Is the "CNN Jew List" image real?

Are they all *really* Jews?
>im not the only one that wants to know

I'm calling on the powers of the Sup Forums Bureau of Investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NxHmh
archive.is/Vhxi7
archive.is/oc51h
youtu.be/7eJqXEoUU3U
aryangoddess.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Tapper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Google their names to find out on your own...

Who do you think compiled that image.

the jew label is virtually meaningless. nobody knows what a jew is. it's all in your head. u r brainwashed and have low IQ

Yes, the image is accurate. It came from Sup Forums a year or so ago. I actually wish the memecrafter had put in a few prominent non-Jews with a sign for non-Jew on them, just to reinforce the truth of the meme. CNN's top staff are almost all Jews.

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

Are you not worried about getting cancer off the CNN logo or have you decancered that image by adding text and a filter to it.

If you graph the rise in brain tumors against CNN viewer growth and then dig a bit deeper you will begin to understand what you are dealing with. Repeated exposure to the CNN logo is very dangerous. James woods tried to warn us in videodrome but NO ONE LISTENED.

Of course it's real. What's funny is that I first saw this meme a few weeks ago. Little did I know the impact it would have on current events. Dumb fucking kikes are inadvertently redpilling the entire U.S.
>OY VEY! THIS REDDIT USER IN AN ANTI-SEMITE!
>Why?
>LOOK AT THIS MEME HE MADE!
>Is it true?
>N-NO GOY! IT'S JUST ANTI-SEMITIC!

The shills are quite panicking all day long, heh, delightful

Yes.

David Levy, President of Turner. Editor of New Jersey Jewish News writes a column highlighting which of the ‘50 most influential’ people in sports are Jewish. That list (again, written by a the editor of Jewish magazine) lists Levy as Jewish. At the time, Levy was President of Turner Sports, rather than of Turner itself as a whole. archive.is/NxHmh

Lauren Hurvitz, CMO of Turner. Synagogue announcements congratulate Lauren Hurvitz’s daughter, Natalie Katz on her Bat Mitzvah. A quick check on Facebook reveals that this is the correct Lauren Hurvitz, as all of the childrens’ names (as well as the husband’s name) match up. archive.is/Vhxi7

Louise Sams, CLO of Turner. Louise Sams is listed on the Tribute committee for the Atlanta chapter of the AJC (A “Global Jewish Advocacy” group). It makes sense that Sams would be listed in Atlanta, since Sams lives in Atlanta, where she works at the Turner headquarters (also in Atlanta). archive.is/oc51h

Should I go on...?

You can try googling yourself, especially for the hosts. All of the hosts/well-known people should at least have a statement on their wikipedia saying their jewish. The executives and less known people all have something online too, but it might take a little more digging.

Yes. Google each one. It's not like they hide it, because they don't have to. Americans simply ignore it and say it's a (((coincidence))).

IT'S JUST AN ANTI-SEMITIC COINCIDENCE, GOY!

well if they freaked out about it it's probably real

>Levy
>Shapiro
>Hurwitz
>Sams
>Shimmel
Hmmm... I wonder.

THEY ARE ALL FUCKING JEWS
POGROM 2017
THROW THEM OUT

Then why are they trying to shut it down, kike shill?

>why reddit is for fags
>the event

true and a a good time to redpill people, with the latest CNN fuck up

>Are they all *really* Jews?

Yes user, google it for itself

1.8% control what 98% of the population watches/reads

Yeah they're kikes.

Even Bourdain is a half-Jew but an atheist. Still being half-Jew probably helped him to get the job. Remember him talking to that German guy about a future without whites?

youtu.be/7eJqXEoUU3U

Somebody call Ben Garrison and Moon Man.

If this is true, and I hope it is, I know the major CNN players are legit Jewish at this point, but my curiosity at this point is leading to 'employment discrimination'...

>has there ever been a case brought against CNN for not hiring someone because they weren't Jewish?
>... AND would it be possible for us to run interference on CNN and possibly bring about a case against them, ya know, all top tier engineered and shit?

