There's nothing wrong with racemixing

Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with race mixing.

This is a natural process that has happened always, since the beginning of mankind. It brings new, healthy blood in the new generations.

What USA is doing it's the same as the romans did, getting a more homogeneous population to unify people, reduce stigma, and better the race. Americans of any apparent race, are actually the most mixed race in the world, which makes them the race of the future, ready for an interplanetary civilization.

By mixing, you are helping the advance of humanity and a new stage on evolution, and also combating racism.

Th mixed race is the race of the future. You aren't a caveman stuck in the past, aren't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
papers.ssrn.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
jstor.org/stable/4145377
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the true upgrade will be the alien dna infusion that will happen in the next ten years. we will literally be able to control our kitchen appliances with brain waves

It's literally one of 4 reasons species go extinct.

Are those 66% whites at the least? Your arguments falls on itself. The reason whites choose racemixing is desperation or fetish. Our race is objectively the most attractive, per capita, compared to all races.
I mean Caucasians and not just Europeans, so Armenians as well.

He still thinks White people are a distinct species.

Always cracks me up seein white bois in here crying cus da superior race out here dickin down they crushes hahaha
We smarter, hotter stronger every god damn thang, and if you don't no it, yo girl sure do lol! Might be we take ur board AND ur girls pussy bois, how bout dat! Den were can u turn hahaha
We ouchea for real!

>This is a natural process that has happened always
Gonna need a sauceroni on that one.

>It brings new, healthy blood
Didn;t know mudblood was healthy.

>romans did, getting a more homogeneous population to unify people, reduce stigma, and better the rac
I don't see the Roman empire around today, do you?

>By mixing, you are helping the advance of humanity
You advance dindu genetics sure, but you're dirtying white genetics

>ou aren't a caveman stuck in the past, aren't you?
Weak ad hominem

Anything else you shill?

>Everybody would be beautiful if we were all at least 70% white

Literally OP

>fall for jewish racemix propaganda
>suddenly shit hits the fan
>no more modern technology
>all non-whites die in Europe because body is not made for cold climate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
have fun dooming your entire family

The fact that you can identify a group as "white" tells us enough about how honest and intelligent you are.

you're really gonna post it in every thread? Trying a little too hard

Caucasians are distinct from other races, he never said whites were their own species. Just clarified it is how groups of populations go extinct.

Yes I'm a lawyer

>two racemixing threads on the front page

I wonder what they're trying to divert our attention from?

Yeah guys. Don't you want sexy and strong children, like this?

I ain't at all fuck u on, I post it one other time so u white bois no, as if I'm in every thread like ur no life havin ass hahahaha out here fuckin ur princess n shit lol and I'm telling all my niggas bout dis board like I said we really gonna turn up in here best believe wen word get out we get it Poppin u feel me

moral of the story: get a south american wife

Sweden is shit already. And what do white cucks do? Nothing.

Yee nigga. Cus we gon be kangz n shit soon!

Fuck you, nigger, you not smart, you fucking gay, and brack too, so doubregay, and also, why you niggers arways tark rike african monkeys, you can't even rearn engrish. And that coming from me, a Chinese dude. Arso, this hating on da whites is dumb, they give you niggers so much free shit, and in turn, you monkeys throw shit at them. You shourd be of ashamed to nigger in america, you ruining re economy. Fuck you niggers and your fat, ugry, twisty-haired, dirty, brown, annoying as fuk, retarded, ugry, women too. I never saw a nigger I riked, and It's a cord day in herr wen I do.

making your race even more cucked by racemixing should be punishable with death

Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with race mixing.

Racemixing is just natural selection doingit's game, and all those beta Nazi's are against that.

Nazism is against natural selection, and would rather interfare with peoples sex lives.

When you see that Nigger with a white woman. Give him a high five. He's obviously high test in the first place.

Nazis on the other hand would rather the police tackle that white woman down, and force her to be with some loser just because he's white.

Haha u can be ironic n shit all u want, but it aint ironic wen the girl if ur dreams who u dream about n think about all the time is slimin my cock up wit her every orifice pussy cracker! She call dick django cus it whip her pussy into shape nah mean hahaha dis real shit, so u keep on wit ur irony bruh

Race mixing is linked with behavioural problems. There is no benefit to health unless the two populations are genetically depressed(most groups are genetically fine already). Race mixing regresses to the average. As a result one side usually loses. Also race mixed people are ugly as shit. It is disgusting. Though I understand why you want to push this meme, you are Argentinian. You want everyone to be like you.

