuming no non-whites join in). 75,000,000 men. Let's assume that only 10% of those men fight, so still 7.5 million men. Also, the majority of the military would almost instantly disband...

So you have a good 10 million people fighting against maybe 500,000. This seems like a bit of a bad fight for the government.

context.

where the fuck is that?

because if you honestly think that, say, syria has the same standards of govt as the us you're utterly retarded

no it doesn't, because he's a retard who thinks America was actually TRYING to defeat the insurgents.
>uh oh al-qaeda's basically gone.... whoops, where'd ISIS come from??? wow....

Fucking leaf
SAGED

youtube.com/watch?v=gbqf201kkaM

wtf is that dumb bitch even doing god damn what the actual jesus fucking h Christ fuck me dead oh god damn it all to hell you bastards you blew it up

>1.5 active personnel
yes, typo, but this brings to mind one soldier and a guy with no legs being the whole of the us army

>The entire US military is a guy in a wheelchair with an AR-15 and a volunteer pushing him

probably some malnourished waif who can barely hold that fucking rifle

or someone with no experience with a gun

notice that they clearly fear it, they close their eyes and wince before the trigger pulls, they even pull their head back from the scope

like what, is that a g3? it's a big round, but that's overreacting to a retarded extent.

>Being this retarded
Starving enemy population doesnt imply starving your own retard. US is a big fucking place

If you told me to fight a tank and gave me the option of being armed with an AR-15 or going armed with my fists I can tell you my option would be for the rifle.

fuck, i meant to say "7.62mm is a big round", not implying that the rifle itself is a fucking bullet

>willing to gun down their own families
>their own families
>their own
Why are you retarded?

>Let's assume that only 10% of those men fight
>Also, the majority of the military would almost instantly disband
>Let's make up fantasy conditions so my side wins XD how can you even refute?

Is this because you're Australian and your entire country is centered on a couple of coastlines?

How are they going to do that when the gun owners are also the property owners and farmers? How are they going to remove the massive food stocks that are already here? The instant the government tried to start shit, farmers, gardeners, and preppers would go into overdrive creating and distributing food.
>fires, chemical agents
>what is preservation
>what are preppers
>what is smuggling thru Mexico and Canada
If the beaners can do it we can do it better.

finnigger get the fuck out

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

Worked so well in Iraq and Afghanistan eh?
Now replace retarded sandniggers with ex military people who organized themselves in militias and go to shooting ranges multiple times a week.

>context
9/11