youtu.be/2QmWhIxTCZA?t=10m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=lcNFZPmf-Pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/gdaba6F6npc

2 Polish nationalists harass 10 Antifas

thats 10 cringy spoiled city kids get bullied by local jocks in normal language

t. Gypsy-infested pro-LGBTQ+ Croatia

What is this monster?

this is degenerate, dunno if you feel proud of your so called "nationalists" harassing others. what a pathetic cuck you are

>She will never hug me with her arms
the pain is real

I'm proud of them but feel bad they didn't inflict physical violence on those cucks.

Typical gunter-cuck. Sort out your women, look at the state of them in OP video. They still don't think they have enough refugee cock because you kraut faggots aren't men.

Poles are legendary and will become the heroes of the fight back to save Europe. No tolerance for Antifa commie scum, in fact I think those two lads were being too soft on them.

>white woman with dreadlocks

Fuck those women.

wtf

That culturally appropriated hairstyle

Love you v4.

what do you expect from a Rassenschande?

l-ledeckybro?

Kek at the comments

really shows how stupid people really are

I'm glad I'm living in German and not in Poland. Germany is doing well because of migrants. Without them many simple aspects of live and business wouldn't work properly.
Even polish migrants contribute.

We will be fine and continue to prosper.
Put all memes aside, good diversity actually makes the society very strong.

Is that a woman?

Based German qt. The Polish move all over Europe, take the EU money then get angry when asked to take refugees. Who do they think they are? All poles should shut the fuck if they know what's good for 'em

What do I expect? Nothing more of the obedient German race. They just do what they are told, doesn't matter who is in charge. Its always been the problem with Germans, they have no passion or soul.

Look at the British for example, they slaughtered and enslaved how many people across the world?

Churchill basically starved the Bengal region of India during the second world war because he sent all the farmed produce to support the allied war effort. Over 2 million people starved to death and he is still celebrated as the greatest Briton of all time. They take pride in who they are.

Same with Americans, they literally carpet bombed civilians from the second world war up until the second gulf war. They didn't give a fuck, no national shame.

Germans are told by their leader to feel ashamed and to worship incoming illegal migrants. They then do it.

Hang yourself

How she dares? I expect she's being inmediately deported right now. Fucking Soros' bitch.

>didn't show poland pre/post war

Yeah moron, it's almost as if there were other circumstances that allowed for greater economic prosperity in Germany vs Poland.

kek the memes are real. someone ought to put your half brown country out of itsmisery. fucking hell what a failed state.

>Germany is doing well because of migrants. Without them many simple aspects of live and business wouldn't work properly.

You sound like every other candy-ass kraut, regurgitating every leftist myth about immigration. The truth is that these migrants are taking the jobs away from real German people and sucking your gib system dry, while the native Germans are moving to eastern Europe. Eastern Europe is poorer than the west because of the iron curtain, and many of them are still in poor economic standing because of this, in 20 years time I can see Poland becoming more prosperous, while Germany sinks because of your retarded lib-shit policies that have guaranteed the death of your country.

>going to poland
>talking german through a speaker loudly shouting political message
How dense and stupid is this stupid woman
the best case would have been some polish woman coming there and bitchslapping her back into reality

>are taking the jobs away
they'll never have jobs, but creating a steady underclass is all part of the perpetuum mobile phone of being a dying western welfare state

roasties and beta males wanting more refugees. what a surprise.

-Take Refugees plx!
-Why?
-It's our duty because it's or duty!
-Nah, the downsides are too many, I'd rather not deal with it.
-Actually, I'll have you know the refugees are assets and offer major positive impacts overall.
-Than why don't you take them all?

Is she wrong?

You're right.
One is populated by poles the other by germans

That fedora dude at end is the best. Words of truth.

A lot of my family were killed by Nazis. My great, great aunt, who has a number on her arm, never instilled in me the hatred I now feel for germans. Stop trying to ruin your own country, which was graciously restored for you, and enough with fucking up the rest of Europe, you arrogant fucks.

> Germany is doing well because of migrants.
Why don't you take all the Africans who arrive in Italy, then? Why nobody wants them if they are so great?

