Word

Dont wear your Hjaab and people will just crawl all over you and eat you. if that doesn't prove the dune coons are savages I dont know what does.

Are ants a big problem for muslims?

How dare they compare women to candy

They are not just sweets for men to enjoy

I wouldn't say that Islamic men are as stupid as ants but I suppose I see their point. Insects who cannot control their urges.

Cool beans, I'm sorry you don't trust your women to stay away from ants.

because muslims are filthy insects?

sounds about right

Last night's thread was enough to realise they are savages

>I wouldn't say that Islamic men are as stupid as ants

Are you saying flies are naturally attracted to muslims? That's racist.

I hate mu slim as much as the next guy but you have to admit that they have a point.

You will never have a partner with who you will share every first time. Western weman get ravaged by cocks every weekend it's disgusting.

Cool now go to a place where they want Hijaab fucks walking around all day.

Pro Tip!

White countries don't want ya!

an eternal struggle against giant sand ants would explain a lot of their culture

>ants
>literal hive mind following orders from one source with no question or idea why.
>automatic swarming and consumption of anything not robustly protected.

Top fuckin lel desu

Look at that insecurity

Isn't this ''slut shaming''?

What do liberals have to say about this post?

Yeah, they haven't quite evolved enough to invent shoes yet.

Maybe in Europe. Yall fuck a lot more than Americans. We still try to have families but all our woman want to earn their nigger fucker badge first. Those things are more important to them than having a decent family of their own.

Don't know how this works but they whore till they have to freeze their eggs.

>sucker wrapper
>Prevents sucker from getting dirty and or stale
>Preserves it's purity until you want to eat it
>Hijab
>Does literally none of these things
Sand niggers are always dirty and you absolutely can have sex in a hijab

Those ants would rape you either way

"The fealing when your sarcasm is so advanced that people take what you say seriously"

??? Insecure about what? I'm 22 and I find only girl that had atleast 3/4 ltr. I had a cute love story at 14 and I was superhappy but society tells wemean to enjoy multiple cocks. Her friends told her it's not worth to stay with 1 partner and just wait until you are 25/30 before settling down .

It's supposed to be in your mouth. The importance is dirty filthy faggots, can't behave right in the presence of Women.

>women getting ants on their faces all the time

>Look at that insecurity!
>Sure you can cum inside my girl!

>What do liberals have to say about this post?
They are totally fine with it. I'll be converting shortly after our country gets dominated.

Don't bother. Some men are okay getting cucked.

A piece of cloth on your head doesnt stop you from being a whore

>which means you weren't good enough to be the man that kept her.
Make something of yourself user. Make your genes worth continuing.

I had, sucks to be you

>in Islam
Outside Islam, men aren't retarded animals.

its only an issue because arabs are low iq scum without impulse control

I ain't even out here tryna mind the higab, my problem is with bombings n shit but I feel Islam a little wen it come to keep ur how wrapped!!!

my almonds are making hijra and taking child brides

*hoe

Who do the ants represent in that image?

You sound like a feminist, just because the man wants a pure woman doesn't make him insecure - it makes him smart. What you just did is such a Jewish tactic, are you going to tell him he must have a small dick now also?

This world is fucked if this is how even the red pilled man thinks.

i don't know in what relationship are ants and roaches

lmao he was 14 you fucking retard. If you're cool with sharing your wife, then so be it.

Because shitskins can't refrain themselves from raping anything that moves. This isn't a problem in our countries where women can dress lightly without fear of becoming fair game for every man around.

I wonder what would happen if these men who can be aroused by a strand of hair or a naked leg were to come to our countries where women don't hide themselves.

OH WAIT

>mfw ISIS covers some women in honey and let ants eat her flesh

Muslim "men"

Is she saying women are literally a piece of food to be consumed and then discarded???

ficki ficki

The way they chant ALLAHU ACKBAR over and over and over while firing weapons is one of the most useful idiot things I have seen in a while

This is most likely the type of person who then proceeds to go on feminist walks and speaks of women's rights and freedom.

Thats why cutting dicks is a bad idea.

muslim men are horny ants. couldn't have said it better myself

Brah, I've fucked plenty of "halal" conservative muslim girls. Any girl in a western society is always going top be a thot.

