>Whoops
>dox.andrewwkaczynski.com

Other urls found in this thread:

intellectualfroglegs.com/cnns-advertisers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=c65s6IUVp5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uh oh

andrew kaczynski is gonnna be maddddddd.

PLEASE tweet this to him

I would have done it already but my account got locked for the next 12 hours. I don't even know why.

intellectualfroglegs.com/cnns-advertisers/

CNN's advertisers if you're feeling froggy.

>PLEASE tweet this to him

Someone do this!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act

CNN is protected by law

Is it protected from us?

>CNN
I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

Are you not worried about getting cancer off the CNN logo or have you decancered that image by adding text and a filter to it.

If you graph the rise in brain tumors against CNN viewer growth and then dig a bit deeper you will begin to understand what you are dealing with. Repeated exposure to the CNN logo is very dangerous. James woods tried to warn us in videodrome but NO ONE LISTENED.

You realize that this is a CNN agent or at least someone from CNN is hoping to provoke this type of reaction so they can run a 24/7 News cycle stating that "virulent hate site Sup Forums" needs to be shut down right?

>No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.

non-sequitur, wtf does that have to do with anything? nothing.

hello CNN

What the fuck nigga, it's just some lines. CNN itself is cancer though.

t. graphic designer

Are you retarded?

Videodrome is probably my favorite movie of all time, it's more relevant than ever as well.

If they shut it down, thousands of racist autists flood the rest of the normie internet. Worse case scenario, they actually start leaving their houses and using weaponized autism for real

Long live the new flesh!

They call it "unmasking"

Fuck CNN

CNN IS PROTECTING THE REDDIT USER

Protection talk starts around 1:10

youtube.com/watch?v=c65s6IUVp5U

I don't know why the faggot apologized.

So shoot them. They aren't protected from bullets. Kill them. Kill their kids.

someone ought to dox the faggot for apologising anyway. the clown cannot honk if you disable his hand, it is necessary to deprive them of their power.

Well that's a fucking useless list considering there is no contact information there.

My god these people are demented.

>"Let's bully some guy because Trumpfu won't talk to us."

What has happened? What have I missed? Who is Han solo? Quick run down?

Its the guy that made the harmless Trump WWE gif.
CNN threatened to doxx him if he didn't apologize, they also reserved the right to doxx him if he makes fun of them again in the future.

I just look at his twitter. Are you serious? That is outrageous. CNN are a bunch of clowns.

>>If they shut it down, thousands of racist autists flood the rest of the normie internet

Any faggot that tries to take Sup Forums away from me is going to regret it. I'll full fucking Brevik.

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

Not their kids. They didn't do anything.

Raise them to be conservatives, the ones CNN hate the most.