"land of the free"

>"land of the free"
>can own puny handguns that might stop a criminal breaking into your house, as long you weren't forced into the prison industrial complex by socio-economic factors and therefore not allowed to have a gun license
>can't own personal nukes to defend yourself from North Korea

Why does Sup Forums say civilians should be allowed to own guns since it takes 10 minutes for cops to show up to your house but not be allowed to own your own nukes when it takes even longer for the military to react to nuclear threats?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gun license
Wait, you actually think you need a license to own a gun in the US?

Fucking lol

you're not getting a (You) or a bump for this bait
you disgrace your shitposting leaf brethren

LOW ENERGY

>can't own personal nukes to defend yourself from North Korea
I'm not quite sure that's the case. I doubt there is any legislation ruling that out.

also,
>gun license
lmao

Socioeconomic factors didn't rob the gas station, stupid leaf

Who the fuck on Sup Forums says civilians should not be allowed to own nukes?

a real free nation is decided not by its laws, but how its laws are enforced. so in fact america is really the least free nation because it has the most powerful LEOs on earth. prove me wrong.

sage

Did you even read the sticky on /k/?

>Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Sup Forums.

Only felonies and domestic abuse/child abuse charges prevent one from owning a firearm.

None of those crimes are caused by socioeconomic factors.
They all require mens rea.

>socio-economic factors lead to jail
That meme has been disproven time and time again. The poorest counties in the US are white and they have low crime rates.

It's about relative poverty, stop mis-interpreting the data to fit your racist nazi viewpoints

I live in front of a cop station, they could walk across the street in 2 minutes. Lady next door calls the cops because there are kids fucking up here back yard, me and her son end up having to chase them off because the cops take 30 minutes to respond. Go fuck yourself faggot you post this shit once a week.99% of legal gun owners do not commit crimes.

Nah I know a lot of white trash pot dealing white bois they have never robed or killed any one.

Are you a Quebec leaf? Re-read my post, it was about self-defense not going far enough

>anecdotal evidence
Classic Sup Forums

Hmmmm so why are all African countries so shit with south Africa turning into shit as the whites are chased out? How did Haiti go from a country that was once 10% of the GDP of France to the poorest country on the planet when white were killed off? Why do the niggers destroy everything we build for them 2 weeks after our military pulls out

>gun license
A fucking leaf

No we throw out lots of facts and charts you just cherry pick what you want to believe. I know from real world experience.

So your saying that private citizens should own nukes?

Your psyops skills are pretty weak if you think we are going to meme that?

>I live in front of a cop station, they could walk across the street in 2 minutes. Lady next door calls the cops because there are kids fucking up here back yard, me and her son end up having to chase them off because the cops take 30 minutes to respond. Go fuck yourself faggot you post this shit once a week.99% of legal gun owners do not commit crimes.

Yes, how else can you expect to defend yourself against nuclear tyrants like Kim? The US couldn't even protect their own skyscrapers against airplane attacks

Wow 3rd time today
Sage and hide as usual

Yes, that's anecdotal evidence.

I'm glad you understand this my fellow leaf.

You really think pol is dumb enough to start memeing that un ironically? Yeah nice try share blue try again.

When did I ask anyone to start memeing something?

It is still a true story weather you want to believe it or not.

Never mind maybe your just insane, but I dont buy it.

>It is still a true story weather you want to believe it or not.
And it has nothing to do with my pro-nuke stance, unless you're saying you wish you could have recreationally nuked those vandals.

I am still not grasping what your getting at? Are you trying to say people should not have guns at all? Are you trying to say people should own any weapon they can afford?

>Are you trying to say people should not have guns at all?
No.

>Are you trying to say people should own any weapon they can afford?
Yes. How can you claim to even have the right to self-defense when others have weapons you stand no chance against? Nukes are the only true equalizing force in the 21st century

Kys and get rape by Ahmed leaf. Sage and reported for breaking the board rules

>Sage and reported for breaking the board rules

the /k/ sticky:
>Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Sup Forums.

also:
Sup Forums.org/rules
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Oh, look, someone's just discovered Libertarianism 101. How cute.

>The poorest counties in the US are white and they have low crime rates.

-t. narnia