>mfw Ottoman Empire is coming back

>mfw we are going to reconquer Greece and Balkans
>mfw we are going to genocide rapebabies
>mfw we are going to make islam great again in the west
>mfw star and crescent will be superior to the cross again
>mfw going to massacre lots of christians and wh*tes
and you won't be able to do a shit but cry >a-ataturk would be sad or >w-we will kick u out of n-nato

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rGR02upjsn4
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-syria-civil-war-turkey-al-bab-united-states-aleppo-peace-talks-astana-a7546406.html
archive.is/Q0fKt
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/02/12/battle-al-bab-verifying-turkish-military-vehicle-losses/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_landing_at_Smyrna
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S O O N
O
O
N

It'll be a Kurdish Ottoman empire because the Kurds are outbreeding you roaches and will be the majority in your country in a generation or two.

>what is genocide
>what is deporting kurds to europe

Sure we could just arm the Kurds in Europe and send them against the roaches to avenge the genocide against their people. You have really thought all this through properly Mehmet.

good luck lmao

>thinking turkroaches have any sort of will to do anything better than the godliness of kurds
kys ahmed

Even an inbred retard can strap an explosive belt on himself and take out a few roaches.

It seems your imperial plans died in some village in Syria lol

>balkanrapebaby screeching
70 Turkish soldier died
3000 ISIS militants died
and we took Al-Bab

Also you're our rapebabies, when you reply to a turk you're supposed to call him "Baba".

I hope to have the pleasure of seeing your country ravaged by civil war in the near future. Maybe it'll be a 3 way between Turks, Kurds and Arabs. Will be sweet to see the chaos unfold.

Yes then they can turn into an Arab country like Italy

Why don't you get rid of the Kurds first

>we took al-bab
One tiny ass village and you got BTFOd so goddamn hard your military had to try like 10 times, each time losing so many tanks to a bunch of ragheads ("3000", yeah right take a zero out of that number) with RPGs and AKs lmao. Not to mention your cunts ran away leaving behind perfectly operable tanks for them to steal and use lol
Roaches are horrible at war lmao.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rGR02upjsn4
TURKS BTFO

>Village
60.000 people live(d) in there
>each time losing so many tanks to a bunch of ragheads
Literally only 5 were damaged and they were repaired
>Not to mention your cunts ran away leaving behind perfectly operable tanks for them to steal and use lol
all recaptured

now tell me underage wh*Te subhuman, how many times do i have to btfo your subhuman race? you just make me want to fly to your country and rape your mother in ass and behead your father (that's what ottomans did to wh*Tes btw) because you're so fucking stupid it's even below regular wh*Te tier

Fuck off Turkroach , take your shitty Islam back with you

>only 5 were damaged and repaired
AHHAHAHA DUDE YOU LOST 11 TANKS ON THE FIRST TRY
>all recaptured
Shouldnt have lost them in the first place they're leopards. And the crews literally just fucking bailed out of them and ran away lmao
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-syria-civil-war-turkey-al-bab-united-states-aleppo-peace-talks-astana-a7546406.html
>how many times do i have to btfo your race
Idk ask Russia maybe they'll give you an answer oh wait they whooped your ass countless times in the russo-ottoman wars in the 1700-1800s until you got help from France and Britain kek

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/Q0fKt

>father is from greece
>still have close relatives in greece

I for one, welcome a chance to kill turks

>AHHAHAHA DUDE YOU LOST 11 TANKS ON THE FIRST TRY

:DDDDD
They're all repaired, please show all 11 of them i'd like to see how they're destroyed :DDDDDDDDD
what an inbred chicano, stop LARPing as wh*Te

>Shouldnt have lost them in the first place they're leopards. And the crews literally just fucking bailed out of them and ran away lmao

shitty german tanks, should have bough T series
>Idk ask Russia maybe they'll give you an answer oh wait they whooped your ass countless times in the russo-ottoman wars in the 1700-1800s until you got help from France and Britain kek

>Be Turk
>Came to Anatolia
>Bury thousands of wh*Te subhumans, Greeks and various crusaders alive
>rape balkans
>kill thousands of wh*Te subhumans

KEK

also
>m-muh Russi-
pic related
now go be inbred somewhere else if you don't want me to humiliate your subhuman kind in front of everyone, kid :DDDDd

Ottoman empire was a white empire and your elite soldiers were white boys taken from smaller nations on your borders. Your sultans were white and your empires officials too. Brown subhumans are incapable of building and maintaining empires.

Notice how EVERY former Ottoman vassal is now an unstable shithole without them?

