Sweden to hold 'man-free' music festival

Sweden to hold 'man-free' music festival
Swedish comedian Emma Knyckare is organising a "man-free" music festival in her home country in response to rape and sexual assault claims at festivals.

She suggested the idea after reports of a number of sexual offences at Sweden's biggest music festival Bravalla, which has now been cancelled for next year.

"What do you think about putting together a really cool festival where only non-men are welcome?" she tweeted.

She said it would take place "until all men have learned how to behave".

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40504452

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2TFmH
pinterest.com/sayseal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

honestly if i was a raper an all-female concert would be like paradise. especially because it's sweden so i could just disguise myself in a full hijab to get in

Archived.

archive.fo/2TFmH

id say I'm a tranny. then when all the festy girls are craving dick id reveal my true identity

do they not realize how easy they made it to get around banning a gender?

Thank you for your service.

Let's not talk about the ethnic backgrounds of those "men." That would just be wrong.

A rapper? I think "rapist" is the word you're looking for.

No she wont. That's illegal in Sweden, there are several cases of these kind of activities that has been shut down, because you cannot exclude people due to their gender in sweden.

Teach men not to rape.

>"What do you think about putting together a really cool festival where only non-men are welcome?"

So basically 90% of Sweden

>especially because it's sweden so i could just disguise myself in a full hijab to get in

Not even that is necessary.

Just show up and claim you identify as a woman and anyone that questions you is being a transmysogynist

Women won't go to a party where they can't get fucked

as long as it sets a precedence that banning groups of people anywhere is ok I dont see an issue with this. but it wont, so to hell with this bitch.

Wouldn't work even if it was legal. You can claim any gender you like in Sweden.

Since they don't dare enforce rules against refugees anyway it wont do shit.

So? It will fail horribly.

Women are destroying the West, and Western men are empowering them.

And for the men who temporarily, in that moment identify as female?

Private corporations can exclude genders. There is the female gym Rosa Skrot for instance.

>empowering
emboldening

Did she just assume my gender? Sounds like a lawsuit to me.

They don't. The new Left has completely sacrificed its intellectual edge to the alter of being progressive at all costs. The Right is on the rise because everyone with a brain is beginning to see the Left as the retards they truly are.

i think she meant to say "muslim" free

are they not doing the raping in europe?

If I become a trans woman for the day, can I attend to rape and harass women?

so even the musicians can be only female? god that's gonna suck, they can totally have Sara&Tegan and other worthless trash

>>empowering
>emboldening
becoming submissive to

probably gonna suck anyway, ignore them and they'll stop.

>girl equivalent to sausage fest

Sounds boring, I bet no one shows up

It's raper. 'Rapist' implies rape is an art.

Dont even know who she is lul she is irrelevant lul they can live in their imaginary world all they want

Wat about gay people and transgenders and helicopter kin?

>Sounds boring, I bet no one shows up

They'll probably get government funding when there aren't any ticket sales.

So, guys, are we going to remove the right to divorce from women until they have learned how to behave?

hey man, what's with all the S&T hate? My dad is a mod here i could get your ass thrown out so fast your head would spin. Kapiche?

>before nigger immigrants there was no rape problem
>after nigger immigrants there is a rape problem
>must be Sven
Women are concrete-tier intelligent

well yeah my dad works at Nintendo, i'm gonna get you banned from Zelda as soon as he comes back from the grocery store trip
any day now

>be swedcuck
>give away your political power to women
>they import rapist
>but blame "men" including you
>government and businessmen has to segregate males and females like in islamic state
>swedish men have to wear chastity cages so "men" wont rape
>swedish women have to wear burka so they aren't raped
>cry yourself to sleep every day as you prep Ahmed and Tyrone

pinterest.com/sayseal/

You know what to do

I always read and hear about the fucking "We have to keep all med under control as potential rapists!!" Shit but as soon as it comes to refugees it's always the "They are not all terrorists and rapists stop grouping the two together!!!"

I really fucking hope SD win the election

How about trying immigrant free music festival first and then trying the man ban

>Implying it's not

Are they allowed to do such Haram things in Sweden?
>Music
>No male guardians
>No Hijabs

yeah im sure it's ethnic swedes doing all the rape
instead of being xenophobic as they should against migrant males (who statisticly commit 100% of the rape), they are being sexist against all sewdish males.

fuck that is a good idea

Nothing would change though, there's no men in sweden.

Don't forget to add the male "comedian" Magnus Cuckmér offering to clean up after the event

LITERAL CuCKOLDRY.

Headline: Swedish festival bans Muslim men from attending festival over rape concerns.

I bet 20 bitcoins that there will be the biggest amount of rapes just after the festival. That's just a honneypot.

I identify as a lesbian woman and you cannot say I am not!
So what if I dress like a man and don't shave my beard? I'm still a woman! Stop oppressing me!
My penis? That's a woman's penis you fucking sexists!
Now let me in your goddamned festival, I wanna score some booty.

I'm a man and I hate men too.

I'd use my strength to help you castrate others, I'll be happy to be castrated too. It's the least I can do being born the deformed evil gender

Lol idiots.

Unless you've been on hrt for years they won't fall for that.

And if you go in with a masculine attitude it will show you are pretending

how about muslim-free?

