BUZZFEED IS DECLARING WAR. TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS

BUZZFEED IS DECLARING WAR. TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_Cantat
youtube.com/watch?v=usW7vtsfPuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5 july

How about some recent news?

Shes got a point though... Sup Forums is incredibly racist.

At least they got that right. They still have to shut down our accounts though.

>Sup Forums
>account
Kek after all those years they are still that clueless

>backtraced server to san francosco
lol cloudflare

and these faggots and women are cluless. not just about the internet, but about life in general.

Are you that autistic?
Oyy veyy, shut it down.

Seriously how fucked is everyone if they find all your history on Sup Forums?

0- Im fine
5- im losing my job
10- i need to flee the country to white argentina

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

How can we be racist when race isn't real

GUYS

HOW DO I SIGN OUT

just ((((satire))))

Oh God My Sup Forums secret account will be expose, dear lord, what could they do with it.

SJWs and liberals dont understand satire.
10- posted illegal shit. Lol

>we are looking
Fine, but are you paying?

How do they have any proof its me? I'll just say some hacker hacked my internet and pretended to be me so he wouldn't get caught. They clearly know nothing about how the internet actually works so it's not like they could prove me wrong

FUCK OFF!!!!!
LIBURHLS R THE TRU RACISTS!!!!!

Its not our fault black people are scum and kikes run the world through tricks. We just call it how we see it.

>Sup Forums
>IP
>Account
>Masked peacefull protesters

This bitch is retarded.

If she´d had offer to hire (((hackers))) to track down islamists in the USA mb his friends at Orlando would still be alive.

Realistically, who even gives a fuck? What are they going to do? Cut our NEETbucks? I DONT THINK SO ROSIE.

half of my posts are falseflagging as libruls so i have real plausible deniability

oh no they're coming for us.

the horror!

Oh no
You can run but you can't hide from Cecilia.
Signing out my account

just a 2 for me m80

Dude you've got no idea. Last year the UN spent like a hundred thousand dollars paying a group to research Sup Forums.

... after months of studying the website they still had no idea what we were talking about 90% of the time, couldn't wrap their heads around a lot of the phrases we used or why posts from obscure countries or with repeating numbers got so many replies, and we succeeded into getting one of the authors to start hoarding pepes.

They've got no idea how to even approach or understand us, much less "handle us".

>a journalist's job is to get rid of opinions that are wrong

reporting in!

comander and chief of the ascii division!

how many fucking buzzwords is this pathetic cunt going to use? every sentence is racist, islamophobia, bigot

Lol, let them waste their time T_D is mostly annoying bots anyways.

If this is the game they want to play,
start doxxing all of them.

>as respected journalists
this is now a new oppressed minority
>Our duty to make sure racism and islamophobia are squashed and non-existant. However with Trump as President this hate has been blown out of proportion
yeah BY THE MEDIA

these people are so far up their own asses it's hilarious

>0
I work in a factory. Half the guys I'm sure browse Sup Forums.

Infiltrate and falsify dox findings.

She found out Sup Forums is hosted by cloudflare? She must be a hacker, don't wanna cross paths with her!

Make her buy a Sup Forums pass.

I dont keep any social accounts that arnt socks. I call people I want to talk to.

I changed the password on my Sup Forums account to prevent hacking.

haha she writes like she's in a fictional world fighting against lord voldemort or some shit!

>Peaceful protesters
Does she mean Eric Clanton, who almost broke a Trump supporter's skull?

>respected journalists
>buzzfeed
lmao @ their lives

Ayo, which one of u is the Sup Forums?

No its not you fucking jew loving nigger

She is not prepared to go down that rabbit hole.

>stop saying things I don't like whaaaaaaaaaaa
CUM IN ALL JOURNALISTS
CUM IN ALL JOURNALISTS WIVES
reddit tango whisky alfa: retard acquired major

Say -phobe over more time motherfucker.

>Implying that's not what they want you to think

>Please contact me through a private message with any tips or suggestions.

She's asking for your help, Sup Forums ! Wouldn't you offer assistance to a nice lady ?

Like the FBI/other law enforcement is going to let Sup Forums get shut down. This place is way too good of a honeypot. You shut this down and we all just spread out instead of staying in one central location.

Every wants to be a gangster till its time to do gangster shit.

