We are being ridiculed

"Yes, I am sure that CNN is terrified of self-important tweens and paranoid middle-aged men."

reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/6lboqd/pol_declares_war_on_the_jews_over_at_cnn_for/

Sup Forums should our alliance against CNN with Reddit be taken with a grain of salt?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/19/former-gawker-editor-no-enemy-effective-gamergate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying there was ever an alliance at any point
It's metaphorically a sort of ceasefire against a common enemy at best

Coalition of autism

>Sup Forums desu? What is that?
>Wow this is so edgy and cool hahaha! I wana be a member too! Hey look its pepe that frog hahaha so funny xDDD
>Kekistan a hahaha mom I'm kekistani now! Go alt right, based Donald xD

Niggers tongue my anus.

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who unironically use reddit

(((FLAG)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act

>Reddit laughing at us
Oh goodness me I'm wounded...

This
> t15 year old meme master

They were scared enough to dox some irrelevant 15 year old.

He's not 15 senpai

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

Are you not worried about getting cancer off the CNN logo or have you decancered that image by adding text and a filter to it.

If you graph the rise in brain tumors against CNN viewer growth and then dig a bit deeper you will begin to understand what you are dealing with. Repeated exposure to the CNN logo is very dangerous. James woods tried to warn us in videodrome but NO ONE LISTENED.

What #GG showed was that you can go after anyone if you enough of a determined userbase whose goal is to go after advertisers. This use to be a very common thing before the internet's overwhelming prominence. Parents would go after television shows for pushing propaganda and succeed, because enough parents would band together with one clear goal in mind. This has been lost over time.

they even took frog posting from us

Source?

Lets order airstrikes from the Russians. That would be the first real report about them in the MSM for probably years.

The fact that CNN put this much effort into tracking down the origin of a .gif of Donald Trump fighting a Wrestler with a corporate logo superimposed over his face would certainly speak to the fact that they are terrified (or pretending to be terrified) of basement dwelling manchildren.

>plebbit
Who cares, can you all fuck off and die already

Why should i care it would be much harder to find posters in Sup Forums.
Your fault for using reddit.
Not my problem.

CNN is done. Blackmail does not fly well with the internet.

Gawker was full of bravado till the end too.

The stakes were not nearly as high, the enemy wasn't as tough but GG was a lot more organized and focused than what I see now.

The Streisand effect from mass censorship on Sup Forums and reddit was a redpill factory. Shady CNN practices are almost as good but they don't have that personal touch of seeing your own post removed.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/19/former-gawker-editor-no-enemy-effective-gamergate/

Reddit is actually okay for some information. I browse some of their investing boards because /biz/ is almost exclusively about being a NEET churning shitcoins.

Who cares when you've got a rainbow coalition?

Betrayal

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

>reddit thinks its as relevant as us