Auspol

Howard cucked edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/05/jack-sock-tries-to-find-young-fan-towel-snatched-wimbledon
archive.is/cB60o
glxy.tv/w/mKwRSku
youtu.be/IwIwTdBOJvk?t=218
youtube.com/watch?v=01wvTlrCaVY
archive.is/2017.07.05-120415/https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/05/jack-sock-tries-to-find-young-fan-towel-snatched-wimbledon
youtube.com/watch?v=7PpJkaXsKHU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh7HoB1SmKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Dan Savage

second for the sutherland shire

>theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/05/jack-sock-tries-to-find-young-fan-towel-snatched-wimbledon

GAS THE BOOMERS!
AGE WAR NOW!

Hey Sutherland bro!

Fuck Islam

4th for LDP/Nats/ON/Conservatives coalition led by the big Dick

Always archive shills
archive.is/cB60o

REDPILL ALERT

Anyone who needs to be redpilled on GetUp! the Goerge Soros front group attempting to wield influence over Australian politics and political ideology.

8th for Autism

Cousin is dating a chick with cerebral palsy, kept it from us for over 2 years and but now was forced to introduce us. Turns out she is basically mong, can obviously communicate but seems to be a bit simple and has spastic arms/legs going everywhere.

Is this abuse? or is it OK and everyone needs loving etc?

or 6th, whatever

Sorry forgot to link
glxy.tv/w/mKwRSku

ask him what it's like to fuck a spastic

oh fuck, they're discussing on ABC Local Radio here wether we need to supply new information on the next MANDATORY DATA TRACKING CENSUS what we do in our spare time.

WTF. Are they getting the metrics to work out who to gas???

.gg/mKGemDu

those cunt clenches when they have a fit though
fucking hot mate

Cerebral palsy doesn't make you mentally challenged, it's just that they have disadvantages when it comes to muscles/bone structure.

youtu.be/IwIwTdBOJvk?t=218

yeah that's what I want to know, is it like when you donkey punch a chick

youtube.com/watch?v=01wvTlrCaVY

old white women are the baloart of freedom

I'm guessing your the user in the other thread.

>archive.is/2017.07.05-120415/https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/05/jack-sock-tries-to-find-young-fan-towel-snatched-wimbledon

I didn't do the last census because of bullshit like this.
Fuck them, how much information do they fucking want?
Surely zuckerjew would be happy to sell them the information cheaper than the cost of a census.

But the one in that video sounds like a mong? that is pretty much what this chick sounds like as well.

>"YOU ARE A NIGGER'"

>"I DON CEH I'M HALF FOKIN HUWHITE"

W E

E

That's the physical disability you are hearing. Nothing wrong her mind.

fuck the commie and the spic are on the new thread.

Hmm, so they are perfectly OK to consent to it?

Why do they sound like retards then?

>Aussie sits and deep in heart knows he will never enjoy streets of old world.

Cheers mate. More people need to be aware of these insanely wealthy/influential Jews/globalists and their vision for western society. I dare not use the "J" word around normies though.

She's mentally capable, she just has trouble functioning her jaw due to the palsy itself.

1 in 3 are proper spastics.

I wish you could make threads were the OP could make it so only Australians could post in it

they crave aussie attention and the slopeheads and wogs give it to them

>Based Latho
Who amped for tonights Outsiders? Interview with PAULINE HANDSON YEEEEEEEEEEEE BRAAAAAAAAH!

(still not uploaded for some reason..... cmon mark)

yeah mods need to do it.

Whoa nelly, now I'm confused. So some of them are proper spastics? or is that the ones who have other conditions as well?

not a spic, just to rehash

GetUp! is their most public form. It's a straight up subversive left wing organization who's sniveled their Jewish noses right into the Australian mainstream.

i'm just going to ignore them

I think part of it is, once you realise each gov deparment (including the police) are just a faction protective of its own turf and up against the populate and other gov departments as rivals, then you know this information grab is so they can build up internal value of their insitution for exchange/power/funding with the other institutions for their internal hidden systems and databases.

its their way of making their own value to get their cut of the gov funding pie.

these fuckers are creating our future police state dystopia. forcing us handing over data at the threat of their jackboot for them to profit from.

why do you spics and commies come on Australian threads trying to shitpost?

so once her gobs open you can shove anything in it or does she uncontrollable snap and lock with her chompers?