Found the kike.

of course it is accurate. the news brag about owning the media if you ask them. now go look at the same image for every other news, political or media organization. same thing.

if I was the msm I wouldn't be directly posting or linking this image.

The only thing left to do is remake this image with Andrew Kaczynski included.

jewish trickery confirmed.

CNN talks about muh diversity and muh multiculturalism so much it just seems beyond hypocritical that they of all corporations would have hired almost totally exclusively all Jews.

There are literally so many Jews working for CNN if this image is entirely correct it would appear that employment discrimination is something they specialize in.

And don't even try to tell me that CNN hasn't had any non-Jewish job applicants that were not as qualified as the Jews they hired because we all know that can't possibly be true.

This is like not hiring someone because they are black, asian, or mexican. Only it's not hiring someone because they aren't Jewish. How are they getting away with this shit?

>wat do?

It really seems like CNN believes that multiculturalism applies to everyone except CNN.

Of course CNN was started by Ted Turner but got taken over by the kikes thanks to Gerald Levin.

>tfw the only good part of cnn is also a jew

What I'd like to see is a similar image of all the CNN employees with family connections either to other CNN employees or members of the Democratic party.

Such as Chris Cuomo. Brother of NY State Gov Cuomo.

EXPOSE THE CRONYISM

as a jew i can 100% confirm that this is a fellow shlomo

The JQ puts a permanent handicap on the meme wars ability to scale

it is 100% accurate. DO YOUR RESEARCH IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

Its in the genes. DNA test can reveal it.

the leaf has a good idea

I still like Bourdain

That's because CNN is actually part of the government, a propaganda branch of our intelligence community, which is run by Mossad.

#CNNKILLSTREAM they own forgottenlanguages video as a weapon that induces physical harm

LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY ARE SHUTTING ALL LEAKS DOWN.

careful man you might wake the newfriends

DO SOMETHING CHAIM THE GOYIM SEEM TO KNOW

Its an abstract kinda anti semitism

Post yfw this image has been viewed by 1000x more people in the last 12 hours than its entire history previously, courtesy of CNN.

It's just cherrypicking. That's why the image shows you individual jews instead of the percentage of CNN employees who are jewish. Showing you a big list of jews is impressive. Showing you a one digit percentage is not.

He's a typical elitist NYC snob who thinks he knows what's best for everybody.

It's not really relevant if its 1% if the upper management is 90%.

lol

That is some vile shit that would get anyone fired and ruined if it was any other race they were talking about.

OyyVeyyyy

This is missing the number one CIA asset
Barbara *da jew* Starr
Bringer of all tainted stated controlled info!

Are all jews hated here or just the left wing progressive cuckmaster jews such as those on Kstreet?

I'd love to answer user but I'm afraid my hands are tied

Oy vey Sup Forums is a board of peace we love all Jews.

You can literally search each of their names and find out.

The main names are well know Jews such as wolf blitzer, jake tapper, dana bash, jeffrey toobin, gloria borger, david axelrod, david chalian, brian stelter, sally kohn, richard quest, juliette kayyen, elizabeth cohen, and so on.

Many like john king, kate bouldan and so on are married to Jews and converted to juadism. For example john king married dana bash and converted to judaism.

Almost all have their information containing their Jewish status on their profile pages on their respective personal sites. Many are listed on their wikipages with links to profiles and their biographies. Some are not well known names so their personal information is not as obvious but a few minutes of search or reading this profiles and other content they have produced list their Jewish status.

The Jews in the media thing is not just some new happening. Jews have been heavily involved in the media practically forever. CNN is also just the tip of the iceberg.

If you really want to see alot of Jews go lookup print media! NYT and the WashintonPost are absolutely invested with Jews.

>INB4 B..but user I do not believe you!

Go look for yourself. Do your own research. If I or anyone else who knows the fact that Jews are heavily involved in the media does not need to tell you to make you believe... just look with your own eyes.

>mfw cnn got streisand'ed

aryangoddess.org/

this picture made me realize that these people are actually completely delusional

holy fucking shit man lol
an Sup Forums the same

In my country, there is problem.

