How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

yborcitystogie.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he protesting against lack of jobs, strict immigration policies, or just trying to mock americans?

so he came here to take my welfare payments
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Economic immigrants are generally shit tier people and should never have been let in the country

>escape brown land
>start mocking unemployed people in your new home

I'm kind of laughing because there, in my shithole, are no jobs, even for illegals.

>immigrants are generally shit tier people and should never have been let in the country

ftfy

Good Photoshop job. trees look believable.

I want to shoot that chink bitch in the face

I would accept people that want to move to America to read the bible

yborcitystogie.blogspot.com/

Found it on kikebook

t. Alzheimer's

I find it extremely funny seeing how I'm at work and those in this picture appear to be skipping work.

At least they're being somewhat honest. They did come to take from me, only not just my job. They've come to take my country and traitorous politicians and government have basically given it to them.

Needless to say I did not celebrate the 4th of July. My forefathers are rolling in their graves.

You can eat my asshole and I'll give you 1$.
Then I'll say : job well done.

>hee hee hee silly American I took your job.
>REEEEEEEEE WHY DID I GET LAID OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I WONT LET YOU TAKE MY NEETBUX

kek

It's really fucking rude and disrespectful.
There is nothing wrong with limiting immigration during an economic down turn and to insult me because I'm worried about my children's job prospects is just low

The reason this came up in my feed is because an unemployed person who is married to an unemployed immigrant commented on it.

I would love it if they came to the Air Force as a crew chief and took my spot that'd be great thanks

I hope they keep it up.

>Trump campaigns on anti immigration policies
>Immigrants mock Americans about stealing their jobs and them being unemployed
>REEEEEE HOW DID HE WIN FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

They should have included something on the sign about how white Americans are fat and lazy.

30% overweight in a few red states.

Jesus christ you people are fat. I mean I'm a white brit living in America about 10lbs overweight and you people make me feel skinny as hell.