>yeah, so you've got all these positions and everything, whatever, I suck dicks though, and frequently, so what do you think about that, retard?

>yeah, I thought so. Can't even deal with it, can you? I'm going to suck a dick right now

-OP, 5 July 2017.

because you just gave them a (You)

If ya cunt gona call me a commie i am going to consider moving to ya shithole of a cluntry aussie.
HEY GUYS what do you think mybie i should move to australia?

why are you cherrypicking pictures of Riga

i wonder if she flicks the bean.

>HEY GUYS what do you think mybie i should move to australia?

Fuck off, We're full.

yeah the only way is to deny them the attention they desperately seek by not replying

Cus cunt ya know that ya can perfectionise your shitposting skills onlky if you are with the masters of shitposting.

Spics and sad communist countries deserve (you)s. Maybe if we give them (you)s online they won't come here on a boat looking for them.

fuck you you fucking retard

yeah true im not gonna respond to these two faggots.

whyd the asian guy stop making auspol threads?

At least i have something to chery pick. while you don't have anything to pick, inb4 muh 4 german style built homes in south brazil.

do you guys have that one crazy bitch that lives in your complex? theres this wack bitch who walks her dog 5 times a day and fucking talks to it.

Don't make me do it again.

Making threads becomes tedious after a while.

I will move to Australia.
There is nothing you can do about it cunt.

You'd think a gook would be fine with that. You see them in the library just full on playing shitty online games 24/7.

What do you call that pile of bronze boulders on that minaret to the left? Is it a Latvian cuck stack?

Are you fucking retarded? The lack of muscle coordination makes it difficult for them to speak clearly.

the lads in the discrod (not his - the one i linked above) was spamming his attention whore shit then we banned him and started making a million gook memes with his hapa face that he doxed himself
and well i guess he's killed himself

I can cherrypick too

l-look how brazil is a civilized country with strong european values

whats the discord?

I live in a house, lad, I'm not a fugging degenerate.

What you're hearing is the speech difficulties, this has nothing to do with their mental status what so ever.

Depending on the severity of the disease, people can speak fine with palsy (see that spastic kid that played as a spastic in Breaking Bad) then there's people that have it worse, ones that have a hard time controlling/manipulating their jaw muscles.

Imagine lifting your forearm up, it's pretty easy because you have complete control over it. Now lets say you have cerebral palsy. When you lift your forearm up, you have your own body trying to fight back with it, which means you have to focus a lot in order to complete that action. When you try to lift that arm, your arm wants to go left, or it wants to go right, sometimes the muscles in the arm refuse to communicate at all. You also have a high chance of muscle spams/twitches

She's pure, don't say that.

--

I know what you're probably thinking now, yes it would be interesting, as long as she doesn't speak.

Mate you yourself don't even need cerebral palsy to sound retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PpJkaXsKHU

stop using discord

cerebral palsy buttmad faggot detected

bring qts

your lucky, i get scared that ill see this bitch in the corner of my room in the middle of the night.

Just get your willy out and start wanking yourself silly if that happens.

That's literaly nothing mate, you can't even come close to Lettland.

why does this slav keep posting images of his random eastern country? lol?? am i missing something???

I'd vote for Dick if we all get free Bush Foods Breakfast tbqh.

I'm still concerned about heroin user. Has he posted at all since last week?

That is why i am going to come leggaly, and you will not be able to stop me.

Retards: your country is not full so shut the fuck up.

I will bring myself then.

Fuck off we're full

>living in apartaments

how's that real state bubble treating the youth

Mark Latham is a fucking psychopath

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh7HoB1SmKU

yeah i asked in the last thread, user told me that he hasnt seen him since the thread he posted the picture of the heroin.

Fuck that looks like a good brekky staple.

he has so much more of a grasp on foreign investment/relations than any of our pollies.
i'd be happy if he was even just a consultant for their trade deals

Our points system is pretty much designed to answer the neet question.

Your best bet is to go full black face and rock up to a reffo camp in Kenya.

>thousands of years old european country vs a 500 yo humid shithole

oh, yes

what an accomplishment

>almost 100 posts and the last thread is still up

Why ausstria wouldn't let in Europeans?

Nah he just needs to wait till Labor wins the next election since Prepbull is such a cunt. Then he can just pay some faggot to marry him

Mate we're barely 300 years old and we make your most civilized areas look like dumpster fires.

barely 200*