/valhalla general/ Daily reminder Jesus Christ became a globalist

Religion plays an important part in national identity and will play a major role in creating ethnostates. Christianity cannot accomplish this as it has become a religion that promotes globalism. As the pope is kissing negroid feet and turning the other cheek, Europe is being overrun by immigrants from African and Asian countries

We must therefore offer an alternative in the form of ancient European (war) Gods

(((Paganism))) is a spiritual way of life and its origins are rooted in the ancient nature religions of the world. Forget the LARPing Vikings, it is about reinventing ourselves and society

Odin is the father of all of the Gods. He's worshiped by those in search of prestige, honor and nobility. He is not a jealous God, he honors any cultural belief system. It isn't only through him that you reach heaven. There is a whole pantheon of Gods to choose from, yet in no way does Odin demand absolute loyalty

While the Old Testament does not support the idea of an afterlife, the (Judeo-) Christian Church adopted the idea, somewhat because it was a common belief of the (((pagans))) it was trying to convert

The Church would allow any (((pagan))) custom as long as these (((pagans))) would recognize the supremacy of Jesus Christ as the head God, with the Pope as his agent on earth

I get it. Survival was at stake, it became more important than beliefs. Thus the unity that furthered survival and growth came to the fore. The foundation of the true religion was quickly abandoned when it was perceived to be counter-productive to survival at that time

However, things have changed. We need the old Gods back. Jesus can't save us

Join the cause, get involved and help secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Hail Allfather, wise warrior, one-eyed wanderer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xwtdhWltSIg
youtu.be/dxk3c_SbWMg
youtu.be/eQUdVZetaFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Paganism))) has been defined as anyone involved in any religious act, practice, or ceremony which is not (Judeo-) Christian

Calling a caucasian man pagan is calling a negroid man nigger, both suffered severely under Christ

Reminder that (((they))) are trying to divide us and that we need to stand together against degeneracy.

ya

I dont like neopaganism and I am not one but I can understand the motivations why people rally behind such things

it is really only atheism that stands out as a sickness

>(((Paganism)))
why do you say it like that?

(((They))) conceived this word

Everyone who did not convert was a (((pagan))) in Constantine's Roman-Christian Empire

Calling a European man pagan is calling a black man nigger, both suffered severely under Christ

>Calling a European man pagan is calling a black man nigger
but i thought pagan only meant village people

More like Untermensch

According to the edda there are 540 rooms for each 800 warriors which means only 432000 people can live in walhalla.

Not true. Read Edda again

The hall itself has 540 doors, so wide that 800 warriors could walk through side-by-side. It is said that there is room enough for all those chosen

Fólkvangr is ruled by the goddess Freyja where half of those that die in combat go upon death, while the other half go to the god Odin in Valhalla

When will you guys finally accept that 'valhalla' is a christian concept which was probably introduced by the christian influenced authors of the eddas.
Paganism was never about salvation and valhalla is implies a final state after death.

Salvation after death? No one's being "saved" they're beig chosen for dying a brave and honorable death to fight again in Raganarok. Also with belief in the Norse Gods comes a belief in some kind of afterlife, paganism doesn't mean you don't believe in an afterlife.

The "Sage" option is right below " Name " When you are posting.

Sage option is used to control garbage and prevent said garbage from going back to the front page with your post.

Example : " Sage this bullshit thread " or " Sage it from orbit... It is the only way to be sure "

Be sure to use the "sage" option ....

"The characteristic thing about these people [modern-day followers of the early Germanic religion] is that they rave about the old Germanic heroism, about dim prehistory, stone axes, spear and shield, but in reality are the greatest cowards that can be imagined. For the same people who brandish scholarly imitations of old German tin swords, and wear a dressed bearskin with bull's horns over their heads, preach for the present nothing but struggle with spiritual weapons, and run away as fast as they can from every Communist blackjack"
Run forrest run.

Can I still get into Valhalla as a doctor? No battlefield for me lads.

tfw your 'religion' lost its ass, did more to harm whites than anything, but it is impossible to even discuss your shill religion, without mentioning mine.
Everyone now envision all Christian threads having a btw Pagans are full of it footnote.
Hahahahahaahah
Losers. Haters. Shills. Spies. Dividers.
They suffered under paganism too, you Jewy fucking shit.
No one is falling for any of your BS anymore.
PS:You're welcome!!

This reeks of divide and conquer bs

Everyone ignore the hundreds of thousands of Christians being slaughtered all over the world.
These fedoras and pagans are the REAL heroes.
((((SARCASM BTW))))
SJW much?

youtu.be/xwtdhWltSIg

Odin is the god for the human spirit. Through battle and the will to fight you find peace and prosperity. You push yourself and grow through struggle and hardship.

The wanderer enourages you to adventure and to seek out, treating life as a journey with no set end other than your own discovery. There are no wrong or right decisions, only choices made.

Poetry and magic are the embodiments of the chaos of the world and are our primal means of controlling this chaos. Through the application of language we learn to define the chaos and reduce it into its components. Slowly we can apply reason to resolve the logic behind the magic that seems to operate the world.