End yourself, shit stain

50y of comunism.
Hans get back to preping bulls and fucking up EU.
Thats what you are good for.

Well aside from that whole fingers up the butt at the main entrance to a major city train station in front of a major landmark thing.

>seeing a polish girl for a while
>around brexit time
>during a conversation it turned towards the referendum
>say that I'm voting against the EU and wanting out
>girl looks both pained
>gets angry at me about hating immigrants and wanting to get rid of them
>realise that this is not a conversation worth having publicly
>make a joke "the fit lasses can stay" to defuse the situation a little
>gets triggered and starts going off at me about gender shit
>storms out and never spoke to me again
>her facebook page is all refugee shit and "I apologise on behalf of my country for not doing our bit"

WTF I thought Poles were based?

>Hang yourself

Not an argument. Try to prove me wrong. My brothers works in a very big DAX Group and without the migrants workers the business would go down the shitter.
Face it. Without migrants Germany would be FUCKED. That doesn't change the fact that we need regulated immigration. Refugees who flee war are a very different case thought. Merkel already said it. There is no limitation of refugees trying to seek shelter.

Since months I am trying to argue with the people on Sup Forums. Most of the anons here are simply ignorant. I don't even believe you go out that often as well. Did you ever have problems with migrants or refugees? I'm living in a big town and there are migrants everywhere. I have never been harassed or anything. Many of my personal friends got some foreign background. The youth simply doesn't care. Right now it's the only hope we have. Stubborn old people try to cause conflict. The younger generations are more open and tolerant.

What did he say?

It is their business and not hers, why is that so difficult to understand?

Snake-hair imbecile.

>without migrants the business would go down the shitter
Do you happen to know the religious affiliation of your brother?

youtu.be/2QmWhIxTCZA?t=2m36s

Swedish man on refugees

I'm convinced this is a leaf with a kraut proxy. Nobody can be this cucked and stupid
Blow away leaf

> Did you ever have problems with migrants or refugees?
Yes we did... I personally escaped death by Maroccan terrorist

Nice try David, stick your "muh distant relative had arm tattoo from durr meanie no beanie Nazis".

Give me your address. I will sell you to the ugliest P**i I can find.

the German is the real jew

all blonde hair, blue eyed german needs to be gassed immediately until there are none left

Fuck off cunt

Refugees fleeing war are one thing. However, the majority of people fleeing to the EU are ECONOMIC MIGRANTS. They are there because their home economy sucks, not because of some war. If my home sucks, I don't just get to go to my neighbor's house and live there because he has a better place. Migrants need to fix their home countries, not wreck ours by overwhelming our culture, support programs, and flooding the labor market.

My family is Christian, retard. Learn some history.

Just fucking DIE so we can reclaim your land !

HURRY UP AND DIE!

>Migrants need to fix their home countries, not wreck ours by overwhelming our culture, support programs, and flooding the labor market.

You should become a politician, i'd vote for you

>all of that nervous behaviour
lmao

well it's ok if they're white but they aren't

>letting Germans in
first mistake

>My family is Christian
And this is relevant, because?

That Canadian cuck at the 3 minute mark. What a faggot.

>We took in refugees on our own accord and now I'm annoyed that no one wants to help us because they can see how they are fucking up Sweden.

I love this, its like how the Germans paid my country up front to take in 40,000 Syrians over 5 years.

That was in 2015 and we've only taken in 800 and thats the most that will be taken in as of now because they government simply said "oh sorry guys, that money you gave us only cover the cost of 800".

youtu.be/2QmWhIxTCZA?t=10m22s

Swedes say that they want the EU to force Poland and Hungary to take refugees in. Poland is as good off as Sweden and Germany!

Of course capitalists love their cheap labor so they can lower wages for all the country and bring all of Europe in poverty with them. It's a short term investment as when the middle and lower class salary will hit rock bottom, nobody will aford your goods and we'll enter recession thanks to fucking Germans and their relentless greed.

Man, in France and Belgium the youth is the one more against immigration because they're bullied by Ahmed and Mamadou, or can't find jobs because of anti-racist HR. They'd rather hire some 2-digit IQ African because "muh progressism".

