Why is Sup Forums right wing now and left before?

Why is new Sup Forums right wing when old Sup Forums was so leftwing?
Is it just that as more people from other parts of the internet (reddit, twitter, facebook, etc) come here the real Sup Forums identity gets distorted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hAqs1G_2KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. 54% white mongrel

> Why is new Sup Forums right wing when old Sup Forums was so leftwing?

Less right-wing and more libertarian. Also many of these guys are fat unemployed virgins.

The most rational explanation is a lot of them are now in their 20's and they haven't had sex and they've seen brown/black men with white women and it PISSES them off because they can't even get a white woman.

Most free speech forums eventually become "rightwing" like here, 2ch and voat

>voat
Dude voat is just nigger this sand nigger that nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, with a side of spic.

More hate speech than free speech, which I guess is also free speech.

Sup Forums was never leftwing, it was just a bunch of edgy teens spamming the word nigger. It just so happened that they reached adulthood and began forming concrete political thought

Just the pendulum swing, I would say Sup Forums was anarchist before. I think we will see a shift away from the right wing stuff soon, people are getting sick of it now

>spreading the idea that Sup Forums was 'leftwing'

Nice try, shill. Sup Forums was extremely reactionary and dissident even in its original manifestation. At its least extreme, it was calling people niggers and trolling online sites with swastikas, etc.

It wasn't until the forces of our modern age expelled forth with vitriol and resentment for anything of that ilk that it was forced to become politicised, and eventually radicalised itself.

Nope. Sup Forums is going to go NAZBOL

>Why is new Sup Forums right wing when old Sup Forums was so leftwing?
I've been here since around 2006 and it was never really "left wing", there were anti-jewish anti-black threads on Sup Forums 24/7.
I think it's just that everyone is contrarian.

>Most free speech forums eventually become "rightwing"

In anonymous boards like here this happens because at the beginning its fun to spam 'nigger' etc. Then some retards take the shitposting seriously and we end up with real unironic nazis posting who have no real idea of the culture of boards like this

>concrete thought
HAH

This, definitely this...

Because it is becoming harder and harder to close your eyes to the reality of white genocide and the superiority of white communities.

How many trucks of peace will it take to make you right wing? They will keep coming.

It was liberal/libertarian under Bush, which is not the same as 'left wing'. Under Obama it built out into right wing in response to an expansion of the left wing.
Its unlikely Sup Forums will swing back to being liberal under Trump because every other social space is comprised adequately of entrenched leftist that the counter culture must orient against them.

Being left wing is the norm for young people, and this board is anti-normie.

That's not true. They just needs to realize realistic expectations in a mate.

Or better said, they are never getting a 10 and probably need to just settle for a 6 or 7 and be happy. Think about the skinny white dude in a trailer with a 400 lb. wife. That shit exists for a reason.

Sup Forums never changed stance, the world did.

Fuck off you brainless cunt, Sup Forums was never 'left wing' WE WERE FUCKING CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS YOU BRAINLESS NIGGER CUNT.

Sup Forums popped up long after the older members of the site had grown up, Sup Forums has always been the site's 'le niggers suck' dedicated shitposting zone.

Now fuck off and kill yourself.

Sup Forums is an extremely reactionary place. Back when dubya was around he was hated with a passion, IIRC the old dumbfuckistan meme actually found popularity through here if it didn't outright originate here. When Obama went into office, we gradually began turning right wing, and now that Trump is in the office we're slowly seeing Sup Forums become more liberal again.

>instantly takes the bait.

Gas yourself.

Weren't we the guys who made this shit?youtube.com/watch?v=9hAqs1G_2KU

>Sup Forums is right wing when it was left wing

Spoiler: Sup Forums is a melting pot, always has been. as such it has no political leaning.

>now that Trump is in the office we're slowly seeing Sup Forums become more liberal again.
yeah, no

key we're in our golden years for the next 4-8 years we're gonna stay right for almost a decade

Protip: Not everyone who disagrees with you is a paid CTR/Shareblue shill.

