Why is this fatass golfing again instead of doing his job?

Why is this fatass golfing again instead of doing his job?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1420/not-take-vacations/
archive.is/Mv9NO
youtu.be/y6nWgF921-k
trumpgolfcount.com/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/22/trump_drives_golf_cart_on_green_bad.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't want to know, unless you're prepared to know the truth

The truth that he's a lazy cunt that's offloading all the work to the highest bidder, yeah, I got that

To lose weight?

Modern technology allows him to perform his duties anywhere on the planet

Everyone deserves a break once in a while. That's why you don't elect just one guy into the WH but two. Pence should do his job for a fucking day once in a while.

I still haven't seen those sparks, Mike! Where are they?

>golfing

>losing weight

lol. If you're old and fat and golfing, you're still going to be old and fat

>president has to work 24/7
Thanks for the reminder cnn

>fatass

He's not even fat

The last president golfed about 5 times by now, whereas Trump has done 18+ times currently. He's not doing his job, instead wasting taxpayer money to go on vacation

This is after he promised he wouldn't go golfing very often. There is literally no way to defend this

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1420/not-take-vacations/

Obama averaged a trip to the golf course once every 7 days over his two terms. What's your point?

You cunts shriek every time he does anything anyway. Do you really want him working more?

The last president wasted taxpayer money on gay prostitutes

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/Mv9NO

Of course does everybody need a break. And the conservatives are the first ones to acknowledge this.

Yeah, and Trump is averaging way higher already. What's your point? Just calling out the lazy bastard on another broken promise

>averaging way higher

wut? Want to check the math again?

lol you sound like a triggered antifa teen

Trump owns golf courses you fucking twit Obama owned nothing until he left the WH and then all his billionaire friends are footing his bills. Of course, he went golfing with most of those people in order to secure his lifestyle post presidency.

hey CNN

>Fat shaming
Wew, now that's just uncool.

You sound like you have no argument. Meme deflection failed, Trump broke another promise.

Compared to both of them at this point in their presidency, Trump is already over double the last one. If this trend continues (it will) it's going to blow the last one's average out of the greased filled water

Got it, you're okay with him blatantly breaking easy promises

>at this point in his presidency

Nice attempt at covering your ass. Call me when he's out golfing with celebrities and old friends like Obama did every week.

Because fatass americans are stupid

>The last president golfed about 5 times by now, whereas Trump has done 18+ times currently

>currently

reading comprehension

He hasn't broken any promises that I've seen and have you ever heard of negotiating?

He said 100 percent he "wouldn't be a vacation president" and he's already over doubled the vacations taken by the last president. Flat out lie

because obummer times infinity

>implying he golfs every time he goes to Mara Lago
>implying you aren't distorting facts to meet your narrative
>implying I'm not wasting my time arguing with a blue-haired hipster with a negro fetish
>implying implications

Compared to the same point in time of the last one, for the retards that don't understand context

A day off is a vacation?

Lol what a fat piece of shit I would beat the living fuck out of that piggy and then rape his little twinkle son after

Let me guess, you're an orange fatass, but orange because you're covered in dorito dust. He lied, and you can't defend that fact. He's wasting taxpayer money because he's incompetent and scared

youtu.be/y6nWgF921-k

He's actually got a nice swing. Comes from the inside, good turn through the ball. Should score in the 70s-low 80s.

damn your president is obese

He golfed 5 times by this point, Trump has done 18+

>wasting taxpayer money

Call me when he spends a hundred million dollars on a trip to Africa.

Cool. Now look at what the average number of rounds per day is, instead of cherry picking data.

I'm sure he'll blow over that amount with the quantity of vacations he's taking

> host foreign leader
> go to Mar-A-Lago
> whitehouse is a dump compared to it
> talk trade and negotiate some new deals
> golf with foreign leader
> get stuff done on hole #12

BUT HE'S ON VACATION!

>a day off is a vacation

trumpgolfcount.com/

lol

The funny thing is that the media never looks past his tweets. He's said for years that golf is a useful tool for business relationships. His criticism of Obama has always been that Obama wasted time golfing with celebrities and personal friends.

>vacations
Please define vacation.When I go on vacation I leave work behind and go relax, get drunk, get high, pass out and eat eggs when I wake up. This guy goes to one of his estates loaded down with people from work and actually working. kys you fast food working mongrel.