Enjoy your job while you can, but don't come crying when your "friends" turn on you as shit hits the fan.

check this out bro

Women are civilization cancer and artificial wombs are the cure.

Now show picture where niggers and arabs live
Because that will be your future you dumb fucking nigger

Fuck off paddy, it's like you WANT to get slotted

Germany takes in your losers. God I can't stand Poland.

Man seeing that hairline on a girl makes me feel better about myself.

That a twat never got smacked and put in her place. Very rare are polacks diaspora that are Sup Forums tier.

We are thats why we send rejects to you.
What? you thought we send you the brightes? ha good one m8.

Enjoy our retards and sluts.

Send'em back Poland

video related

German artist in Albania talk about how cool feminism is
youtube.com/watch?v=lcNFZPmf-Pw

only the ones in poland
that roastie escaped poland for a reason
just like mexico, poland is not sending their best

So why do we need to censor people who are against immigration? Being stubborn and ignorant is not a reason to imprison someone, or to make him pay fines.

>Since months I am trying to argue with the people on Sup Forums. Most of the anons here are simply ignorant.
yeah i'm sure it's us.

>that hair
cultural appropriation

also give Stettin back!!

In big short: That german-mongrels can fuck off cuz we dont give a shit on anything that is presented by poles pretending to be germans.
Later asked about oposition making marches in the street he told that it is just pain of a fat pig whose food was taken away. And that they need rehab from power and stealing money.

>WTF I thought Poles were based?
We are, she is some coalburner or genetic reject that left. You do have to realise you get our worst (most of the time) as your migrants.

Man it's so true. There was a reason why for millennia we did not allow women to be in any position of critical decision making. And not just because we wanted to keep it a boys only club. The damage has been done now though, there is nothing to be done

>refugees are migrants
>refugees are from syria
>refugees will work
>migrants create jobs
>i was never harrased so it doesn't happen
so many maymays in a single post

I know 3 liberal women that refuse to go back to Poland because of muh racism and another few that are planning to move out to the West
In other words, you are getting uneducated white trash and liberals from Poland.

Ill take the bait nigger. Im blonde and blue eyed and i hate what is happening in germany. Our government hates native germans too. kys subhuman shill

This reminds me of the spawn of Soviet letfovers shouting in the streets of Rīga about how we should be a part of Russia every 9th May.
I'm glad to see that nobody thakes her seriously.

Fuck off you fat burger Mongrel.

>Muh pure Aryan German genes

Don't make me laugh you subhuman mixed race scum.

Germans are literally just obedient serfs to the state, they do as they are told. Its probably why America has been going down the shitter, lots of German Americans there to cuck themselves to the state and obey what their media tells them to think.

I'd welcome Germany going to war with my country, it would at least mean they had the balls to do something! And would finally give the Brits and Americans the reason they need to Dresden the entirety of Germany.

Is it true that when Poland was able to have freedom of movement in Europe that the Prime Minister released large numbers of the prison population on the condition they fuck off out of Poland?

Ones who leave thier country obviously aren't based, so goes around the world, people proud of their country stay in their country.

>Without migrants Germany would be FUCKED
These ''immigrants'' are south Europeans you cuck.
>Since months I am trying to argue with the people on Sup Forums
Cucks are not welcome

burgers are the worst.

Good luck surviving on your own without our money

hahaha this is precious

>german "women"

I was in ireland/dublin 2 weeks ago and some old taxi driver told me that he is extremely racist but loves the germans because they stood with the irish in war or some shit. Then he told me that he loves merkel and met her in person. wtf

Dumb brainwashed slut

It should be illegal for people to go to other countries and preach about the domestic policy's.
I hope the cops threw her in jail.

Dublin

that's some nigger tier shit friend

t. Gypsy

Why are you even in the EU? What benefits does it bring to Italy?

absolutely BTFO

Export our food/wine + other cheap products in Europe without any taxes, mainly
Also our unemployed can look for work in Germoney/Nord Europe and send money back in Italy

what the fuck. I would have punched the camera guy the second he slapped that dude in the red shirt. If you think this is okay you should neck yourself

not_an_argument.png

you wouldn't do shit antifag