U mad u lose

U mad u lose.

You will have your first sex 6 years from now. Check em

Always cracks me up seein white bois in here crying cus da superior race out here dickin down they crushes hahaha
We smarter, hotter stronger every god damn thang, and if you don't no it, yo girl sure do lol! Might be we take ur board AND ur girls pussy bois, how bout dat! Den were can u turn hahaha
We ouchea for real!

Large nose jewesses getting blacked what a surprise

mad about what

The only fuckable girl there is the short one in the middle, the two with negros are 100% certainly kikes so why should I care.

i'm not even mad

lol look at injured whitey playin make believe to protect his fees fees

All these girl will be an upgrade compared to your hand boy.

>Two fat girls went to a prom with two niggers
Whoa guys, looks like this is the end for White men

How does it feel to be statistically the least desired race on the planet? Even Indians win with you.

>blondes getting bl*cked
>mud hairs staying together

>Implying niggers have feelings beyond MUH DICK
That would require a soul

What the hell is with blonde girls and niggers? Is the blondes being as dumb as a bag of hammers meme real?

Look at those shoulders. When you call her a "broad" you'd really mean it.

They're not natural blondes, they rarely are, you can tell by the eyebrows. They're just bimbos.

Oh shit, a jew and a nigger having a baby would bring that child's IQ up to almost that of an average Spudnigger.

Blacks just hunt them more.

Hahahaha hahahaha!!!!!! U Killin me!!!!!! U don't Kno the real world at ALL, we really out here slayin while u cooped up in ur mom's basement n shit

This
>m-muh blonde master race
Lmao

normies are disgusting people. i already knew this. thots are very stupid.

Real blonde for yah.

I've seen women do this plenty of times, they do it cause they don't know which side has the gas cap. I've watched them run to the opposite side then run back to the correct side. Fucking stupid cunts

i'm not mad about women dating black guys.
but i can't understand why women would date a man only because he's black.
and i can't understand why you would date a white woman only because she wants a black dick.
but hey, it's a free world, do whatever you want. it's not my business, just sounds crazy to me.

>Is the blondes being as dumb as a bag of hammers meme real?
yes