Poland being full of racists is just a Sup Forums meme right?

I mean, if a well behaved black guy from America was just there for a few days and kept his head down they would leave him alone wouldn't they?

Especially if he's there to take care of some army business, even if they don't like me they'll at least they'll give me a pass for helping secure Poland, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2kvZpJ_BU
sheswanderful.com/2016/11/14/biracial-chinese-polish-american-racism-krakow-poland/
eu.thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/270263,University-professor-beaten-up-on-Warsaw-tram-for-speaking-German
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've seen blacks in Warsaw. Like 3 or 4. They weren't being lynched. Bad timing maybe

>Bad timing maybe

i lol'd

but then i panicked

Fuck off

Poles hate niggers.
Especially right now.
You will be abused and police will ignore you if you need help.
They really don't want any shitskins at all what with the EU trying to force them to take them in.
You should stay out of white countries, nigger.

Poland is like Germany was 10 years ago. If anything you'll be too popular if you go to nightclubs full of young people.

What you are imagining is further East. Poland isn't like that anymore.

slavs aren't as racist as they are ethnicist
american usage of the words "race" and "ethnicity" is wrong/broken since the US is a biracial nation and consider race as ethnicity (black american vs. white american)
race = biological
ethnicity = culture

there is racism, but it's not as bad as in the US where even progressives still can't get past treating american blacks as pets they have to defend of feel offence on the behalf of

Just don't try anything with the women or try moving there you will be fine. That is of course you don't do something incredibly moronic like speaking another language in public other than Polish.

I hope they lynch you. You would deserve it.

Speak Polish in public and maybe , MAYBE,they won't murder you.

why would you want to go there to begin with? Fuck off faggot the entire world isnt safe for whites, why would you expect to be able to go anywhere you please because you are a black nigger?

use white body paint and say you are russian

Yeah, i spoke English to my polish step mother while in Poland and got burnt at the stake.

Don't be a fucking retard, Jamal.

My sister was attacked by an old lady because she looked "Russian". Kek fucking subhumans.

aw mang dont hate nigga jus tryin to fuck

>I mean, if a well behaved black guy from America was just there for a few days and kept his head down they would leave him alone wouldn't they?

Are you Roman Catholic?

This man has made more than one mistake, first of all he went to Łódź which is a polish detroit and you most likely will get your shit kicked in for no reason, secondly he went to a nightclub full of whiteys and tried to pick up chicks.
Just try not being a 70IQ monkey next time sambo.Hell I wouldnt visit Łódź if you paid me to.

No its not just a meme it has some truth to it and the refugee crisis and eu cunts threatening poland isnt going to help this in fact it increases the racism.

whenever I see a nigger on public transportation, a Good White Man is Poland is telling that nigger to fuck off. Poland hates you chimps.

haha, nope.

>irst of all he went to Łódź which is a polish detroit
What does that make Białystok where people spraying swastikas were set free as they clearly "sprayed traditional symbol of light/happiness and not nazi symbol"?

We aren't that much racist
You see 95% of us don't hate blacks for being black
We hate Blacks who act like a niggers
We hate Arabs, who act like goatfucking subhumans
We hate Latinos, because they have PvP zones, cartels are above government and they chimp out
If you come here and be law-obeying well-behaved gentlemen, then 95% won't have much problem with you
At most we will complain about it and why we don't like it
You won't be one of us ever, even if you become 200% Polish. You will always be outsider

Then you got 5% that is left out
You can get beaten by them just because you aren't Polish
And if you aren't white then it's more probable that you are going to be attacked one way or another
For them it is open season for non-whites, but a lot of them will step down if you show respect to this country and to them
Or they will humiliate you more, i don't know

>czekolada

Białystok is just Polands B asshole, whereas Łódź is a containment city that should be nuked and then have its grounds salted for good measure.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2kvZpJ_BU

Planning to visit Poland with my Lithuanian gf this summer.
Will I be in trouble?

You're fucked.

You'd get some slurs and dirty looks but you can avoid violence I think. I wouldn't go.

There is only one place in Poland like you

as long as you're not trying to illegally go into their country or commit a crime, i doubt you'll get more than the occasional suspicious look. it's not like poland is full "lynch niggers on sight" or something, they just don't want violent psychopaths coming into their country illegally and committing crimes.

Go to the biger city like warsaw gdansk poznan, you will like this country. Ofcourse it can be a bit of racism like, someone will not like you or other stuff. Polish people like fighting and try out their fighting skills so, if you are mma fan you will just love it, but you will be safe.

(For instance, I walk the street and some manlet called me faggot. I like fighting so I looked up for some short adrenaline but he didn't handle the presion it was fun)

But don't go to the smaller cities, they belong to polish only, don't know what they will do there to you.