>Natural selection happening
>Blacks robbing a gas station and killing a white intellectual is just natural selection and we should promote that

Anarchists, not once not ever

Swedes a dying out, and this is a good thing.

Matriarchies don't last long dude. In fact, they don't last long at all. They just get replaced by a stronger culture. In sweden, that happens to be Islam.

>dark(er) skinned with white features
>just looks like a tan person

Yeah, fat chance that'll be the result of all racemixing.

fuck off
Islam won't take over, the day they start to get political power is the day that I will be gunned down for manslaugher

Majority of these dark skinned beautiful girls in pro-racemixing threads are just tanned white girls, who spent time in solarium or in the sun. So yeah, you are not fooling anyone.

Wow queen

Well Sup Forums should never shill for Natural selection, or darwinism whatsoever.

Go praise Marx if you want organised and social communism, like monoghamy etc

>One day we'll all be 70% white and racism won't exist because everyone will be more intelligent than we were as well as more beautiful.

Their only issue is they're going to have to farm us for awhile so we can produce enough good genes that they can destroy.

DAMN nigga you really be Killin out here eloquent as hell let em know hahaha!!!

Would totally bang those two at the same time.

>he thinks a country full of feminsed nu-males will ''rise''
>that same country that thinks women are better than men somehow
>that same country full of introverted whiteskights who let their country turn this shit anyway

Socially you and many western (particularly Germany, and USA) countries are hitting so rock bottom, that shitty Islam will be the thing to save you. Sad

Nibba you literally just espoused Natural selection and I destroyed your point and so you say people really shouldn't espouse it.

lol thanks bruh I'm all glo'd up on this board lately lol

If niggers want to rob a gas station, then it's up to whoever the fuck owns it to defend it.

As for America, there are 40,000,000 of them chimping out, and Americuck don't do shit about it.

Just like Bong don't do shit about paki gangs.

i would fuck the life outa them
> outside planned parenthood

Ok, but u just don't justify or explain anything.

>he thinks non-whites will stay in a nation without gibs

They will go away, people will know what made the nation fall and not repeat it

For sure nigga I c u! We really out here sware to God!!!!!

So "glo'd up on this board lately lol" that you even reply to yourself.

This is fucking painful to watch.

Nah I can confirm I was the one who been talking to him

>happened always
Geographical boundaries have isolated subspecies. Racemixing is a new phenomena for humanity due to globalization, and the mass movement of genetically disparate individuals.

It's potentially dangerous to mix subspecies and ethnicities as biodiversity begins to plummet, increasing the likelihood and proficiency of diseases.

There is no health benefits. "Hybrid vigor" only occurs when inbred groups crossbreed and return to a more functional genetic fitness. Human subspecies are not inbred groups. For tens of thousands of years, humans have migrated and adapted to new environments with proficient biodiversity to retain functional genetic fitness.

Mixed race individuals are more likely to suffer from a mental illness too.

>The reason whites choose racemixing is...
...the hott sexx. That's it, that's what it's all
about, THE HOTT SEXX. We want what we
want, and what we want is THE HOTT SEXX.
It's not that difficult a concept.

lol selective editing mean shit, keep dreamin tho. in real life we fuckin they old ass trophy wives behind the scenes, so they can run shit all they want while we runnin game in they bedroom!

You and other westerners have let themselves become feral.

Feral societies can't make groundwork for civilisation, hence why we're all currently living off of the civilisations that our ancestors built. And the tech. Meanwhile we're crumbling, and broekn families are on the rise, raising shitter people.

You don't notcie it, but it gets worse everyday.

Yup they're exactly as ugly as they are black: a tad. Would be hotter if all-White blondes.

Ever heard of post IDs ? Stupid nigger

>monogamy
You realise fucking the neighbours was all commies have to do?

You dont know who your kids are, they dont know their parents = the state/commune is your parent

your a machine cog, not a human under commie rule.

anarchists are smelly retarded squatters anyway, why did i bother typing

Yes but I've already pointed out that everyone thinks whites are the most attractive, at least in features.

Therefore to go lower than that is a severe form of perversion.

want to go splits on a rape charge?

