My trip to Poland - The reality of Being Jewish

> In Spring 2007, I decided to go study abroad in Israel. Being a Jew, I felt that there was no better place to spend a semester. When Pesach break came around, I was offered a unique opportunity to go to Poland through the Jeff Seidel group. I must admit that the idea of spending my spring break in concentration camps did not exactly excite me, and I was hesitant to choose that over my initial desire to go relax in Turkey. However after much consideration, I realized that this was an opportunity that I should not pass up and out of respect for our past, I needed to go. Poland proved to be an experience like no other.

> we arrived in Krakow [...] and as we were walking, we saw a Star of David graffiti on the walls and at first thought “oh how cool.” We later found out that the Star of David was used as the letter O in the name of a soccer team that Poland hates, so just like they hate the Jews, they hate the soccer team. Walking in Krakow, I had seriously never felt so uncomfortable before in my life

> It was the first time IN MY LIFE that I felt that I needed to hide who I was, and it disgusted me. The following day, the discomfort of being in the city continued. As we were walking out of a museum, this little boy stares down David (the chaperone) who is very obviously Jewish and spits at him. Then he pulls out a plastic gun and pretends to shoot at us. And what is the SADDEST thing about this is that it was a little boy doing it, not an elderly person. That means the hatred was passed down from generation to generation. We ended up running into the little boy again, and he spat at us again. I have never felt such hatred in my life. You can feel the people staring you down in the streets.

cont

jewishpost.com/viewpoints/My-Trip-to-Poland-The-Reality-of-Being-Jewish.html

> Despite the fact that Jews are no longer outwardly persecuted in Poland today, the rampant anti-Semitism continues. I had the fortunate experience to have lunch with young, Polish Jews. I asked the girl sitting next to us if she faced a lot of anti-Semitism in Poland, how we felt it. She was shocked and said that she never feels it. But then again, she also told me that her parents did not even tell her that she was Jewish until she was 8 years old (probably old enough so she knows better to keep quiet). She said that if you are Jewish, you do not tell people because the Polish do not like Jews. But there is no anti-Semitism? When we tried to explain to her that in America, you do not have to hide being Jewish, the look in her eyes told me that she could not even quite grasp that idea. She probably does not even know what it is like to not be hated.

> I thought going on this trip would be really depressing. Instead I was just infuriated and disgusted. I have never felt so angry before in my life nor so uncomfortable and out of place as I did in Poland. We spoke with a Holocaust survivor (who was 88 pounds when he was finally freed), and he said the worst thing that the Polish people did was to not be neutral. He said he did not expect the Polish to risk their lives to save the Jews, but they could have kept quiet if they saw a Jew. Instead, the Poles would inform on them and send them to their deaths. And for what? A kilo of sugar. He said 1000s could have been saved simply if the Poles did not say anything. Today, Poland is the only European country to have not officially recognized the existence of the Holocaust, and most of it happened in Poland! After so many years, the hatred still remains. It is truly an atrocious situation. When my group finally returned back to Israel, we were beyond ecstatic. We cheered as the plane took off from Poland and cheered when it landed in Israel. I will never return to this awful place again.

Oyy veyy

warms my heart

ITS ANUDDA SHOA

>things that never happened, but i wish it did

>We spoke with a Holocaust survivor (who was 88 pounds when he was finally freed)

kek

the poles see through your jewish lies

>Muh feelings

Try being a catholic in northern ireland you zog cuck

Don't worry lads, we'll be giving them a bit of refugees and multiculturalism don't worry :)

> However, when ultimately faced with the question about whether people should visit Poland? Jews and non-Jews alike. I say for my generation and for those after me-most definitely.
>Although I really HATE the idea that Poland is actually prospering from our suffering because people are paying for flights and hotels and buses and food in Poland in order to see the camps, it is so important for people to see what happened.
>And to see what is happening! There is so much suffering in the world RIGHT NOW!! And people just turn a blind eye! “Oh we don’t want to get involved, it’s not our problem.” Well humanity is everyone’s problem, and it is simply disgusting how people act.
>I like to believe that there is an inherent goodness in people, but when you see and hear about events going on around the world, it is hard to imagine that such cruelty can exist. History most definitely repeats itself, and it will simply be foolish to think that it will not if things do not change.

