twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

R8 youtube.com/watch?v=IPb0TLA9lFs

twitter.com/WillWindsorRise/status/882478341558681601

Why were mods such fags

>CNN seeks to destroy itself
>internet assists

teoinfo.com/2017/07/04/angela-merkel/
Remove Merkel! Remove Krautistan! Remove? REMOVE!

>tfw can't stop thinking about the girl that got away for some reason

I was this close to having the wife I always wanted. The kids I always dreamed of. Yet I fucked it all up. Fuck my life, /ptg/

>CNN HUNTS DOWN MEME MAKER

What a time to be alive

Thanks to the one that made this earlier

Because fuck fuck Trump and fuck white people.
Literally.

Trump baited CNN. It is already backfiring on them.

source on this?

Now that's a FUGGING headline.

top kek

This is actually a great bluff. Either

>they tell us his age and it's a battle of he-said she-said where we call them liars for not providing proof

or

>they reveal his real age and dox him along with proof it's him allowing for a massive lawsuit on his part, going the way of Gawker and ending them completely to prove themselves right

or

>they back down and look like they're bullying 15 y/o

It's win win for us at the behest of the HanAssholeSolo

So are we trying to get CNN to dox this guy now? I guess it doesn't matter what they do, no one watches them or believes them enough if they don't, and if they do, it will be a privacy right shitstorm

shiki
surprised alot of Sup Forums doesnt know this show.

But we are white. Sometimes.

It’s not like there aren’t tens of millions of women you could choose from /s
Fuck that bitch. Move on. Plenty of other options.

North Korea says its ICBM can carry nuclear warhead; U.S. calls for global action
>North Korea said on Wednesday its newly developed intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) can carry a large nuclear warhead, triggering a call by Washington for global action to hold it accountable for pursuing nuclear weapons.
>A spokeswoman for the U.S. Defense Department said it had concluded that North Korea test-launched an ICBM on Tuesday, which some experts now believe had the range to reach the U.S. state of Alaska as well as parts of the mainland United States.
>North Korea appeared to have used a Chinese truck, originally sold for hauling timber, but later converted for military use, to transport and erect the missile on Tuesday.
>The U.S. and South Korean militaries conducted a ballistic missile test early on Wednesday in a show of force on the east coast of the Korean peninsula. The South said the drill aimed to showcase the ability to strike at the North's leadership if necessary.
>"It's discouraging that the Chinese (and Russians) are still calling for 'restraint by all sides', despite the fact that their client state, North Korea, has cast aside all restraint and is sprinting for the finish line in demonstrating a nuclear-armed ICBM capability," said Daniel Russel, formerly Washington’s top East Asia diplomat, now a diplomat in residence at the Asia Society Policy Institute.
>The U.N. Security Council, currently chaired by China, will hold an emergency meeting on the matter at 3 p.m. EDT (1900 GMT) on Wednesday, following a request by the United States, Japan and South Korea.
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-idUSKBN19P02W

Basically. At this point it doesn't matter, it's all out war

Well, they do expect one of us in the wreckage

>two .30's, two .50's, and two fat .50's
> $20
Wew. If anyone wants ammo cans Fleet Farm has them retardedly cheap right now.

Obama lit the WH up with fag colors. This is what Trump lights up the WH with

Yeah, when it fits their narrative. They usually say “fellow white people” in the message

>It’s not like there aren’t tens of millions of women you could choose from /s

I was just lucky to even have her attention let alone love, user. You don't realize some of us are ugly as fuck. She loved me despite being a jobless loser who lives at home with no car. JUST

Posting again because thread was 2fast4me

It's not just the probability of increased white immigration (whether it be from Trump's immigration policies or an increasingly stagnant, Soviet EU with weekly terrorist attacks), but also the domestic policies that are going to be taking effect in the next 8 years.

>cuts on taxes for the middle class
>no more gibs to subsidize brown birthrates at the expense of whites
>revitalizing of domestic manufacturing and vocational training infrastructure
>no more outsourcing jobs to Poos and Spics who will work for less
>Cleaning up academia and focusing on STEM and purging funding to anti-white (((humanities))) departments that tell kids to major in 16th century Senegalese poetry
>tax deductions and subsidies for households with children in white income brackets

All this is going to result in your average white (males especially) having far more opportunity and income at a younger age, coupled with a strong economy, which means they'll be far more able to start white families and have more children.

There's been a lot of damage done, and we'll never be 90% white again short of ethnic cleansing, but disaster has been averted. A ~70-75% white country has just enough shitskins to prevent us from being lulled into a sense of security like Sweden, but is still easily white enough to be successful.

Why did that happen?

Salad days are here again boys

>MFW Wilbur Ross is Irish
>captcha: Canada silver
So we'll take all of Canada's silver?

Have we started the fire?

>rumors that you blackmailed 15 year old
>can't defend yourself against the rumors without doxxing him
>pic related: me to CNN

>Have burger coma
>Wake up to this glorious CNNBlackmail shit

Did I die and go to burgerheaven?

A small splinter group of this board (the ones with long standing fake leftist / antifa social media accounts) should false flag CNN by saying

> we are working around the clock to doxx him as well
> CNN left enough clues and if they did it shouldn't be hard

Then pretend to have found and wrecked some dudes house / internet account / business. A second team would keep track and relay to the media as an example of CNN inciting violence

Right. Isn't that fucking disgusting.

