BASED FILTER MERCHANT SAY THE TIME FOR NEUTRON BOMBS HAS COME

I mean, he's right isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

korea-dpr.info/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

Nuke the fuckers into dust..

sorry OP this is /cnn/ please take your offtopic posts to another board.

What proof is there russia has moved away from north korea? I mean if they're smart they'll understand this is better for everyone and trying to control north korea (like china did) will only make them understand north korea will continue to do whatever it wants until it gets angry at you (like china).

1 7 7 6

Since when do we have neutron bombs?

There is no proof at all, it's just based filter merchant overstating stuff.

On the other hand: Those three joining up, destroying NK and splitting it between them would actually be a smart move for all of them!

pic related

I don't know much about the whole north korean slave thing but i know russia has a good number of them. How exactly would that hurt russia/ would siding with sk be a overall better move?

I find it funny, US has like 9 trillions of intercontinental missiles and they think they have any right to say who can and can't have nukes? Fuck you, US.

If that guy from Libya had nukes he would still be around.

>infowars
>breitbart

I wish these memes would stop.

I have a cousin who attended Los Alamos National Labs and I can assure you it really happened

north korea having nukes is on par with modern day sa having nukes dumb ass

North korea knows that, no matter how many nukes they have, they would never, like, be able to destroy the US completely.

Maybe with lucky they could detonate 1 nuke in Alaska. But that's all.

And after this... they are finish. They will be murdered.

US would obliterated that whole shitwhole and kill each north korean politic.

Their fat little leader is not crazy. He would never attack US or its allies for this reason... because this would mean his death.

wrong

It's basically a way for him to insure that US will not overthrown his government... because, you know, this is kinda the US thing.

Not an argument.

Could you give a me rational reason for why he would nuke the US knowing that this would mean the end of his government and of his life (since he would be eventually murdered by the US)?

The guy is a billionaire, he has much to live for. It would be absolutely crazy for him to that.

full agree here.

kim just wants to go on fucking his slave waifus.

Because even someone as extreme and aggressive towards super powers like duterte is smart enough to realize that a war with china would destroy everything hes been working on. Kim un jon doesn't know that. He lives in his own world. You don't know what you're talking about. The US made many threats for them to stop doing missile tests even after china abandoned them and they kept doing it. They just announced they just claimed they successfully launched an icbm (which is pretty fucking stupid considering how everyone thought we were about to go to war with them with fucking china on OUR side) and they still keep doing it. They won't stop. Are the majority of the people in WPK smart enough to apply to their post? Yes. Kim? No. I'm sorry i didn't give you an argument but your post was dog shit

If you eradicate the entire population of Pyongyang, you essentially eliminate the entire Party loyalist population except for a few regional administrators. You have to be very well-integrated into the Inner Party to live in Pyongyang. Compared to the rest of the world, those residents still have it bad, but they get first dibs on food. The rest of the country is for the peasants, and the outer party members.

I still think the South Korean engagement policy favored by the new government is preferable and could work. Ultimately this is a matter for the Korean race to work out. I don't want to see millions of North Korean kindergarteners neutroned. The situation is sad enough as it is.

Btw, those threats were made AFTER the syrian strikes if i recall. So you can't claim
"hurr US all talkkk durrrr"

korea-dpr.info/

kek trump the aggot has no support from russia or china.

fake news

North Korea is the last free country in the world, free of jews
Fuck USA and Jews

How about you travel there and try to steal a pic of Kim?

Fuck off jew

Someone has to rescue him before the nukes come dwon.

SAVE HIM!!!

Free from International Jewry.

> Harold Brown and Soviet General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev both described the neutron bomb as a "capitalist bomb"
A weapon to surpass helicopter drops?

If everyone in the world was rational, there would be no more conflict. We would all compromise. That fat retard can fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb

www.mining.com/largest-known-rare-earth-deposit-discovered-in-north-korea-86139/

we should hand out 25 nukes to each country that wants them. world peace.

>Brazil
Only a shitskin would think a dictator like kimmy having the nuclear option is a good idea