Fuck off nigger.

>lodz
>polish detroit
Bullshit. I've been there dozens of times, and not just in Manufactura. It has its rundown looking areas, but it is nothing like Detroit or Southside Chicago

Kek, you must really want to see him beaten up.

It is once again proven right that its better to have nuclear bomb explode in your city than have it filled with niggers my friend.
I am deeply sorry our worst shithole didnt live up to your standards.

Are you legitimate jap and not just an English teacher? I don't remember ever seeing yellow people having trouble with people on the street - and we have some Vietnamese here.

They just need some cultural enrichment to become the true shitholes that all lowlifes aspire to live in.

You're an odd one, Mr. Grinch

Don't act like a stereotypical "nigger" and you'll be fine. If you're in the military, wear the uniform, you'll get alot more respect that way. Poles love G.I.'s

What i mean is that even if someone will call you nigger or ahmed or whatever, we callout ourselfs sometimes for the chellange too. In bigger cities it will not be personal tho. It depends how you will react, if you will show spirit dignity or faggotary. It is not daily situation tho, and you would have to represent provocative attitude to get such feedback. Bad places, nights in the clubs and stuff.

But in the smaler cities, racism could be personal. Not to the political level but you can meet people who would like to do bad stuff to you.

I hear they like to practise their German with foreigners. Give it a try.

polish women are essentially default attracted to black men, but they hate black women. it's the opposite with polish men, they hate the men and love the women.

stay out of poor areas and you'll be fine.

t. black guy who grew up in poland until 9 years old

I'm a Jap.
I've had people shouting at me for being with my gf in Lithuania but that's the worst thIng happened to me thankfully.
I try to avoid going out really late and be carful.
When I see thugs coming, I'll just cover my face with hoody, and I try to be unnoticeable.
Once bydro looking guys came near us when we were in a park, and I thought they would beat me up, but they were somehow cool with us,
And said Banzai and cheers to me in the end.
I'm okay with racism as long no violence is involved.

Chill, we are cool, just respect us.

How to behave in eastern Europe as a nigger:

>Don't swagger
>Don't step out of line
>Don't wander around the streets at night
>Don't think you're the shit
>Don't hit on any women
>Don't dress to attract attention
>Be polite

You think it's racist?

That's how we all survive here. Whites and everyone. People here won't take your shit and be too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

Most stories of nogs being beat up and such miss out the part of the nog wandering around at night, hitting on someone's girlfriend or giving someone shit.

And by the way, we are racist in a very different way to westerners. We'll call you a nigger, but that's mostly just acknowledging our racial differences and living with them.

sheswanderful.com/2016/11/14/biracial-chinese-polish-american-racism-krakow-poland/

>and i thought they would beat me up
Grow a pair and start lifting, Tōsuke. Do martial arts.

>and love the women.
First time I hear that.
>stay out of poor areas and you'll be fine.
This. A hundred times this. We have lots of white trash living in inner cities, they're agressive and racist to the point of physical violence so just stay away from them.

Most of us here love Japs, idk how baltics are. But what you're saying just sounds like regular life there, white, black or whatever you are.

Could be because you were with a Lithuanian woman ("stealing our women" kind of a perception?)
There were some memes about Japs over here but it was mostly about your people snapping photos everywhere. I don't believe there was much malice in it - it was said humorously.

Fuck you nigger

they even beat up meds

youll be fucked in poland

>ameriburger snowflake thinks she's a pole

>You can get beaten by them just because you aren't Polish
D-does this apply to schlesian/germans as well?

>was just there for a few days
As long as you go back I don't give a fuck

this is bait but why did you leave?

Even poles speaking kraut eu.thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/270263,University-professor-beaten-up-on-Warsaw-tram-for-speaking-German

>I'm okay with racism as long no violence is involved.

That's the spirit. Only if there were more people thinking like you

>shlesian
Silesian? Nope, they are Polish. Some people refer to them as crypto-German, they can get beaten in regions of Poland who hate them, but mostly it's more that they are our guys

>Germans
Yes, we hate them
They are on par with Russians with most hated white nationality that can be beaten here
And this is getting worse with all the shit they do in EU

you'll be allright, i was ther w/ a group of blacks

> stay out of poor areas
I've hear that multiple times already.

I will be in Zagan, how bad is it there?

I am confused.

Comfy, what are you doing in such a small city though? Poland A is good times for the most part.

I can't be too specific, but broadly speaking I will be doing some maintenance checks on equipment

As if I already didnt know you were a militaryfag collecting data from the nearby bases.
Jokes on you I live near a port city and get to see all the merikan armored trucks unloading from the ships recently.

