This question is ridiculous but how "peaceful" is islam

This question is ridiculous but how "peaceful" is islam

The religion itself is very peaceful and comes from the Arabic word "submission". Once we all submit to Allah's (pbuh) will there will be no more fighting.

In the meantime, die infidel!

Go to the Vatican and call everybody who worships god and Christ a faggot.

Go to Mecca and scream that everyone who worships Allah is a faggot.

See which one gives you the closer haircut.

islam is extremely peaceful, there is charred pieces of you here, over there, everywhere.

on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most peaceful

Muhammed personally killed a man by throwing a spear through his chest. He ordered assassinations. He ordered mass beheadings of hundreds of Jews and Christians. He led military raids and enslaved and killed captives.the Koran and Hadiths both demand perpetual conquest until every Jew and Christian is enslaved and everyone else in the entire world is dead.

Really depends on which sects you are talking about
But on average they are all pretty violent compared to other religions.

after every major prayer(at least once daily) they pray for the destruction of all that isn't Islam, This is during their closest moments to their God.
P.S: this applies to all sects.

Their "perfect man" is a pedophile warlord.

is this real?

Is the spear murder in the Koran? I'm interested in sauce.

I'll give them 9 out of 11 peace points

The religion isn't peaceful but the people are mostly peaceful.

would it be very hard to smuggle a nuke to mecca?

Shiites aren't too bad, when there aren't jews around shit stirring and false flagging. Alawites and druze are okay too, and it's highly debatable if those are even muslim desu. But of all the different kinds of muslim the Ibadi of Oman are by far the most chill, no terrorism or any violent shit of any kind (look them up). It's almost as if it's a different religion it's so chill.

Sunnis are usually cunts and can fuck right off though.

I read somewhere that Nigeria is going through its renaissance period

They must have found the book of peace

The majority of Muslims are peaceful. That doesn't negate the fact that there are many violent Muslims.
Something that James White talks about is the fact that peaceful and violent Muslims can essentially argue about jihad forever because the Islamic canon is inconsistent.
James White has also talks about a certain Islamic belief that the only way to secure salvation is by dying in jihad. I'm not sure how popular this belief is or if it's a Quranic belief but it's worth mentioning.
Muhammad is considered to be the greatest and final prophet in Islam. Therefore what Muhammad did in his life must be good. The greatest and holiest man to ever live was a warlord.

That sounds like a based prophet to be honest.

Yep, and though it might not seem as much, it's the moment when they are talking to their god they enforce a mindset that calls for war and death.
hard but not impossible.
Shiites are having the same schism that caused the violent Sunnis to rise to power, they are more violent in their sharia application(look into Iran punishments) they just haven't got the chance.

It would be hard, but doable.
As far as i know, the nuke must convert to Islam beforehand.

okay famalamagoypai

Islam has no political center like Vatican or Tibet, so the real power belongs to various religious leaders who tractate it the way the want.
Currently Saudis and Gulf States promote the violent version of Islam.

Peacefulness rating: 7.4 megadonkies

Funny though, I actually heard that Muhammad had someone come into his mosque and urinate on the wall, right infront of him.

What he did next was amazing. He let him go.

no its not real

basically you will never be able to attack mecca

kekd and chekd

thats not how a true muslim speaks

as peaceful as Christianity and Judaism