Yeah, you're never gonna bluepill the Poles on the JQ, they have seen far too much

It wasn't the sixties last i checked pádraig

You should carry a card like this on you at all times.

I have never seen an orthodox jew in my life, no need to. Jewish tricks do not work in this country and they have no idea what to do next

It sucked being a prod in northern Ireland too. (Although if I'd been raised in the east part instead of fermanagh I may feel differently)

based fucking poland.
I wish to god that america had a similar attitude towards these nation-wreckers

"[...]Anti-Semitism is so instinctive that it may quite
simply be called one of the primal instincts of mankind, one of the
important instincts by which the race helps to preserve itself against
total destruction. I cannot emphasize the matter too strongly. Anti-
Semitism is not, as Jews have tried to make the world believe, an
active prejudice. It is a deeply hidden instinct with which every man is
born." ~ Samuel Roth

Jews never got any rescpect for Poland,Poland is nation with highest number of "Righteous Among the Nations", but Jews still want money from us for "holocaust",how do you fucking not expect to people to hate you if you are so goddanm self-righteous, raus aus,jude

>ruling party

>lucky jews

Haha Wisla Kraków at it again. In Kraków there are lots of anti Semitic graffiti AJ

WISLA WISLA

I spent my whole life trashing white Americans and their culture only to find out they were the only ones stupid enough to tolerate me.

It is even better in Łódź

>death to hooked noses

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Poles are bluepilled but just don't give a shit about judea commie fuckers.

>nice hololies noseman
>captcha related

That was the impression I got. Most Poles I spoke with sounded like they just wanted to keep their country and live their lives and were satisfied with that.

Of course after a few drinks the truths started to come out haha. Loved your country I wish there was some way I could find work there but it's hard for an American, or at least it seems that way

Compared to Westerns we are redpilled as fuck. Laughing at jews and shitskins in considered normal here, that's more than enough to get wiser with time passing by

Based slavs, i love them

>Cracovia Kraków (soccer team) on tour

What is the name of the jew team in Krakow user??

I never felt it was from hatred though. Nigger and jew jokes are just funny. Black humor and all that. Most people didn't met a nigger or jew in their entire life.
I heard people talking with pure hatred in their eyes about gays though.

Cracovia Kraków

I know a few antisemitism, and the very most of my friends dislike any kind of shitskins

lol i've never even been anti-semitic but i can recall about 5 jewish jokes off the top of my head which i remember from my school years

let's have 'em user

Anyone else read this in morriaku's
jewish voice?

Unfortunate you didn't get trapped inside a gas chamber. You're welcome to return and I will show you around personally.

Fucking kikes, you just never know your place. Crawl back to your holy filthy desert.

Nigga they're wearing a (((Cracovia))) shirt wdym Łodz?

>Most people didn't met a nigger or jew in their entire life.
ofc you dont. because you put all of them in ovens.

I love how the jew on the left has his eyes on the other jew's coin.

for example

>I would told you a joke about the Jew...
>but I am afraid I will burn it!

in Polish to burn a joke means to ruin it/fuck it up

this pic is from Kraków

lovely..

Vacation to Poland: booked

So does poland still carry hitler's ideas or what

t. Someone who has never been to europe and couldn't find france on a map

Poland is literally fucking based. Drive them out!

>kill 150 million white people
>wonder why whites hate jews

Only a jew can be this retarded

>So does poland still carry hitler's ideas or what
No, we carry our ideas. Poland was extremely antisemitic back in the 20s and 30s and after the fell of communism we are getting back on our righteous path. Nationalism + fascism + antisemitism + christianity.

almost all of them are based on polish puns and word-plays though, so not very translatable

for example "what do you call a striped jew? 'pasożyd' :D"

'żyd' = jew
'pasy' = stripes
'pasożyd' sounds the same as 'pasożyt', which means a parasite

or "why do mosquitoes love jewish blood? because it's sparkling :D" (it's funnier in polish because we call sparkling/carbonated drinks 'gassed drinks')

also joke about moshe kid who saved 1 shekel on bus fare by running behind the bus on his way to school. his dad learns about it and says, "you stupid child! you could have followed a taxi and saved 15 shekels!"

Kek, based polacks at it again.

