Albanian alt-right group on facebook

>Albanian alt-right group on facebook

They are turning European again

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good for them, fuck muslims and everything they bring

Bump

stop bumping this shit. if they want to lose Kosovo and South Epirus, let them.

what the HECK! i hate albania now!!

why is that strange? only people who like Turks in Balkans are remaining Turks and a part of Bosniaks
everyone else thinks of them as cancer

Bravo Albanci. Pozdrav iz hrvatske.

>Of the 2,022,547 citizens of Macedonia, 509,083, or 25.2%, are Albanian according to the latest national census in 2002.

Nice try.

so?

>alt-right

>albanian basketball players

visit the page my illyrian brother

kikebook .com /thisisalbania1444

>shitskins fighting shitskins!
what exactly is new?

>population demographics not relevant

damn

>turning European

So they are cleaning their gene pool with eugenics?

what's that sub race called when some one is 1/4 black and 3/4 white.

Mulatto

The thing is we ALWAYS hated these fucking roaches. I'd shit and wipe my ass with the turkish flag and forget serbia even exists. Only people who divide themselves with desert religions/cults will say otherwise.

>Not feeding the roach its favorite treat by shitting on the flag

i think it's called nigger

albanians are europeans

most of them betrayed christian skanderbegand they went to islam

I hope they return on the european side soon

American

Quadroon.

a nigger

>Serbia gets its first female – and gay – prime minister
Thank you for your opinion faggot

I work with a couple, they're an odd bunch but generally nice fellows. They behave a bit more like arabs though, the method of discussion is to talk at each other loudly until one capitulates.
At lunch they all go and lie on the grass in the park together.

the roach in every thread

That's nothing new. Nobody likes arabs in Albania

This triggers the Turk

you are faggot too, than y~ FU

Nope, turks had an okay reputation, besides the balkan bants. Erdogan was even called based due to some of his conservative views

in last few years, erdogan sperged out, and this place had it fill of either erdoan supporters or trolls pretending to be ones

t. an oldfag who remembers TURK tripfag, he wouldnt have survived with that trip now

I always knew you was a silly hoe.

this fuck them, they have become a huge bain in our existence

Well done lads, welcome back!

>Balkanrapebabies are mad
cute

>shitskins

Come off it mate you look almost exactly like every other ethnicity in the Balkans

>in b4 i have blue eyes blonde hair 6'9 like everybody in serbia, here is a pic of a gypsy but im gonna caption it as a typical albanian

quadroon. Mulatto is 1/2 Man 1/2 beast

>serbs calling others shitskin
It was you who helped damn roaches to destroy Costantinople and Illyria.
That's why your country will stay always a shithole. Karma bitch.

calm down rapebaby
you're all our rapeseeds

>Albanian
>muslims
>turning European again

They were never European in the first place.

You know you're Anatolian rape-babies, right?
And you're nomadic horse-fucking ancestors were pussy Finno-Ugric and Mongol rape-babies who were running away from expanding Mongolian influence in Central Asia. You are no different.

Whats that 40%, i didnt quite hear you?

>albanian alt-right
>not stepping on greek flags
fake

kek

>rapebaby
Turks are a mix of kurds arabs and balkanians.
Who is the rapebaby you sub-human?

Albanians are one of the oldest groups in Europe, DNA proves that

roll

>Balkanians
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sargon of Akkad

t. Hashim Osmani

post your favorite Albanians

Albanians didn't even exist until 1000 years ago.

>What is possibly the earliest written reference to the Albanians is that to be found in an old Bulgarian text compiled around the beginning of the 11th century.

>be amerisubhuman
>post made-up (probably by dienekes the gayreek) charts
>l-look ur rapebaby
damn i really want to kill an amerishart soldier please come here so i can kill you

Rollin

(You) deserve it

>Albanians didn't even exist

Muslims shouldn't exist. The only proper place for an Albanian atheist (muslim) is 6 feet under the ground.

Albanians are Muslims

sauce

>please come here so i can kill you
>says the 5 foot 5 rapebaby manlet

Your country will be divided within the next two decades to make room for Kurdistan. We will not even have to lift a finger—and you—and many of your friends, and family will die in the conflict.

Have fun with that.

HA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians#History

>t.christcuck
This is exactly why i dislike most christians. They put faith/religion before race, tribe and family and would prefer it if their countries was full of brown shitskin subhuman christians instead of white atheists. Ridiculous. Nice d&c though.

The nuke for your pathetic excuse of a country full of subhuman roaches can't drop soon enough.

Also scholars have always said that the Lithuanian and Armenian languages are the most conserved to the Indo-European language.

An US Citizen

Go back to your desert hut Achmed

>Kurds are a growing demographic
>Turkey houses a lot of would-be Kurdistan
>Westerners are re-invigorating their hate for roaches
>The hatred of Muslims is parallel to the growing interest in Constantinople

You roaches have an interesting future ahead of you. But unlike the past, there's no scenario in which you walk away the winner.

US is only 12-13% black, with most blacks having around 25% European ancestry. Meaning that as an aggregate, Black DNA makes up only ~9%.
"Mixed" people are also a very small percentage of the population.

You must have a low IQ if you think you can know about a country in a five page wikipedia article.

RARE

My IQ is 148, flaglet. I know a lot about history, but Albania doesn't really have any—and certainly none worth learning.
Nothing but WE WUZ ILLYRIAN, SLAV, AND GREEK RAPEBABIES

>and would prefer it if their countries was full of brown shitskin subhuman christians instead of white atheists
white atheists tend to be the ones pushing for mass migration and ethnic replacement in the first place. sounds like if those are your only two choices then the west has no future.

the angry macedonian is here

she's actually only 1/8 nigger

seeottoman diaspora?

T*rks are genetic trash. A bastardised race mixed group.

Angela Merkel is part of the CHRISTIAN democratic union... huh.. they must all be atheist. Perhaps, what you're thinking of is (((white))) atheists?

I'm actually albo, so you're mistaking me.

>roach calling others rapebabies
top fucking wew

>Amerisubhuman

Can you please come to int? We've been waiting for a macedonian shqip for years

Next could you please invent an anti-matter cannon to point at everyone threatening the West?

truth hurts huh,rapebaby?

Why do all these faggots hate "Nazis" and "Fascism". Goddamn, Sup Forums is full of cucks, fuck that.

Just drop the nukes already, its not like there aren't enough of those in USA. Come on. Do it. Do. It.

Unfortunately I don't make those decisions, but it WOULD be a nice way to end several countries including North Korea.

If your perpetual motion machine is finished, maybe you could crash their economies by giving out the energy for free?

serb

how does everyone hate turks? even other muslims seem to hate them on here.

They are parasites who never produced anything on their own, just took from others by force. See Lawrence of Arabia, the Arabs fought with the Christian English against their fellow mudslime t*rkroaches.

kek
yes, in spanish it is "morisco" technically, but most say mulato anyways

so a Montenegrin then gotchu pham

Kek i remember this. A bunch of drunkards got up, grabbed the Turkish flag and replaced it with an Albanian one shouting Skanderbeg's name and re-enacting the Battle of Kruja. The embassy said they were "shocked" when the police they had called just laughed at it and didn't stop them.