The Ottoman Empire is not only desirable, but necessary

Is it just me or did someone just draw Erdogan on top of Kevin Spacey in House of cards?

The crusades had nothing to do with my people so why are you posting that pic to me?

>Watching that garbage
you're even lower than a wh*Te subhuman or that chilean gypsy itt

>all repaired and under t*rkroach control kek sure
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/02/12/battle-al-bab-verifying-turkish-military-vehicle-losses/

>shitty german tanks
Yea ok like they're not classified as some of the best tanks in the world

>stop larping as white chicano
I never was you retarded roach.

just look at how those "brown subhumans" utterly destroyed wh*Te subhumans.

Looks like whoever drew your dear leader also watches that show m8

>bellingcat.com
LMAO NICE source

>Yea ok like they're not classified as some of the best tanks in the world
by whom? your whore mother?
Leopards were not even tested in real battles unlike Russian or American tanks you inbred dog
and those tanks are all "damaged" as you show here to me LMAO LEARN ENGLISH and STOP LARPING AS wh*TE :DDDDdd

The brown subhumans had the advantage of fighting on their own territory but got btfo out in Lepanto and central Europe.

you and your country is a joke

Post more dead american soldiers nigger.

> Le brave Muslim warriors "conquering" by taking advantage of social assistance programs white people set up in good faith to help people.

Such fearsome, worthy adversaries. I'm shaking in my boots.

Don't worry Mehmet. I understand. It sucks knowing you used to have a vast empire, and are now a basic bitch "power" in the region, with many of your former Arab "underling" countries being far wealthier than you.

You're old news, Turkey. You thought you could play ball with whitey, jumped into WWI, and you and your empire were completely and utterly eviscerated, disemboweled.

We almost got away with taking Smyrna/Western Anatolia from you and giving it to Greece until Ataturk saved you from complete humiliation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_landing_at_Smyrna

And your tin-pot wannabe dictator, Erdogan, has completely undone whatever legacy he had.

The funny part is that Turkey doesn't have the engineering and research talent to produce an indigenous combat platform besides the Otokar Cobra which is a joke.

that's a shitty american
i like my americans dead

And as the true nature of the roach reveals itself as the proof is presented and he scurries away, hiding under the premises of its superiority complex, no doubt a coping mechanism of sorts brought about by years of failure, alcoholism, horrible living conditions and self-hatred; in a dubious attempt to draw attention away from his refuted arguments.
Kek.

Meanwhile here your cleaning my shitstains while i secretly make you eat pig

fun roleplaying thread op

you're gonna get yours buddy, just wait

>get rekt
>u-ur roch
drink your milk and go back to your bed kid, i'm a S+ troll

You wish, turkroach.

>get rekt
>im an S+ troll
My sides

Wow, brilliant comeback. Every word I said was absolute fact, and you know it, fuckwit.

And yes, we Murricans wear our arrogance on our sleeve as a badge of honor. Get over it. History is full of winners and losers, and you're a loser. Eat shit.

I will note though, that my fellow whites who are SJW ethno-masochists I hate more than any Turk. Niggers too. I mean, I don't even hate you actually. You're just an aberration. You Turkish shitposters on here are simply an entertaining freak show, a circus.

Haha get some new content you little brown bitch.

>>yfw you get raped to submission by pissed off kurds and albanians.
>>yfw you actually like It.
>>yfw Istambul gets back to Greece and your mainland gets divided between kurds, armenians, georgians... whatever, Everyone gets a turn with your ass.
>>yfw you're a roach.

Ohh sweetie...
You do realize there are more kurds in Europe than turks, right?

You do realize all that Balkans have to do is to cooperate with Kurdistan, recognize it as a state, fund them arms and weapons and crush you like a cockroach from both sides Poland 1940 style, right?

You do realize all your arab neighbours hate you and want to skullfuck you while raping your sister?

You do realize all of Balkans wants to skullfuck your other eyesocket and rape your women, right?

T*rkshitskins will never amount to anything, ever again, except for being the cockroaches of the world
Nobody wants you, nobody likes you, just like a cockroach.

A map of all the land where the natives are more intelligent than turkroaches

Fuck me you are one dedicated poster I'll give you that

I for once. Agree with a Romanian

>i'm not butthurt
>*writes an epic*

Hey faggot, I told you to post some new content, get on it nigger.

Allies tried doing that with Armenians. Didn't work out well for them. Same thing will happen if kurds try to pull the same trick.

God fucking damn it that is why I love this board.
Could not hold back my laughter while reading this.

