archive.is/tSJoX
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/revoke-cnns-press-pass-0
youtube.com/watch?v=3aijs_qVHHA&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where have you been for the past year?

Sorry should have been more clear.

What's going on with the most recent Trump vs CNN thing

Sorry should have been more clear.

What's going on with the most recent Trump vs CNN thing.

Can I get a quick rundown.

Me too pls

Trump tweeted a WWE gif.
CNN took offense.
Doxed the redditor who made the gif.
Made an article fellating over it.

link to the article

archive.is/tSJoX

>Doubleposting

Basically, CNN was really butthurt about that gif that Trump posted. So they traced down the guy who made that gif. Turns out it was a 15 year old kid, they start to threaten the kid with legal action and also will destroy his life when this gets public.

Does anyone know the kids real name

CNN went overboard with the whole "we're in charge of the media narrative" complex that they've got, to the point where they are threatening to expose details about civilians who post memes about them. They are thought-control propagandists who have had way too much to drink and who believe that they have the right to forcibly silence people into apology or else have their details exposed to the entire public. If this is not taken care of, imagine a world where every journalist and news company can take action against any person making any meme and threaten to expose all of their detail. Are you next? Am I? These people are fucking crazy and need to be toned down and taken down more than just a few notches- they need to be thrown off the entire screen play. Speak bad against us and we'll expose every detail about you- that's them drunk on power thinking that they are all powerful rulers over everyone else. Don't you dare offend them.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/revoke-cnns-press-pass-0

how he fukken caved in, is he a leaf?!

you dont want to post the name faggot then he will get doxxed by transfaggots and sjw

let him just be known as hanasssolo

Not even legal action. THey threatened to release his identity and ruin his life

Drumpf is getting impeached! Its happening!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3aijs_qVHHA&t=0s

To Greentext it for everyone living under a rock here:
>someone posts a gif on r/the_donald of Trump reking CNN on a WWE set
>Trump retweets it
>Goes as far as to retweet it on the official @potus account
>CNN doxxes the guy who posted it on /r/the_donald
>Threatens to publicly reveal his doxx unless he issues an apology and refrains from posting stuff that dissents from the MSM narrative in the future
>Entire fucking internet blows up wanting to destroy CNN, literally the entire internet, even the mainstream subreddits and many leftist forums
>CNN isn't even in damage control mode, they're acting like everyone's on their side and continuing with the blackmail

That's a tl;dr, but it's the gist of it.

CNN did worse than doxxing, they blackmailed. The ledditor posted some obviously prewritten 'apology' and CNN finished their gloating article with a promise to release his details if he ever went back to speaking freely.

CNN are clearly horrified at the prospect of more people mocking them, especially with Presidential approval.