Protip: reddit != Sup Forums.
>>>/reddit/

So not thinking any liberal has ever posted on a public website = Reddit?

Your newfaggotry is showing.

>probably need to just settle for a 6 or 7

Yeah you're probably right. Couple years ago I started at this company as an IT Admin and the guy I replaced (they fired shortly after hiring me) was a fucking 30ish white libertarian that browsed Sup Forums all the time. Not necessarily pol if I remember but he was on Sup Forums often.

Dude's wife came in one day and she was an UGLY FAT limping monstrosity with a few missing teeth.

Dude even took in her 20 year old sons and her teenage daughter and her grandkid too.

That, to me, describes the average Sup Forums user that actually has a woman. Dude was PISSED off all the time and I could see why.

Pretty sure she was his first too.

Necessity.

2ch is the fucking cancer, the most liberal-left place on the internets

Whatever you say >>>/reddit/

no it wasn't you redditor

this place has always been HDNW

because were the good guys: this truly is a war between good and evil (evil: anything that isn't functional or effective in the long-term)

And more importantly, we haven't consumed the 'morality koolaid' which summarizes and edits facts in order to appease the emotions.

We actually care about discovering truth and punishing evil. That requires flexibility on all other matters

This

Yes, Sup Forums was so left-wing that moot deleted /new/ for being too nazi. Fuck off shill.

No!!!!!

Its because /pol is a voice against tyranny. The real tyranny is the left at the moment so when people opose it, it opens new perspective to other politics. If the real tyranny right now was right wing then the chances would be that /pol would be left wing. The fact is, we are in a texhnological revolution and the internet has changed everything. Every civilisation that has existed has had secret societies that oppose the hagenomy - and this is HEALTHY for society, to queation itself. This is what /pol is today, people that try to understand what the eliete dont want you to understand. Usac newton for example was into alcamy, which was illegal, various painter disected humans, which was illegal. /pol right now is questioning politics, which is illegal. That is all it is, like jaques fresco said "everyone is a victim of culture" and we are reacting to out surroundings right now by questioning.

Sup Forums has always been a safe haven for free speech; it became right wing as the SJW shit took flight.

Sup Forums was never "left wing" it's just that Neocons were shitting on vidyagaems. So the site (which at the time was mostly made up of teenagers, including it's founder) took particular offence to what was called "the right wing" which was really just a group of centerish authoritarians.

You know how they say, young and conservative means you have no heart.
Old and liberal means you have no brain.

Contrarianism. Sup Forums bases its identity in negating current trends.

If normies do x we must do - x
If reddit dislikes something we must love it.

And so on.

Have you watched the news at all over the last decade?

My thoughts exactly.

>pigeonholing all Sup Forums users

Fuck you ameritard. This black and white think is cancer. you don't belong here. people can think whatever they want. Don't like it? then fuck off

It's pretty ironic that a website with very little moderation overwhelmingly supports the idea of a strong government (fascism)

Because fuck the moral majority and wars before, and fuck SJWs, feminists, mass unchecked immigration, white privilege, safe spaces, trigger warnings.... now.

It's not Sup Forums that changed. Leftards turned into fucking idiots at some point and all logic left them.

Sup Forums grew up.

leftwing declared Sup Forums demo the enemy

It's not Sup Forums that moved right but the left that moved further left

Go back to Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up you newfaggot R*dditurd, stop pretending you know jack shit about Sup Forums when you just blew in last election cycle.

Sup Forums has always been Libertarian tbqh.

contrarianism and gamergate

pol was always right wing.

leftists are shills that come from reddit to try and provoke polacks

Because the position on the political scale of how far "left" Sup Forums was wasn't that far left. It seemed to be a fairly centrist position, as most people are in general. Under Bush, opposing the war in the middle east was deemed a leftist position since the was the right that started the war.

This changed when governments and policies not only reached that centrist position on the scale, but went flying past it, further and further left at breakneck speed.