Because somebody has to tell them. It's that embarrassing phase they'll spend a couple years trying to justify their cringe, slowing the conversion

this sums the kike plan up well

>a severe form of perversion
...in other words, HOTT SEXX

And once you will be done with it, there will be no more of these white girls you seem to be so attracted to.

o that's my boi in my wifi, n hey you can call me stupid and nigger all u want but they did the same to Django n u see how that goes!!!

they see the writing, they can read it, but its a stretch to far for someone on that level to ever be useful

>genes control alot

Not in my lifetime so who cares!!

Nowadays degeneracy is race mixing result.
Nothing to add. Just stop being stupid OP.

all niggers need to hang and all race mixers need to be gassed

i think the most beautiful should be kept as trophies for the war heros, probably sterilized but it would cut down on the gas bill

lol keep dreamin, ur own people ain't even wit u. Or are u wagin war wit ur BB guns from ur Nazi treehouse club? lol!!!

My children will be 1/4 Egyptian if I were to make children with finnish woman

Nazi treehouse club!!!!!!!! Nigga stop u killin me
Hey how come can't do emojis on this site bruh? Were do we contact the president on this shit

Huh?

O shit u right we can't

Top of the morning good fellas? How is your day going? (if you're aussie, don't reply me)

Kill yourself -White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness: news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732
-“Nonwhite daters gain status by dating any White. Whites, on the other hand, have little to gain by dating minorities.”:
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
-White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
-Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
-Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions: nber.org/papers/w14192
-90% of women who have a child with a Black man never marry the father: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
-77% of women who have children with Black men earn less than $10,000 a year: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
-98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
-The average White woman who has kids with a Black man earns $7250 a year, excluding welfare: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
-97% of White women who have children with Black men have used welfare papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
-97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their children’s lives: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
-Race-mixers may give less parental support to their children because of greater genetic distance: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
-97% of interracial (Black man, White women) children are born out of wedlock: papers.ssrn.com/

-White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
-Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
-Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples: jstor.org/stable/4145377
-Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
-Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
-Interracial couples devote less time to maintaining their household than same race couples: link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
-interracial people cannot receive organ donations. content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
-Asians who marry outside of their race are less educated than Asians who do not: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
-90% of White women who have kids with black men are unemployed or earn less than 10K a year: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
-White women who marry minorities tend to be poor and to “marry up” in socioeconomic status: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
-Slim, slender, athletic, fit or average White women are 7x more likely than fat White women to refuse to date Blacks.
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
-Better educated men and women are more likely to exclude blacks as romantic partners: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23

Nothing much, working on this shitty and stressful job, but because I did so much work to come here I just cant leave

>he believes the jewish propaganda that tries to ruin white identity

There is more genetic differences between a white european and a black african than there are between a pitbull and a chihuahua - so yes

Absolutely.

i'll take the bait, and say niggers won't win the race war. You can't even organize yourselves. You would literally be fighting each other, then the whites would just sweep in and clean you all out.

>he doesn't believe in science

Yeah but there is a huge problem with inbreeding and all nonwhites are inbred as fuck.

yes..

yes..

blanda up, goyim!!

Fuck off with this thread. Who fucking cares?

fuck off jew

sage this faggot blood drinker

Fuck off niggerlover.

vroom vroom

Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't (just like within any racial group). You shouldn't be so autistic about something that's at a low number

Mixed African Americans with apparent Caucasian facial symmetry are probably somewhere in between Africans and Indo Europeans. Farther away from Bonobo.

>What USA is doing it's the same as the romans did

Collapsing?

You know how a donkey and a horse can fuck and create a mule, but the mule can't fuck anything or make any babies? That's hybridization you fucking degenerate.

Hybrid vigor is REAL!

Mixed QT ftw!

these are neat to you folks know where they came from?

gotta ask cause you just fucking know "citation needed" will be the first thing the liberal screams through its tears

more like hybrid nigor

>curly hair
Gas.
Wavy/straight or gas.

damn she is hot.
more of her?

can see her nipple piercing

>Hybrid
>Posting an F3
The only thing you prove is you can make anything look better by adding white to it, and according to your picture, a lot of white.

Nice.

Why have pure white women when you can improve them by adding nigger traits such as the shit hair, shit skin, and shit facial features and have this hot mess instead?

saved

Of course outliers exist, but for the most part race mixed people are sub human and this degeneracy is pushed by Jews to destroy Europe.