Reporting for duty

Type niggerniggerniggerniggernigger in all fields

t. hacker but not known as Sup Forums

We should volunteer and lead her on a wild goose chase of dead ends and nothingburgers

New meme war!

The only thing they're right about is the racism and antisemitism.

Just saying.

Reporting for duty

>Cecile Dehesdin
>*gets raped by mudslimes*
>*gets killed by a feral frog retard*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_Cantat

Fuck France.

> buzzfeed
who?
the clickbait factory?

Great detective work, must've taken them literally seconds to glance at the front page and figure that out.

Reminder that she's a fat fuck.

And if you want to call her a bitch in French, the word is "pute".

Don't call her names you fucking faggot, tear holes in her ideology

8 year olds call people names, adults win arguments

wtf is that pistol thing on the front of angrypepe's M4?

Imagine being so miserable and disconnected from reality. Imagine making a ragepost on facebook about a Russian watch manufacturing forum.

Pepe's are ready

Came here to post this.

We should all contact her saying we are keen socially aware technologists and we're ready to help. See how long we can string her along for.

You are correct, they don't actually want to know or understand, they want to control. That is the reason their study was doomed. This place is not that confusing, you could take any traditional ethnographer and put him here for a year and he would tell you exactly how it operates and what people think.

And people should care becaaaaauuse....?

>arguing with women
>with feral liberal fat women
>with french women

LMAO at you omega cuck

You can't "win an argument" against SJW journalists.
If it was possible, simply sending them a copy of The Bell Curve would solve everything.

But that kind of women, if you call her a fat fuck, she'll spend the evening crying and killing herself with a bucket of icecream.

NOOOOO. NOT MY Sup Forums ACCOUNT. PLEASE. ANYTHING BUT THAT.

And how would that be a problem? Sounds like the best result to me.

Fuck guess I gotta head off for a while now, it's for my safety guys

"racism bigotry islamophobia hate racism homophobia racism" they just shit buzzwords without ever considering why people are displaying the behaviour they deem wrong. Leftists are the most low IQ fucktards on the whole planet, I don't give a shit how many degrees they can get, what job they do. They remind me of diseased birds shitting in their own nests and then wondering why the flock is acting weird. If I was to tell this dumb fat cunt why I don't like open borders and I don't like Islam, in a precise way with detailed personal experiences that would make her scream, I know for a fact her response would be something like "Well white men do it too! Europe should still have open borders and no you can't be racist to white people or sexist to white girls."

I'm offended we are beeing lumped in with reddit, its much worse here!

What a gorgeous lady

Why would they do this? What could have motivated them?

Not a problem at all, that's what I advise everyone to do actually.

If you need something translatd in French, I can do it if you want too.

"Grosse pute" or "Petite traînée" is always great.

"Journalope" is great, it's a mix of "Journaliste" and "Salope", which means "cunt".

>implying you can ever this shithole

ov vey

>making a list of jews who work at a corrupt corporation is racist antisemitism
>making a list of "white males" who work for the president is journalism

>expecting hiroshimoot to sell out to globalist shills
I am happy that this site is run by a Samurai and not a Jew

>ov vey
I don't think so. Her name is a very typical name from a region of France and she does look like those fat, short bitches we see there.

I think she's a typical regressive left cunt.

I can't believe this woman considers herself a writer. We should grade it and send it back.

That self correcting is fucking cringe.

>It is our mission. No. it is our duty...

If I had written that in middle school and turned it in my teacher would have laughed.

>Journalope
kek that sounds great

Exactly. You have no idea how important Sup Forums is.

Agreed. Not kosher at all.

Grenade launcher

lol i almost forgot about that fucking article, thanks user

also FUCK CNN and FUCK JEWS

>It is our mission. No. it is our duty...

It's like she was imaging herself addressing a massive army right before they go into battle. These people watch too much tv.

Been at this almost 10 yrs, I'm over 9000. I would have to flee the Earth.

>black man being used as intellectual muscle by the jews to destroy the white man

It would be comical if it was not so depressing

0 No one gives a fuck.

What can Buzzfeed possibly threaten me with? Anti-semitism is perfectly ok here.

who is this Sup Forums
all i know is Sup Forums

how much more prove is needed that Sup Forums and trump are nazis wanting to destroy the 1st amendment?!

Trump=antifreedome

Denizens of buzzfeed

0. I have no social media accounts to get doxable information from.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=usW7vtsfPuY

She is an ugly cunt