Not an argument. Is a day off a vacation?

hey OP, is this you?

Trump's cult of personality in effect ITT

Yes, it literally is. Most jobs consider days off "vacation time".

Oh. So you take a vacation every weekend?

Yes, a day off is a vacation when you take them so many god damned times in a short period. You're trying to get some technicality bullshit by excusing a lazy cunt's behavior. You don't see workers taking random days off out of their job every fucking week. Try again

I'm too lazy to use paint and crop it out.

Just because I'm calling out Trump on his bullshit doesn't mean I'm a retard like you

>18 days off in 6 months is alot

wut? Nevermind the fact that most of those days were spend in meetings at Mara Lago.

every president has gone golfing or done something other than their job at least once, why are you complaining now?

Why is it so hard for political supporters to admit it when their party leader is doing something wrong. Some of you literally sound like you're defending Kim Jong Un

Grow a fucking pair

Trump is not even walking, he's driving his golfcart on green.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/22/trump_drives_golf_cart_on_green_bad.html

Going by other president standards, it is a lot.

You don't deserve trips. I am going to my job. What will you be doing today neck beard? Are you paid by Soros, or collecting, or both?

This, golf can be used for a very good negotiating tactic, you force someone to talk to you for 3-4 hours while playing a leisurely sport. Taft did this, Teddy Roosevelt did this, FDR would have if not for the polio. Also, golf is a very difficult thing to be good at, so if you can best someone while playing you can have an upper hand while negotiating.

You have nothing to prove your autistic theory other than golfing. Do you have any idea how many business decisions are made on a golf course? Are you aware that a person's golf strategy is linked to how they negotiate and do business? No of course you don't because you live in mommy's basement and have never working any job that doesn't require a hair net.

>He just tweeted like 20 minutes ago hes on his way to Poland on the plane right now.

>Going by other president standards
Since when is this relevant?

Where does a head of state talk with foreign dignitaries when the weather is nice? The golf course.

Yeah, as Trump golf with other celebrities just like Obama, except in greater quantities. Not an argument

trumpgolfcount.com/

Some of the largest corporate buyouts, trade deals, and sales pitches happen on a golf course. Or you could be Obama and just use it for a photo op with Jay-Z or Tiger Woods

Considering you've taken 180 days off in the last 6 months, I wouldn't be talking.

CNN shitposting faggot

Since other presidents don't generally hide in their vacation spots so frequently

What exactly do you think he should be doing right now? He meets with Putin and the G20 later this week.

Because he goes on expensive golfing trips every fucking day. God I wanna beat the living fuck out of that fat pig and rape his little twink son after

mad faggot ;)

You're such a fag. Your boy Obama didn't wake up until noon.

>other celebrities
Such as? How many celebrities have come to entertain POTUS with exclusive concerts and crack smoking like the last one?

Another person starting out with the fag insult. I like it when you do that because then I call you one and you start to question your sexuality apparently and get even angrier. I'm not your therapist though, good luck with that

>implying just because Obama was in the Oval Office he was working

Obama went to the Hamptons, Hawaii and Camp David how many times?

You're just a less autist Obamaleaf. Cry more, faggot.

How many celebrities has the last one golfed with, with names and sources? haven't actually seen anyone post it yet

So Obama is more organized and takes care of business before all the photographers show up at his office? Gee that pic really backfired

English must be your second language. Drop the fake flag faggot and show us your true leaf.

Yeah, you're in the closet. Like I said, stop projecting on me and talk to someone who will listen if you pay them

More closet homos, Sup Forums is full of them projecting on me

Tiger woods, Jay Z and Will Smith to name a few. He mostly golfed with Jews though.

Still more than Obama ever did.

>posting pictures that are 5 years old

Fuck off, your angry Cheeto leader is on a massive fail streak.

No where in google does it say Will Smith golfed with him. Not even on a right wing website. Making shit up or something?

He never did anything, he just had everyone else do his work for him. Can't decide if he was more or a woman or a nigger.

>No where in google
Your level of autism is astounding!

#DonaldRump

Looky here boys, he's fucking blatant liar. Nice try ya sneaky cunt, but you can't make shit up for your fake argument. Confirmed retard

Are all agent orange voters as autistic as you?