Can't remember exactly, but I remember that she unironically deserved it.

For those asking.
A group of anonymous loyalists (who had no idea they were being played at the time) actually did hunt down a red sheild and confront him on camera. They had knives, they fully intended to kill him, but they wanted him to confess his sins first.
He was so subtle and confident that he took them head on and repped everything his family has ever done. He was so giggly and evil that they chickened out of an armed 2 on 1 and just kinda slowly went home.
I bet they killed themselves too.
Cant find the video, it was fuckin wierd. These people have no souls.

PTG threads are cancer, sage slide and spiderman

>CNN is so thin-skinned that they track down and blackmail someone who memed them
Is this real life?

We should look into jewish privilege when CNN is finished.

CNN is really stupid with this one. The first battle of the hanassholesolo is swinging our way.

Why would a middle aged man cow to cnn?

Finally we can show the world our True Power Level by taking down a major media company. Gawker was a test run for the WAR against MSM.

Moloch must fall.

Yes. I think they're seriously retarded. After all the fuck-ups they've had these past couple weeks they manage to top it

need the possibly fake video

I like how they gave the details for other motivated parties to dox him.

The guy who made the memes is 15 but its his father who talked to the @KFILE guy and is covering for his son.

Father is risking it all to keep his son safe from the vile evil Jews at CNN.

Cause muh ningens cant coexist with bakemonos

g-guys...

That would be hilarious.

And I thought Trump’s paid protesters were photo friendly. Kek.
Pic related is an organic protest. Take note, media.

He named the jew. Probably has a job.

Source, Adolf?

Samething happened to me

>Be glutton
>go to sleep a bit earlier
>wake up to #CNNBlackmail

wew lad

Why did Germany give the world such a monster?

Hey, am I the only one kikebook is running slow for? Did we get this going so hard, on there that it's fucking their servers up, or something?

>buzzfeed
heh

>respected journalists

>Turkey’s 250-mile protest

You think like the jew.

Threaten to put yourself, family, and kids in danger of deranged leftists and you might cow tow too.

She was undead.
The whole series is about seemingly sympathetic vampire people and how they're killing everyone in a town. Then the living people get their shit together, fight back, and utterly curbstomp them while looking like they're the bad guys (they weren't). They really REALLY needed to be killed off.

>Buzzfeed

Oh no, i am dying from fear.

>Cleaning up academia and focusing on STEM and purging funding to anti-white (((humanities))) departments that tell kids to major in 16th century Senegalese poetry

Trump is already doing better than that: focusing on trade and apprenticeship. Both are very "tribal" areas with word of mouth being more important than a diploma meaning it usually stays within the community.

>tax deductions and subsidies for households with children in white income brackets

Trump is already proposing something better: exclusion of single mothers from family benefits

Donald Jr. won’t stop

He could easily lose his job and livelihood.

For once the Turks did something admirable.

Already probed that avenue of attack, and it's not that promising. Average lefties aren't hyped to defend CNN as one would expect. Any overt push may very well lead to outing the sockpuppet for what it is, or at worst giving the clickbait machine at CNN something to deflect blame by reporting 'those alt-right nazi frogs go low attacking innocent people, liberals go high.'

Best to wait till Fox goes all in and the shills mobilize their base with a narrative. Timing is key.

CNN really wants to die on this hill. Jesus.

>Buzzfeed defending blackmailing 15 year olds and blackmail in general
>still pretending they're the victims

shocking

Don Jr. 2024!

Its...a...meme.......

Fuck off roach

15 000 PRO-TRUMPS in Poland.

WOW. Based country.

Better yet. Let's just get an actual 15 year old on the board to claim he's HanAssholeSolo.

yes, but CNN is a petulant child.

What? 250 mile protest isn't something you see everyday.

The CIA used to stage protests like this in Iran in the 1950s when they wanted to oust the leader.

Can anyone give one example of buzzfeed being useful ever?

The father was protecting his 15 year old transsexual son.

/pol BTFO

Fuck white people

And also an important OPSec lesson:

1) don't have social media accounts
2) if you do, make everything private and never cross the streams. Don't reuse names, emails, birthdate, nothing.
3) be anonymous

go after her family.

Seriously, I have enough burgers left for the next two days.
If I burger myself to sleep again, will I wake up to even greater news tomorrow?

>Hitting the whole Sup Forums
>Wake up something even worse

>Reddit is making fun of us again
Why can't we ever win? Why do we have to be stuck with God Emperor Dump?

Black people sold other blacks into slavery. YOU FUCKED UP

>if I had another son, he'd look like HanAssholeSolo
>hands up, don't type
>CNN gets grand juried
>Riots in Atlanta, CNN HQ burned down

>an ancient evil awakens

We have to wait until Hannity goes ham. Keep pushing for FOX and even MSNBC to call our CNN.

I don't get their reasoning for that.
>let's overthrow a secular government and replace it with a theocracy that wants to nuke Israel
>sounds cool
Pretty sure the Arabs and Ottomans did it too.

FEDERAL

CRIME

mobile.twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882480814499536897

pretty sure it wasn't actually 250 miles