Its like 50/50

y-y-your just imagining things, there are no trucks unloading things

>black man working
see, this is where you fucked up

Hell, even here you can see trains with military equipment rolling east...

There have been cases of violence against Blacks in recent years. Black soccer players were attacked in a bar by fans of the opposing team in 2015 and two young men were arrested. In a Łódź dance-club, a Black student was attacked in a men's washroom.

Kidnappings happen aswell but they don't get reported.

Im 22 and i saw only one nigger in my entire life, he came here to study, and then he went back to Germany

Do you have a beard? If you do, shave that shit (to avoid being confused with a muzzie) and don't hit on inner city women (as their gopnik male counterparts are always nearby and ready to kick your ass) and you should be fine.

Fuck you, Białystok is based, these swastika-spraying morons are now in prison for drug dealing, extortion and prostitution.

it's a meme. As long as you are Christian you are ok by me.

Stay out of poland

My Italian friend got called a nigger muslim and punched by random yobs. He looks a little bit tanned and swarthy but he's quite ovbiously white med.

If you are a legit nigger I wouldn't recommend it

either you hide and coop on the barracks or get out to get fucked. all up to you nigger.

A few months ago some Bulgarians best a nigger banker from the UK just for being black and polish are way more racist.
Take the chance if you want

Stop being a catholicuck

Yup. A lot of stuff posted here is just jokes. Offensive jokes, but still just jokes.

Poles are less racist towards blacks than Swedes are racist towards whites. You should be fine as long as you don't behave like a stupide fuck.

good goyim

You gonna get some shady looks, maybe some racial slurs.

Nobody is gonna lynch you if you act civilized.

Why on earth would go to poland out of all places? There is a lot tolerant western european multikulti countries to chose from.

>For them it is open season for non-whites, but a lot of them will step down if you show respect to this country and to them
>Or they will humiliate you more, i don't know

This works with bydlo in many countries. You tell them that you came visit to see some historical sites and that you have a thing for [insert country] history. They usually appreciate that.

Depends on the place I think. In St-Petersburg there were black sandwichmen walking around carrying texts like "Visit the Peterburg chocolate museum!" and "I got this tanned at Ivanov's sun tannery!".

In Moscow I remember seeing one African guy trying to pass out flyers for some phone company. He had a big smile but his eyes cried for help.

They will stare at you. My wife had never seen a white person till she came to the US. Also don't approach people randomly to talk, there is a chance you'll get your ass beat no matter your race. But if you're not a chimp or an open fag and you don't mind being stared at you'll be fine

The real subject here anyway is why are you moving closer to Kaliningrad?

> tried to pick up chicks.
This is why black people can't have nice things, know your place nigger

The question is why do you feel the need to be a nigger in a white country? There are many places already littered with your shitskin kind. Just go to those places and be a nigger there.

kek well behaved black guy

If you have no white pollack to vouch for you you might have a bad time.

BS

I remember few years back bunch of nazi cretins assaulted some black chick that was playing, or bing trialed in AZS Białystok. She beat the fuck out of them. When police arrived they KEKed, let chick go and locked dumbasses down for 48h.

yes, Poland is full of racist creatures who hate foreigners. go to more developed countries, not that shithole

You will be comfy in zagan since they are used to burgers there.

Żagań is one of the major foreign military bases in Poland mate. That's where burgers get stationed as deterrent for russia. If what he says is true he will be there due to the missile shield or some tech issues we have with equipment from burger land.

>My wife had never seen a white person till she came to the US.
Why did you go to the middle of Africa to look for a wife?

Fuckin chilean mistook...

ITT: Polish gopniks boasting about chauvinism

Poland is what happens when you've never had either a successful industrialisation, like western nations, which created a big group of wealthy, satisfied people, or when you had a rapid de-industrialization which resulted in impoverished population in 1989

You end up with gopniks/dresiarze, as you can see them here on Sup Forums. They will basically brag about how primitive they are, because they expect acceptance and respect from foreigners

This user is correct : There's nothing to do and see in Eastern Europe, because this region has been raped by History (perhaps except Czechia and Hungary, they're nice)

It's full of suffering, depression, bitterness, cynicism, violence, tears, broken lives, corruption. The sad picture of how people became demoralized, is here on Sup Forums. Look at all those Polacks boasting with how they hate Germans, who basically give them money and jobs. This is the great tragedy of this territory - people became primitive, brutal and careless, so they say out of frustration whatever they want, they're not being held to any standard, they live like animals

This is what secularization, WW2 slaughter and communism do to your head. Absolute massacre

Don't come here nigger.