Truly, Odin is the way.

It's a metaphor, 432000 years is the length of the Kali yuga, the end of wich is Ragnarök.

You practice temple prostitution, fuck off degenerates. Also it is a known fact that pagans back then were huge faggots.

this

And human sacrifices too, exactly.

What if I told you Adam, WAS Odin? And used to be Aten?
Aten, Adam, Wodan, Odin.
Don't ask me for a source either. This is my own original work.
If you understand linguistics, you can see I may be correct.
I dunno though, just my own guess.

Rebirth and reincarnation is central to the pagan worldview. The nature of the cosmos is cyclical and all beings are constantly traveling through various states, worlds and bodies. There is no final stage of the soul as in salvation and the like.

>14 posts by this ID

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
posts by this ID

Zero new information form this ID

>posts a pagan shill
KYS

Brand new thought I just had; perhaps what I said could even be more true in reverse.
Odin becomes Wodan becomes Aten becomes Adam. I don't know for sure which direction that chain went.
Even as good as I am....it is still hard to not see history from a Jewish perspective.
I mean duuuuh...they wrote it.

The Silence of the Lambs....
Such a sweet sound.

Anyone up for some liver and fava beans?
Perhaps with a nice Chianti?

youtu.be/dxk3c_SbWMg

youtu.be/eQUdVZetaFE
Moloch on parade!!

>It isn't only through him that you reach heaven
You don't need heaven if you're God yourself. It is a long journey I've heard but it is interesting. Jesus is done, it smells just necrophile.

There they are.

You know, christianity is globalism and look at where we are now. Maybe globalism and world religion is the way to go.

If you understand linguistics that hypothesis is even more retarded

If I invoke the god Tyr by shouting his name before a fight and am killed in combat, does that imply I will go to Valhalla? Especially if acting in defense of my self/friends/family/people. I am white with Germanic and Scandinavian blood

>nazi
>follower of a religion made by jews

Christianity is ANTI Globalism you retards. How about you morons just stfu unless you know wtf you are on about.
It is the Pagan Vatican responsible for all your whinings.
Christianity is globalism, when Rome was not.
Hahahahahaahaah
These guys.
Most Christians vote Trump, and most pagans Hillary, but we're the Globalists...Hahahaahahah
Who told you these lies?
Ah...someone without a clue. Hail!!

You are so dumb. Still does not know Christianity was made by God. Not man. Because he is really a virtue signalling moron, who does not believe his own religion...or he would already know all this.
PS: Wanting a religion only for people who look like you=Judaism.
You want to be Jewish.

>retarded namefag
>makes up idiotic linguistic theories
>admits he has no clue
>defends his ridiculous theories

>pagans were one person
it's simply a matter of having white religion based on white dna vs having one that was invented by jews that serves as controlled opposition.

holy fuck this unironic tripfag again.
>implying i would ever engage in dialogue with such a massive faggot

Why do you whine about divide while posting a pic like that, user?

Yeah, imagine that...someone who can come up with their own theories, not just those spoon fed to them by Jews. Then I defend them...wtf is wrong with me.
Namefag? Sure...we cannot have anyone not following the rules on an anti-PC board...whatever might become of THAT?
King Tut, who was further south and older than Christ is most related to British men...how do you know what color these people were?
You were there? Share your wisdom oh wise one.
implying I GAF about whether you only choose to interact with liars and morons.

that's fucking retarded just worship your rifle your ammo and explosives stockpiles and your ability to effectively use them, time wasted on religion should be spent training for insurgency, esp religions that have 0 money behind them.

>someone who can come up with their own theories
you're uneducated and pretend to be very smart. but i think you're just a teenger with zero live experience. when you grow up, you'll know how dumb you were as a kid.

Funny, I somehow knew you were gonna say that. People with no argument on here always say that.
Anyone intelligent keeps their mouth shut and it is always morons like you who keep the liberal tricks up.
And I hope you know anyone with an actual IQ higher than 100 (not you) can see it.

everybody who claims to be able to come up with a serious theory about a subject while admitting they have no fucking clue about the subject itself is an idiot. i'm sure people irl laugh at you when you open your mouth kiddo.

I said I had no clue about the subject tard farmer?
I thought I said I had no source. I know more about EVERYTHING than you. Just believe that.
Quit hearing what you want to Jew. The IQ of those falling for your BS just went down to 90.
You're cut off for being too dumb.
Anyone have any actual info or questions for me?
Rather then be surprised I believe wtf I believe, rather than just sucking the dicks of the majority?

Of course any religion that seeks to spread all over the world is a globalist one. It tries to connect people and standardize the world and cultures which are essential elements of globalism. You are a smart person so you understand.

>tard farmer
sure kiddo, you namefag as a retarded kiddy cartoon character while claiming to be older than a high schooler. nice try kiddo, i bet one of my kidneys you're not even 18yo.

My Kingdom is not of this world

Which is why you hand it over to Tyrone, which is why people have a problem with Christianity.

