Retaliation: Dox CNN

Is it time for Sup Forums to chime in on this in the usual fashion?
What do you guys think of doxxing as many CNN employees as possible and publishing all the details over twitter? Shouldn't be too hard to find their addresses and phone numbers and just flood them with bullshit, in the usual Sup Forums fashion
Thoughts?

Pls show interest bois
Would be great fun

I'm game, who's the first target?
I reckon this cunt, andrew kaczynski
Also he's a fucking ex buzzfeed 'journalist' LOL Jesus fucking Christ

activity like harassing buzzfeed's KFile team is against the rules of this board

That is ridiculous.. also obvious Jew
I'm gonna try and find the nigger's details, hopefully a few more Sup Forumsacks get in the thread

OY VEY THE GOYIM NOSE

It's against the rules of Plebbit too, but that didn't stop CNN.

Anyway, sorry OP, cbf tbqh.

I hope this is the tenth thread suggesting this. I thought we were already on this?

Meh, doxxxing is too much. I'm just gonna tone down how much I watch

FUCK OFF, KACZYNSKI, YOU AIN'T FOOLIN ANYONE

Just let baitchan take this one, guys. The mods are fags about raids here.

>tfw you call the mods fags, then forget to censor an address

Do it! Bump.

Alright found the original

And do what? commit a US crime? Give all the news networks ammo?

You do not fight Doxing with Doxing. Why would anybody even fucking do that when CNN is so obviously in the wrong? are you TRYING to deligitimize the movement or worse get Sup Forums shut down?

>Actually you probably are.

If anybody is stupid enough to follow through with this plan

LMAOOO rip you user nice knowing you

You realize that this is a CNN agent or at least someone from CNN is hoping to provoke this type of reaction so they can run a 24/7 News cycle stating that virulent hate site Sup Forums needs to be shut down right?

They've already been doxxed. And it's going to get way out of hand. And the fake news media will play the victim. Again. Cap this.

I'm not :^(

Here's a thought, grow up.

yeah, let -b-8-c-h-a-n- do it

It is fair, if they blackmail people for their own political opinion then we should do the same.

THIS

>Being this much of a summer newfag

jesus fucking christ, when the fuck has this site given a fuck how it is perceived?

KYS you fucking leaf

IS

CNN

For a start we should use their usual weapons against them. That is "the big evil corporation threatening small hapless person for daring to joke on them". Cue obligatory Big Brother reference.

It's fitting.

It's simple, effective, and even slightly poetic. I like this idea.

To be fair, it would be very easy for CNN to play the victim in the case of any retaliation which would then enforce their argument of the original gif inciting violence against the journalists
I still wanna see them cucked though

The only way you can beat the left is with the moral high-ground. Not with facts, reasoning. There is no more high ground than "they are threatening to dox a 15 year old kid" Return the favor to be "fair" and you look no worse than them.

Are you willing to throw that away just to be fucking petty?

You retards on Sup Forums bitch about how this world is degenerate and how Sup Forums is a christian board, then express absolutely NONE of your supposed christian values except for white supremacy - which isn't even a Christian value. You hold no self control. you hold no compassion. If you want to get your ass shut down fucking do it. But dont be mad when the youtube Kekistanis, and TD completely blow you faggots out of the water because they understand how to not be petty and look more appealing to massess of people.

Are we going to have another SHEKEL SHOAH?