Because lollipops?

The Hijaab is to protect women from rape because Muslim males are incapable of self control. They're like that tard on the school bus who would jack off every morning only with bombs, trucks, and more coddling.

Kek

Yes, muslims love LOLIpops.

that's why walls are important

>he took the chupa-chup as his bride when it was 6, but did not eat it till it was 9.
kek

i get it! she kindly informs us that muslims are gang rapist by nature! they can't refrain!

thanks for the info!

Goat fucking paedophiles don't belong here

kek good one beedle

why don't men have to cover up? Oh because you are hypocrites.

I wish Y: the last man was real

All the worlds problems are solved in an instant and the Middle East is finally peaceful because all the dumb apes died

Except people aren't consumable commodities. Want to wear hijab? Fine. do your thing. Don't compare non-hijabis as spoilt.

Why Sup Forums always fucking contradict to themselves, you want to fix white women or not? Then fucking do what islam is doing.

Sexual repression works well with religions...

Men are the source of the worlds problems

Murders, rape, crime. Majority men.

The best part about Y: the last man is he spend so five years looking for his fiancé ONLY FOR HER TO BE A LESBIAN AND FORGOT HIM

hahahahaahahahaha

We're also built civilization itself and revolutionized technology and society over and over

Men do all the bad shit because we do EVERY thing

Yep it's that black and white. Either liberal degeneracy or religious degeneracy those are the only two choices. I'd rather self destruct than become a race of inbreeding pedophiles.

>Maybe in Europe. Yall fuck a lot more than Americans.
>expecting anyone to believe this

Sucks to be you, then. I do.

>implying ants wouldn't be superior to mudslimes if they were bigger

>You will never have a partner with who you will share every first time.
except for seeing her hair, I do
and I don't care about people seeing her hair, she looks good and I want to show her off at least a little

have you ever been so fat that you see food instead of womyn

true

implying muslima don't take it up the ass

>mooslims have no control over their primal urges so they need to keep stimuli completely out of sight.
seems about right

>Women are nothing more than objects which must be wrapped up for when we throw them in the dirt
Why do feminists love pisslam again?

top kek

hearty kek.

Because Feminism is more about the destruction of Western civilization than it is about women's rights and they know Muslims feel the same.

>Men are the source of the world's problems
>Women are the source of men.
I think we all know what needs to be done.

>Found a lollipop left in storage, ants ate it and left the packaging behind. They entered through the straw.

Muslim men are insects?

I would agree with this logic. Traditional dress (and even head coverings) are part of traditional Christian society as well.

Muslims don't own traditionalism just because we have thrown it away. The cucks in this thread need to go back to r/the_donald.

No. Insects know how to work together for the common good.

Lollipops and pearls have been used to describe women – specifically women in hijab for some time now. I don’t remember ever taking issue with the pearl metaphor. But the lollipop seems a bit more alarming. Two lollipops stand side by side: one is covered and a fly passes by the other which is uncovered and several flies are feeding off of it. Though there is no perfect metaphor, at least from a woman’s point of view, it’s frightening to imagine that men only find us worthy of respect when we are covered. Yes it is true, and I hope anyone with common sense would agree, that women can dress in some ways that could attract sexual attention. However, this lollipop message is presumably for Muslims. Muslim women aren’t the only ones seeing this, Muslim men are seeing it too. It’s dangerous to present it, as the natural cause and effect that uncovered women will get sexual attention or harassment from men. Men are told to lower their gaze and so why aren’t we promoting that moral excellence to men? The lollipop ad could have easily shown the uncovered lollipop being harassed by one fly while the majority of flies fly away, representing the reality that some men will harass women they find dressed in a sexually attractive way but also promoting the ideal of Muslim men lowering their gaze.

If I pull it off, will they die?

>women are objects
>muslims are insects
Wow, really made me think.

>1 post by this ID

GET A CLUE YOU IGNORANT RETARDS.

THE SHEEP FUCKING IS DUMPING THIS SLIDE THREAD AS TO DISTRACT YOU FROM CNN BREAKING THE LAW AND BLACK MAILING A PRIVATE CITIZEN.

SAGE AND IGNORE.

SAGE AND IGNORE.

SAGE AND IGNORE.