You can have the same religion and not be globalist you fucking moron.
And your entire premise is a PATHETIC strawman. Christianity allows freedom of religion...all we do is share the Gospel and hope they hear.
This is why America is the freest nation ever. you retard.
Catholicism is globalist af....I will grant you that.
And I see them as my enemies more than pagans and Jews (technically they're both).
Like I said you really don't know what the fuck you are oon about.
Our biggest prophecy is to avoid one world religion/currency/government.
For real, you are stupid af...All you know is what Satanists have told/shown you...buy a clue.

Hahahaahah!! He thinks expecting people to earn their own is handing something over. Sounds like someone scared to compete w/ minorities to me.
Or a Eurofag?

>t-the free market will fix it
>competition is key
civic-nationalists everyone

I really wish I could see the timeline where Europeans remained pagan and Christianity never too root. Bet that shit would be pretty wild, but there's a strong possibility mudshits would have conquered the world without competing with Christianity.

The truth.
And civic nationalism is the only kind of nationalism there is.
Who makes up you guys' buzzwords?
George Soros? This shit is always truly fascinating.
Would that not actually mean city nationalism?
STUPID AF!!

You don't have to shout his name, you'd just cross the Bifrost (The fact that you're of Indo-European descent means you won't fall through it and be set ablaze). After that you either get chosen by Freyja to join her in her Space Boat to colonize the world after Ragnarok or you get sent to go hang out with Odin until Ragnarok.

>but there's a strong possibility mudshits would have conquered the world without competing with Christianity.
There wouldn't be any mudshits without Christianity, user.

The reason Islam was checked into Europe was because Charles Martel realized a hostile force was going to sweep across the continent, it had nothing to do with Christianity.Hell, Charles Martel spent the first portion of his reign fighting his fellow Christians for power and material gain.

This is correct. Without Muslims/Christians, the whole Mideast would have been Jewish.
I bet that would have worked out better.
(((SARCASM))))

While we are at it, lets just wish away all other groups except European pagans, so they would have been able to compete.
It would have worked then.
This logic is the Communist theory of there being peace, when everyone is Communist.
SUPER GAY!!

>Without Muslims/Christians, the whole Mideast would have been Jewish.
I don't really care about the Middle East, user, but looking at how Rome conquered that part of the world that's kinda doubtful.

>This is correct. Without Muslims/Christians, the whole Mideast would have been Jewish.
It was the Pagan Roman Emperor Julian who offered to let the Jews rebuild the Temple and give them some degree of control over Palestine, an action which would have made Jews from all across the empire flock back to Israel. It was the Pagan Roman Emperor Vespasian and his and future Emperor Titus who put millions of Jews to the sword after they revolted.

But you're right, good Christians like Charlemagne do their good Christian duty and give Jews special rights and privileges when it comes to banking, allow and encourage them to own Christian slaves, and scheme with the Islamic Caliph as to ways to overthrow and conquer Byzantium.

Funny, you understand how defeats work when it is a pagan win...but not when you faggots lost to us?
Fascinating. Any more Jewish words of wisdom for us?

I agree.

And it was Judea then.

I'd hate to say this but people who are as arrogant as you about their own intelligence usually arent as smart as they think they are.. All of the most intelligent people I've met are pretty humble and not combative at all in discussions. Its always the slighty above average jackass that thinks he knows everything.

And the Vatican was always on the side of Jews. Go ahead and keep believing your identity politics BS...I know you are blind to it.
Yeah, I'm the one pretending to be intelligent here. it's all me. I love you guys!! SO funny.
Never hate to say wtf you think. I won't.

>Never hate to say wtf you think. I won't.
But that's just the problem, you clearly don't think at all.

>but not when you faggots lost to us?
You lost to the jews, and will lose to Islam in the near future, so this kind of talk is really hilarious.

Why do you guys call it Paganism though? You know Paganism is just a term that lumps in any non Abrahamic religion?

Your trolling is fine but you newfag ways is not. go lurk some more please so you get the basic idea of how to set up a post, bait or not

Yup, that's the best argument yet.
We lost to who? Hahahaahh Still does not know who is really in control.
Does this not mean you also lost to the Jews?
Way to go Sherlock.
This is an even better argument.

>us
trailer park dwellers?

>We lost to who? Hahahaahh Still does not know who is really in control.
It's pretty obvious looking at how goodest goys like you shill for civic nationalism and attack anything that's actually European.

Jesus fucking Christ you are a collosal faggot and I'm willing to bet you are mixed with non whites

You're absolutely right, which is why it's Asatruar, Hellenismos, Dodekatheism, Romuva, etc. That's why you see sperglords like getting so upset about this. These are ethnoreligions.

There's a Paki living in Poland and a Black in the USA who regularly shit on pagan threads. Both have admitted that they despise ethnoreligions because if they ever take root than they wouldn't be given gibsmedats and preferential treatment in society and much rather prefer the Christian principles of tolerance and multiculturalism.

Any way if your against Islam and pro European who cares about religion?