Official CNN Thread

Ok cunts, here's what we're going to do. Go down this list and tweet every single one with something along the lines of

>Do you really want to advertise on a news network that commits crimes like this? #CNNBlackmail #ShutDownCNN
>Do you take the threat of doxing seriously? You advertise with @CNN and they threaten to dox a 15yo for a gif. #CNNBackmail
>I refuse to buy a product from any company that associates with a news organization that commits such disgraceful acts. #CNNBlackmail
>It's disgusting that you still haven't pulled ads from @CNN. #Boycott #CNNBlackmail

Hopefully we can make enough noise before all these people get into work at around 9am EST.

@acpro
@acehardware
@AlfaRomeoUSA
@AllegraOTC
@Audi
@ATT
@Bayer
@BehrPaint
@BMWUSA
@carsdotcom
@CenturyLink
@Chamonix_France
@ClearChoice
@Dell
@Expedia
@exxonmobil
@HP
@HiltonHotels
@INFINITIUSA
@JosABank
@Lexus
@Marriott
@McDonalds
@menswearhouse
@MINIUSA
@MichelobULTRA
@Microsoft
@MercedesBenz
@NationalPro
@NEAToday
@Optum
@panerabread
@pomwonderful
@Prudential
@sleepnumber
@StellaArtois
@TDAmeritrade
@TempurPedic
@USPS
@Vistaprint
@VitaCoco
@WholeFoods -- Try @amazon and @JeffBezos too

Also anyone with a plebbit account, share this to that shithole T_D.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9ZsiDBEjwI
youtube.com/watch?v=z8HY3djbJ2A
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ldeiy/ive_compiled_a_list_of_cnn_advertisers_and_handy/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/revoke-cnns-press-pass-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck im sleepy

Fuck off retard

*yawn*
me too
everyone should go to bed I think

Oy vey shut it down!

This

CNN did nothing wrong fuck the_donald fags about time they grew some balls

T.Shill

The technology and car companies would be most sympathetic... They care about privacy because they don't want to be associated with consumer goods that turn on and sacrifice the end user.

Time for gamergate level autism.

Rev up those letter writing templates and phone calls to advertisers

T. Virgin Neckbeard

they went nuclear after some 15 year old kid named the jew, lol my sides

what about the other networks such as msnbc (especially rachel maddow) and the rest?

I keep getting banned...

he's not 15, at least dont spread fake news while you are going after CNN

nothing wrong with companies pulling ads either

Sleeepy

>RIP all anons who have got banned so far

For posting this

And this

dumb mods thinking they can fight this

Yes, spread this list

>here comes the shills

i was doxxed as well and am also a private citizen

wheres my compensation?

By the rest I mean bbc, abc, cbs, nbc, huffpost, buzzfeed, new york times, washington post among others lol

I know right? Here's there first attempt.

Bump

maybe its because they gotta keep appearances if police comes to ask questions

someone should gif this into trump owns cnn.

>I would also like to apologize for the posts made that were racist, bigoted, and anti-semitic. I am in no way this kind of person, I love and accept people of all walks of life and have done so for my entire life. I am not the person that the media portrays me to be in real life, I was trolling and posting things to get a reaction from the subs on reddit and never meant any of the hateful things I said in those posts. I would never support any kind of violence or actions against others simply for what they believe in, their religion, or the lifestyle they choose to have. Nor would I carry out any violence against anyone based upon that or support anyone who did.

CNN needs to be declared a terrorist organization. Also because of what they did in the '90 and the hprrible situtaion they've contributed to create in the middle east.

>not censoring your IP

Cuomo is a pedophile apologist

Definitely! Should've thought of that one earlier!

HOLY SHIT CNN JUST GOT LEAKED AGAIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=l9ZsiDBEjwI

Fuck FNN

youtube.com/watch?v=z8HY3djbJ2A

Bump. The shills are freaking out.

Bump

CNN Shills

nice try CNN

Noticed the same. They're having a fucking meltdown

It's already on kike book, so it's futile. They may as well just let it happen.

Some dude posted to The_faggot, get upvoting it
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ldeiy/ive_compiled_a_list_of_cnn_advertisers_and_handy/

Like that really matters. Are you really that retarded?

CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.
CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.

My twitter just got locked for 12 hrs, wtf lol

go away t_d niglet

You have a lot to learn newfag

:)

do you kiss your rabbi with that mouth?

Those fucking Jews...

I tried, any other requests?

I seriously doubt that...do you remember redboxing, 14.4kbs modems? I do...

CNN here
Delete this or we will sue you

That's the gas, just breathe it in, it'll all be over soon!

the way to victory is to meme even harder.

CNN is basically shooting themselves cause they are fucking stupid. keep making memes.

I am not a shill, I am just very very tired
aren't you tired?
d-do you want to share my bed with me a-user?

we need form letters so we can copy pasta to these emails.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/revoke-cnns-press-pass-0

May as well tweet "good luck with that merger" to ATT. Merging with TW who owns CNN.

Would be funny if TW sells cnn or spins them off out of TW

Anyways, I've always admired your country fellow user.

DELET THIS GOYIM
hooknosehandrub.jpg

What CNN did goes against the first amendment and right to freedom of anonymous speech.

STOP NOTICING PATTERNS

There is currently no proof this guy was 15 apart from some Sup Forumstard shitpost.

>CNN violated § 135.60 of the New York criminal code "coercion" (1), (5) and (9)
>CNN also federal felony violation of 18 U.S. Code § 241 in relation to the 1st Amendment

Doesn't matter, they still broke the law.

He lives in Harlem? That sucks.

finally

Ow.

Now I'm just trying to figure out what failed. It seems you should be able to do that safely with that equipment. Is there some kind of catch that broke?

Yes and you should stick to that. Stop making dumb shit up and muddying the water.

They said this guy groveled before them and promised to be a good goy so they're not doxxing him unless this "should change". Yeah that's extortion which is a criminal offense. It all hinges on that guy now, if he plays ball, they could bring up cnn on charges

Why was this deleted?

And why isn't captcha working?

Let's see if I get banned again....

Agreed. That shouldn't stop us from raiding CNN though. When did facts ever mean anything to us?

>murica
>land of the free

This is just stupid. He already clarified what he meant. You guys need to get lives.

Doxxing isn't against the law, blackmail is. You fags should know more about your own rights

can somebody make a gif of this?

Is it possible CNN is lying and they just hired some random to pretend he's the gif maker and apologize?

Fuck off shill

Face drumpfturds, hillory will be presidint! Nothing you can do will change that. Cnn is the most respected news show there is!!! you lose again drumpfyboy 2 scoops.

Who posted the apology letter and then deleted the guy's account then? It's leddit, they have handles and post history

Redditors are spineless cucks

That very well could be some vile Jew sorcery they are conjuring up.

This, but unironically.

>a thread actually taking the fight to the (((media)))

Heartily bumped

What an accurate self description. You're very honest. Are you still buttmad about Crualla Deville losing to President Donald J. Trump?

That guy was a faggot for apologizing. Fuck him. I would have called the fucking Jews out and demanded they all be gassed. Then I would have called upon all the shitskins to help my Noble cause. I'll use their Jew sorcery right back at them...

Holy shit dat ass

I didn't realize the apology was on Reddit. So Reddit admins might have just commandeered the guys account, apologized for him and deleted it?

Apologies if this is all old info.