You'd think after that "bag of sugar bounty" they'd get the picture.

They make their host cultures feel alien in their own lands. Listening to this goober kvetch about feeling alien in Poland is infuriating.

Hitler to Hans:
- Let's kill 6 million Jews and one dentist
- Why dentist?
- Ha! I knew it that nobody will ask about the Jews

Jews begged Hans to build them a house
He agreed, but gave them one condition that if he sees anyone in the window then he will kill him
And he build them a greenhouse

I can recall couple jokes as well m8, let's try them out!
Hitler is strolling down the street
He meets a little girl
He asks
H "what's your name, little girl"? [here you should do a thick german accent, don0t know how to write it in english)
R "Rebecca, sir"
H "Rebecca? Are you, by any chance, jewish, little girl"
R "Yes, I am"
H "Oh.... and they me, Rebecca, how old are you?"
R "I'm gonna be eight years old tomorrow"
H *shakes his head and makes a no-no sign with his finger"

*tell me, Rebecca*

it's like the holohoax it never happened but it should have

>She probably does not even know what it is like to not be hated.
>not be hated
kek

I have one too!

>Hitler to Hans:
>- Let's kill 6 million Jews and one dentist
>- Why dentist?
>- Ha! I knew it that nobody will ask about the Jews

We have the same one, but with a clown instead of a dentist.

That's pretty fucked up

In civilized European countries like ours everybody loves and respects the jewish people

> I thought going on this trip would be really depressing. Instead I was just infuriated and disgusted. I have never felt so angry before in my life nor so uncomfortable and out of place as I did in Poland. We spoke with a Holocaust survivor (who was 88 pounds when he was finally freed), and he said the worst thing that the Polish people did was to not be neutral. He said he did not expect the Polish to risk their lives to save the Jews, but they could have kept quiet if they saw a Jew. Instead, the Poles would inform on them and send them to their deaths. And for what? A kilo of sugar. He said 1000s could have been saved simply if the Poles did not say anything. Today, Poland is the only European country to have not officially recognized the existence of the Holocaust, and most of it happened in Poland! After so many years, the hatred still remains. It is truly an atrocious situation. When my group finally returned back to Israel, we were beyond ecstatic. We cheered as the plane took off from Poland and cheered when it landed in Israel. I will never return to this awful place again.
>Poland is the only European country to have not officially recognized the existence of the Holocaust
LIES LIES LIES
I get why ppl hate jews so much.

Poland truely is the last bastion of Europe

we've come a long way from toilet cleaning memes

>not utraHD resolution
Jewed again.

>anti feminism and SJW
>anti leftists
>anti LGBTQWEETY fags
>anti muslim
>anti immigration
>no nigs
>put jews in their place
>lowest crime rates in all of Europe
>very catholic

Damn i like Poland more and more everyday

>Holocaust survivor

Okay riddle me this, at this point, you're 72 if you were born 1945, the absolutely theoretically possible last year you can be rescued from a concentration camp. But this would require you to be born literally inside the camp.

Further, children can only really memorize things when they are atleast 6-8 years old or some shit.

Let's round this up to 80. The average life expectancy of a healthy man is 78. That's healthy, ie. not something a supposed "death camp inmate" can really attest for himself.

And remember, our 80 year old is someone who was 8 years old in 1945.

The excuse of talking to survivors is getting rather thing, don't you think?

>mfw

>mfw I actually knew a couple people who were in concentration camps, one was an old communist who was there for a few years and the other was my gramps who was in there for 2 weeks only because of a bureaucratic mistake as he had to go to the POW camp, being an Italian soldier captured in Russia after the Italian armistice and all, and was sent to the POW camp as soon as the German saw the mistake
They both lived more than 90, apparently surviving one of those gives you a long life

> In Spring 2007,
story "happend" 10 year ago
also my grandfather was a holocaust survivor too and said jews where the worst
they would tell on you to germans everytime, even gypsies and gays had more honor

and this is something to boast about you dumbass? So that internet people will tell you how great you are?

Daily reminder that Jews are not to be talked to, invited or anything.

