Your honest opinion on muslims?

your honest opinion on muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only acceptable when in the confines of their own nations.

Stoopie heads and dum dums, and also stankey

That's not a Muslim that's a Torontonian.

That is sikh and you know it.
Don't bait Burgers lol.

Should all die.

Enemy 80%, useful idiot 20%

Pretty based they rape women and then throw acid on them for being sluts

That guy's a Siek!

My local 7/11 is run by a Muslim. Not all of them are bad. Some of them are based, right fellow pedes?

The enemy and should be treated as such. Their only redeeming quality is that they hate Jews.

Recently got married.. had over 300 guests. Only 3 ppl didmt show up after saying they would. All muslim.. never trust a muslim.

Sage

Fine as long as they stay in their on subhuman rat nests.

he looks ahmed

the less muslim they are, the more tolerant I am towards them

for example the bulgarian turks are little to not religious and I can tolerate them, the mena streams of kebap are rather muslim and thus I think they should be throwned out

I'm a guy, and I married a guy. I'll be tremendously more tolerant of Muslims once they stop being barbaric retards. Rise up against pedo bullshit, too. No more bachi bazi, no more british pedo rings. Come up with a face for western civilization that proves you also have a concept of civilization, Islam.

thats a sikh not a muslem you should know turk.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism

ironic shitposting is still shitposting, have a (You)

If they want us to pay any heed or consideration to the seemingly everpresent claim that the west is to blame for the troubles and conflicts in the muslim world-region they should first return all the land they conquered from "us". It's kinda laughable to have people acting as the victim when up untill historically speaking yesterday they were the conquering and offending party.
And yes I'm fully aware that my opinion is retarded in more ways than one.