Holy shit, life in the Baltic states so BO BAD that even REFUGEES don't want to live there

Holy shit, life in the Baltic states so BO BAD that even REFUGEES don't want to live there.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40479224

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZYZ2o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Baltics:
>racist
>poor
>slavs

Nigger

archive.fo/ZYZ2o

Cheegi breegi suba blyad :DDD

>slavs
epic Sup Forums memes my friends xD

Hei Abdul. How come you are not at prayer?

literally africa tier

No sir. We are NOT Somalia!!!

Sad, also true.

It might be shit but i sm born in this shit.

Hello my fellow 60%

>"There are lots of Eritreans everywhere in Europe. They talk to one another. We all know that in Germany they give you an apartment and €400 (£350; $450) pocket money. But in Latvia they don't give us anything - just €139 a month,"

lul

they're economic migrants, which means they're niggers looking for the most of amount of money, which they find in Germany.

no , my friend

they are conquerors and looters. They looking for war booty and trophies.

r*ssians are 25% not 40% tho

Balts are great. Keep fighting lads.

Eastern Europe general?

sorry bro, but another 75% is russians in denial

I told some buttblasted Janka yesterday that no one gives a fugg, he didn't believe me. Sadly, I must agree. Because when polaks say "slav" they mostly mean state of mind over ethnicity. And in that respect post-Sovok is all the same. Butthurt Belt of Europe is not a meme. It's like the Balkan tumor has metastasized.

epic
t. nigger

>Because when polaks say "slav" they mostly mean state of mind over ethnicity.

ofc, because "slavic" its literally cultural group.

Estonia is Ok, the rest is african tier

Least shittiest of these three is Estonia with godlike beauties and proper economics

Lithuania is just still butthurt about PLC and Poland post 1920 to 1939

Latvia is still fucking trying to propagate an idea of its country, that is it not a shitty food backwater country and still interesting enough since they expelled the Germans

As long as they gtfo of here i dont give a shit.

I am a Russian guy from Latvia and I know what shithole it is. The only people who stay in Latvia are the retards that couldn't learn a foreign language while at school.

So why u still there Boris?

all those Belarussians and Ukrainians are native Russian speakers, might as well call them Russian, because you wouldn't be able to tell a difference unless you look at birth certificate.
+ your capital city has almost the same number of Russian speakers as Latvians

yeah no, the only retards who left are the ones who can't get a decent job here.
the ones who leave are literally picking berries and working in construction, yeah, real geniuses.

Look at the Baltic states upside down
They are literally a merchant

Thanks for working as a buffer

that's only because of the russian ghettos

>WAH WAH MORE GIBS PLZ

Fucking hell lads.

They fucking closed down a Nuclear power plant in Lithuania that provided cheap electricity, because EU to close it. Bastards... Of course, the excuse is that "it wasn't safe". Plenty of them in Ukraine still, and nobody bats an eye.

I think the number one reason they closed it is so that Lithuania wouldn't be dependent on Russia (technicians and nuclear fuel), so that they could push the anti-Russian foreign policy. Second reason is economic. They didn't want companies in Lithuania having advantage of cheap electricity and labor.

DELET

Why would anyone wanna live here when there are Germany and Swedistan? Life in here is not bad, but it is better in other countries.

Just a secret technique to keep those mudslimes out

We have plenty of your kind here roaming the country side breaking in to peoples summer houses, stealing boat motors, picking berries and working in construction.

Are you sure those were lithuanians? Most of us wouldn't even think of stealing.

Good for you Lithuania!

Yes, I work in my local marina to call the cops when baltic and polish people visits.

Well sorry for your bad experience, but since there is only about 7 million of us in total I think most of your culprits are slavic.

I'm thinking of travelling to Latvia and Lithuania perhaps. Already been to Estonia a few times.

You are a fucking cancer, burger. You just have to be a kike zombie puppet and push degeneracy to the rest of the world.

I hear Daugavpils is nice this time of year :^)

In reality though it's because the baltic states doesn't give them any/enough gibs. If they did I guarantee you the baltic states would have a lot more ''refugees''

desu if I you asked a few years ago I would agree that it is shit here but with all of the terrorist attacks, multiculturalism happening in western Europe and improvements made in the consumer sector it is not that bad here and really when most people talk about how good it is to live in countries like the U.K, U.S, France or Germany they mean megalopolises like New York or London +my culture is not gonna die in the next 50-100 years so that is nice:)

>White christian people everywhere you look
>Fastest internet in europe
>Piracy is not just accepted it's encouraged and is something parents teach their kids
>No money is spent on digital media so we have just enough for essentials and flatscreens
>Most girls are virgins at 19
>Minimal fat people because we can't afford eating as a hobby
>Girls cute and always looking for a husband
>Cheap potatoe
>If you're not dumb as shit university education will be paid by the government
>Criminals and plebs leave to west europe to rob and pick berry so we only have good ppl left
>shitskins dont stay because not enough money for non digital shit that they love so much

Studying stem, fucking my 17 yr old geek gf making memes and playing vidya on the side, life could not be better for a Sup Forumsack than here in the baltics.

Arent you late for your state mandated bull preping?