>Today, Poland is the only European country to have not officially recognized the existence of the Holocaust,

WAT

>>Today, Poland is the only European country to have not officially recognized the existence of the Holocaust,
>WAT

Here, have this translation from Yiddish to English:
Today, Poland is the only European country that haven't yet acknowledged that it killed Jews in WW2 and they need to pay reparation to Israel for all the crimes they have ever did to Jewish people. We won't back down if we don't receive one amount we have settled in our community, but we won't ever tell how much you filthy goy have to pay to get rid of us. You won't even know if you have paid enough or not enough

stop larping Pawel

>He said he did not expect the Polish to risk their lives to save the Jews, but they could have kept quiet if they saw a Jew. Instead, the Poles would inform on them and send them to their deaths. And for what? A kilo of sugar. He said 1000s could have been saved simply if the Poles did not say anything.
A shekel of Jewish lies please.

Here's a story for you lads. My great-grandfather (Central Poland) went innawoods when the shit hit the fan in 1940s and joined a group of partisans. Spent almost the entire war in the forest.

After the war, I was a young boy, he was an elderly man and I used to ask him a lot about the war. He said the only thing he wished he could change was to make all the kikes go through the oven. They were the scourge of the earth. Lazy, dirty, swindling and afraid of work.
In Poland the punishment for aiding a Jew was death sentence. My grandfather lost many of his friends because of a jew, who was caught by the police, promised to be released if he shared information about people hiding Jews. Imagine being so fucking stupid to fall for it. So he spilled the means and got 4 entire fucking families hanged.

Kikes are the most ungrateful creatures that walked this planet. I am proud of the rampant antisemitism circling in Poland because Jews do not (and never did) deserve better.

>One dream I have in life
>To eradicate the hunch-backed tribe

Gas the kikes

>I have one dream in my life
>to wipe out the hooked tribe

fucking based

bumping

>Kikes are the most ungrateful creatures that walked this planet.
One jew told me that Pilecki was an dick and antisemite because he didn't save jews by breaking free whole camp while being there.

anecdotal evidence

based for gopniks, like yourself

> It was the first time IN MY LIFE that I felt that I needed to hide who I was
Wew lad, you shouldn't come to western Europe.

Icek you have to go back to Israel.

gopniks should be sterilized

tl;dr

Anti-semitism always arises in a vacuum. It has absolutely nothing to do with their behavior. Holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did

Oh it did happen.
I wouldn't have lost half of my family tree and the heritage.
Most in Warsaw ghetto, the rest in Auschwitz.

You are just like muslims.
You have the same denial hability when it comes to the past you identify as.

Maybe one day you will grow up.

>gopnik
>in Poland
buddy stop using the word if you don't understand what it means

There's no GOP in Poland

Whoa, you've totally changed my mind with your brainless nonsense. Look, I found a picture of your grandma and grandpa user

And just like a slimy kike you didn't even address the important part. You just desperately try to prove some past event happened with no real evidence. Wowie you have an easily faked document.

Why is it every single place Jews go you find anti-Semitism? Whence come it? Anti-Semitism is a direct result your behavior, which you just gave a competent demonstration of.

Looks like I hit a nerve here.
Good bye.

Looks like you can't answer the question, slimy little weasel.

> feel good bread
> try hard to derail it with boring bait

stop it already

Even if holocaust didn't happen you still murdered milions of europeans and allowed communism to spread... ribentrop-molotov fuckheads

Sorry kid, I talk with adults only.

omg the merchan is wearing a camp hat

hahahhaha

there are gopniks in Poland as well as enriched gopniks, who have a different aesthetic taste, but mentality stayed similar

Open displays of racism and chauvinism in Poland are mostly a matter of gopniks and people alike. Poor, bitter and cynical people, who find ways to unleash their anger

As I said, you can't answer the question. And lol at you calling me kid. The last defense of an actual child trying to shut down any attempt at dialog. Pathetic.

>there are gopniks in Poland
There's no GOP in Poland.

> says lol unironicaly
> calling me a kid
Original kiddo.

I was on the series of tubes when you were in diapers son. Answer the fucking question you boring cunt

>You have the same denial hability when it comes to the past you identify as.
>Maybe one day you will grow up.
The why the fuck are you destroying the westen Europeans who fought for you and even did time with you in the camps?
Your wrap sheet isn't any better than the Germans. You have behaved much worse