Dunno why euros love Kurds they're a race of jews lite expect stupider.

Don't act like you're any better than them hahahahahahahaha

Our nuclear arsenal would beg to differ..

>literally worst and most irrelevant army in NATO
>can't take a small town from ISIS
>wants to Conquer Europe

Your army is pathetic tier.

lel we'll just remove you again

War sounds great but let me finish my vacation here first please

I'm participating in this thread purely for my own amusement, laughing at you, along with the rest of the Islamic world whenever you has-beens "flex your muscles" and try to assert dominance, role-play, and engage in fantasy, all while the Arabs are just rolling in all that oil money you could have had.

>Muh Ummah

>mighty turkgay army

top lel

I for one loved how Erdogan took a stand on pride weekend just the other day

>"I-Im laughing at u"
>*writes epic of gilgamesh*

>can't even get rid of Kurds
>thinks they can form a roach empire

You're a funny cunt, turkroach

Well done mate.

As long as I get cheap holidays to Marmaris its fine by me.

Why are you doing this, your other friend already made some shitty bait thread literally seconds ago, do you mongrels have nothing better to do?

Thanks for the compliment. I do have a way with words.

I give you credit for not having deleted this thread already with how brutally you're being savaged. This is humiliating. Romania up there might have outdone even me.

haha nigga you can't even fight off the kurds and they're all fucking toothless farmers haha

>mfw moor empire is coming back
>mfw islamic iberia is coming back
>mfw austria-hungary is coming back
>mfw polish commonwealth is coming back
it's all the same shit that will never happen. here's the pro-tip for you turk, you will never restore your former area of influence, the moment has been lost, just like for the rest of us. You will be forever doomed to be second-grade shithole. Your only chance is to kick both Americans and Saudi wahhabis form Europe and ME, which won't happen as long as you're a part of NATO, and if you leave it, Iranians will fuck your shit up. There is no winning, and you know it.

PUTIN NUKE WHEN

Besides that, they rely on American weapons, they can deny it all they want, but we are basically the ones who keep them capable of fending off their neighbors.

Most Kurds support Erdogan and AKP.

>kurds support someone who wants to see to their complete destruction
hwat?

Are you that same Turkish faggot that everyone wanted the mods to ban for being a shitposting faggot?

This isn't related to current events or politics and is just another turk shitposting thread.

Fuck off,Christianity is the best,we remain how we want. And stop marrying 9 year old girls.

Reddit

This is the Turk that sometimes larps as a nigger and spams gore. Literally a do-nothing.

>posts webms of niggers chimping out
>not a nigger

Keep having wet dreams roach.

Once you go full retard and chimp out I will be happy to kill you.

>70 Turkish soldier died
>3000 ISIS militants died
That's pretty pathetic.

Salam Aleikum, brother.

>turks chimp out
>invade greece
>us has cassus belli to invade turkey
>annex Constantinople and return it to greece
>partition the rest of turkey among Russia, Greece, and Iraq.

Im ok with this.

>mfw we get to dismantle your empire again
I look forward to it Mehmet you ugly Arab shitskin.

>map
Glad you know where your place is, 3rd worlder.

Kek you can't win. If you provoked the West into chimping out shit would he nuts.
You'd have to be deranged to think you could win.

>Be Turk
>Beat anglos at literally every front (kut, dardanelles etc)
>Bulgaria surrenders
>Anglos try to "invade"
>they get rekt
>Turkish government dismantles ottoman caliphate and empire in 1922
>WE WUZ DISMANTZLORZ AN SHIEET
know your place, wh*Te dog, or else i'll behead you on london bridge.

>onur gaydick has become a total spurdojuan fanhabibi
looks like the cia lost an asset

based tunisia, my brothers in the traditions of hating israel, and roaches

So that's what Turkroaches are taught in public schools?

Give me a single hypothetical instance in which an empire would willingly dismantle itself.

The British set the Arabs, Armenians, and so on against you, you won a couple of battles but you lost the long game against the Anglo. There was no choice but to dismantle the caliphate. It was for your people's own survival.

And these ethnic groups hate you to this day. Again, the Kuwaitis, Saudis, Qataris, they are just rolling around in their oil money, all of which could have been yours if it weren't for the fact that you're an inferior people that whitey assraped.

Survival of the fittest.

>a-ataturk would be sad
Nah, what you described is very much in-line with what that Albanian retard would do

>w-we will kick u out of n-nato
Nah, we'll just nuke you

syrian annexation of hatay when?

You mean the "Sickman of Europe" is gonna make a comeback.

Schlomo is sure hard at work here tonight.