>everything goes just fine before mass import of rapefugees
>suddenly a fuckton of rape and molestation
>I am unable to admit that shitskins can do any wrong so I must punish all men collectively, including the ones who never caused this harm
I'd be pissed if I were a swede but then again if I were a swede I probably would be cucked enough not to even find this retarded.

Segaration of the sexs?

Islam wins again..

So?

How is this a bad thing? She's right anyway. Men need to fucking grow up.

And don't cherry pick shit about muslim ones either. Men in general are the feral ones of gender, plus they're prone to crime.

this is why I prefer women over men. Nealry all women I know are self motivated, ad are having careers. Meanwhile, the men are all NEETS or are collecting garbage, if they aren't doing crime related shit.

>some muslims rape people
>HUURRR DURR MUSLIMS ARE SCUM

>men in general still rape people
>REEE NOT ALL MENZ

I bet they're going to invite migrant men to show "solidarity" or some bullshit.

As a man I enjoy using my strength to oppress other men and empower women

This guy was harassing a girl so I took him outside and had him arrested while I restrained him (harassment or over flirting is a crime here)

Congratulations, you have posted the least intelligent comment ive seen all day

Yo need to conjure better bait

point is, you pol people go on about ''muh niggers'', but fail to realise that men are ''the niggers'' when it comes to gender

but you'll ignor that and say #NOTALLMEN

Wow that's sad all those white Swedish men are being grouped in with the shitskins who are the one actually raping white women. Most of that country is run by women, this is what happens when feminists run your country

great, just like any muzz country, women are segregated from men

Nice pic OP

>men in general

Kill yourself.

There are very few good female musicians, very, very few. It really is best if they just perform just for feminists.

You know, we could hijack this. Men only events and woman only events. Creating a division and recognising the differences between sexes is what we want isn't it? And femminists want there to be none.

Stupid cunt

I for one support this, it is a step towards traditionalism

see

You got it all wrong. He just want to rap on the scene.

Sweden's rates of sex crimes have skyrocketed, and it was obvious to anyone paying attention that the niggers and muslims were committing the offenses.

They literally stopped recording crime perpetrators' races because the annual reports were so "racist" in showing that niggers and muslims are more criminal than real Swedes.

This
It's a shit test. Women are so twisted they don't even realize they're doing it

Ah, I was wondering how the left would process the fact that the men they invited from barbaric cultures where they never learned restraint, civility and empathy, have been taking provocative dress and flirty behavior to molest and rape the women of their host country.

Turns out they're going to turn around and shame white men for not knowing how to behave.

Not even surprised.

By the way. It's fun how you can't exclude for example muslims or gays from a bar or event for any reason, but you can exclude Swedish man just becouse imigrants rape their women.

Sweden is fucked up big time.

She's not very inclusive. That festival won't be diverse enough. She should stop thinking about "us" and "them". She's literally a piece of shit. Saying such homophobic/racist things should be VERY illegal. Somebody should kill this white bitch.

see just admit that men are feral scum in general

not to mention that it's mostly men who are in these positions of power to let this happen anyway

actually, it's women who tend to be mnore right wing when it comes to immigrantion

meanwhile men tend to be left

Its like they wanted them in so that their stupid ideology could stay relevant to their dying arguments

It's sad that even peaceful Muslim males need to be excluded just because Göran, Håkan and Björne couldn't hold back their urges.

I heard about this. The chicks will probably think its a great idea and then it happens and it's a failure because there wont be any men around.

Be a good white male and be submissive to me and the POCs or else you're a racist scumbag who needs to be taught how to act.

No, because that's not true

I thought you leftits were all about believing in the goodness of man?

>man-free

I bet refugee "children" can attend.

Sweden needs psychedelics

What? You're wrong. Source.

>claim you're mtf trans woman
>get denied entry because full
>sue festival for million shekels

Profit

Sweden, you're my younger brother and I love you....but you were a mistake.

You're kidding right? Open borders is a feminine, pathologically altruistic value.

you're not seeing my point

forget about islam for a second and lets focus on men

men are the feral and dangerous ones of society, and with this day age and yech, we don't need them.

the average woman has a careers now, and sexbots can't come to women any sooner.
the future is a desert for men. they're desposible, and not needed.

claim you are mtf Muslim in hijab

Men have testosterone and convictions
Women have estrogen and live for now

women I know, and see on TV tend to be right leaning, and meanwhile it's left wing men arguing with them or disagreeing with them

men only care about their own selfish interests and profit. women think for everyone as a whole which is why they're more patriotic

source?

and no infowars please

>make women only festival in the middle of nowhere because muh safe space
>suddently a would band of nigger slavers appear
>nearest police station is closed due to funding being diverted to migrant luxury condos and luxury hotel rentals
>toss away their phones and take a ship to Marrakesh

>case gets thrown out because you put no effort into presentation, have no diagnosis of gender dysphoria, are not on female hormones and your internet history shows proof of misogyny and transphobia

Oh looks like your childish plan got btfo

If you actually transition, take hormones and have female estrogen levels and have your balls cut off to get in, only then it's fair game

men are selfish and only care about their ownj interests.
women care for everyone in general. hence why they're neuturing and better carers

Kekekeke, how many mussies will be waiting in the alley's? While the women will be threading into the abyss after the festival quit pleasantly intoxicated.