Nothing hurts the Jew more than naming the Jew.
The more gentiles who are aware of the Jews and their hatred the better.

Please do this, we have the media exposure and need to seize the opportunity

>Nothing hurts the Jew more than naming the Jew.
Exposure of the Jews and their agenda is the most powerful tool we have.

When you talk to people who are unaware of the amounts of Jews and leftist in the media they talk as if most of the "white" skin media personalities such as Jake Tapper of CNN for example are actually white. His skin looks white and that is as far as most people notice.

When you tell them that white skinned man Jake Tapper you see on the news is actually Jewish and so is the women named Dana Bash and the other Jew named Wolf Blitzer they are kind of stunned.

>Normies being woke: So three Jews are sitting around on a news set arguing as to how Donald Trump is nothing short of Hitler and anyone who agrees with him are nothing short of nazi.

That's cute, they pretend they are not in charge.

>implying lower level goys have any say in the mission of CNN

I have seen several pics floating around of the most well knows members staff of networks like CNN with excerpts from their biographies and publicly listed information.

For example with CNN you get what seems like more than half the staff are Jewish or married to Jews. The other half is either from wealthy/powerful families who are mostly connected to politics like Cuomo or Anderson Cooper or they are some walking leftist memes like ultra gay minority Don Lemon.

Almost everyone member of the networks staff are "compromised" with leftist or crony shit.

CNN is not the worst as the print media is generally event more Jew, leftist, and crony trash. The worst of all are the web based networks who hire just the most toxic leftist shit tier liberals.

The state of the media under the control of the leftist is dire. Honestly, it is great for those who hate these idiots but those who fall for their memes are in for disappointment.

THROW THE (((NEWS))) DOWN THE WELL

You asked for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Because of retards like you who would unironically kill people over medieval memes

>medieval memes

'no'

THE MOST ANTI-SEMETIC THING ON THIS EARTH IS A WELL-KEPT ARCHIVE.

David Irving was a normie until he went into one.

Nice SPC pasta Luigi, sauce ?

lets start up some delta India sierra charlie October romeo delta sierra.

>Jake Tapper isn't a ki-
" His father was born to a Jewish family and his mother, who was raised Presbyterian, converted to Judaism."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Tapper

He doesn't even look Jewish.

I can't be fucked to look them all up, because like 60% of them have obvious Jewish names.

OY VEYYYYYYYYY

ITS ANUDA SHOAAA

>WHAT ABOUT THE 57% OF THEM WHO AREN'T IN THE 1%????

Seriously are those stats true? Tumblr watermark is a nice touch btw.

>Are they all *really* Jews?
no. not even 50% of the people in that image or jewish or have a jewish relative. goes to show how absolutely autistic an anti semitic mind is.

reminder that anti semitism is a mental disease. just ignore this dumb thread and move along.

Post proof please.

>Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an plebbitor.
>What about side by side with a friend?
>Aye. I could do that.

What is a jew?

A miserable little pile of shekels.

>Pointing out someone's self-professed and publicly acknowledged religion makes you on par with an actual murderer
How's work at the British Bullocks Channel?

t. CIA nigger

I hate how many of you are in my country, please just go to Israel. We made a country for you just fucking go live there

Almost 2100 years of being expelled from nations around the world but they're not the problem, obviously.

>miserable little pile of shekels

No, that's an unsuccessful jew

The user label is virtually meaningless. Everyone knows you're a jew. You're delusional, brainwashed, and have low IQ.

Lenin was 100% European.

This. I need reliable info

Speaking of crash, the value of gold and silver are going down a bit. People with experience watching the stocks think it's an individual doing it.

As in, one person so powerful, they're able to devalue one of the most stable economies on the planet. I wonder (((who))) it could be.

But that's just a theory. AN ECON THEORY.

ITS THESE FUCKING GOYIM.

JUST LET US EAT YOUR CHILDREN GOY AND POISON YOUR WELLS GOY.

Th guy in the red shirt is pol

nice work.

I don't see diversity. Why?

Link bls