Sup Forums, as did most people, saw this and started to question the new things that were coming up, like unfettered immigration, baseless accusations of racism, and the victim hierarchy that is completely antithetical to any ideal of freedom and equality.

As people started to look into these things they began to have a more fundamental understanding of how things worked, but when they brought it up they were dismissed as racist or nazi. People dug deeper and started finding more of the truth behind the "right leaning" positions and started to recognize the lies that were coming from the left.

One of the big differences, though, between the time that Sup Forums seemed more left and now, when it seems more right, is that the current left is doubling down like never before. While people may not like fairly right leaning positions, they tend to be fairly open for discussion and debate. The left are not, and instead of any form of debate, screams of racism and sexism have ramped up to the point where if a leftist has to admit that something is not racist/sexist/whatever, they have no way of defending their position.

I personally don't think that Sup Forums was ever anything more than "rebellious youth" left wing. Being left was edgy and cool, but they never really put much stock into the actual beliefs.

Current Sup Forums is /new/-lite you retard.

I think you mean 33%

Stormniggers have always been around, but it doesn't mean its the only thing around.

>checked

Also, nice flag.

33% i think you mean 10%

10%? wait i think it was .10%

>old Sup Forums was so leftwing
here we go. redditors trying to rewrite history.

old Sup Forums was libertarian and as leftists turned more rabid Sup Forums turned more authoritative in response.

207 oldish fag here, was totally on the 'bama band wagon as a teen.

Basically we grew up and saw the left for what it was. The hardest part for most was moving toward Trump and realizing he's just as big of a turd sandwich. Left or white it's all bullshit, but they always harness that cynicism and let you believe that this time will be different.

I like this post.

Sup Forums is edgy.

You know things are bad when the shithole of the internet becomes conservative in order to be edgy.

However, Sup Forums was always anti-kike, and pro-white.

>a whole .05%
Jesus, when did it drop to .001%

This pretty much nails it.

all of this

also the average age on Sup Forums has gotten older, since most kids for the last 5 years have moved on to reddit or some other website

Back then it was a bunch of edgy teenagers who got their opinions from John Stewart and Southpark. Then you have stuff like Occupy Wallstreet, which was a popular bandwagon for edgemasters and le legion larpers to hop on (directed by Elizabeth Warren retardedness).

Most of these people matured under Dem rule and finally figured out that all the leftie tv brainwashing was bullshit. They became aware that the left are a fucking disaster.

I used to be left leaning -- or so I thought. After the recent election and the scandal behind the DNC/Bernie + the leaked e-mails it made me start investigating news headlines a lot more.
One thing that really made me flip hard right was seeing the news misquote Trump on a consistent basis. This made me decide to take the time one day to watch a full speech from him. Prior to watching the speech I thought he was a "clown". After watching his speech in entirety I gained a tremendous amount of respect for him. I found myself agreeing with everything that he said. Afterwards -- seeing the news try to spin it in a different direction start building my mistrust for the media. I began digging deeper and deeper and researching.
The identity politics on the left also played a part. I became sick of these beta males on the left screeching and acting like morons.
After browsing Sup Forums more and more I found that there was a lot of support here to be a better person. A lot of motivation to cut out degeneracy. This really hit home and I have been working hard on being a better person and ridding myself of degeneracy.
I view the left as becoming more and more degenerate by the day -- and that is something I absolutely despise.

like the right is any better

Tell me a time when nigger wasnt the most frequently posted word on Sup Forums

>Most of these people matured under Dem rule and finally figured out that all the leftie tv brainwashing was bullshit. They became aware that the left are a fucking disaster.

This

>Be teen during Bush years
>see countless pro-left memes on TV
>''haha right-wingers R so dumb''
>grow older during Obama years
>He doesn't fix shit
>find Sup Forums
>A million sourced graphs and statistics showing disturbing thruths
>All the left has done all my life is pretend these truths don't exist
>1844

Those are just shills and butthurt lefties. Notice how yesterday there was very little anti trump posting. They were busy with the holiday.

Fuck off

Omg dude did you take a picture. Lol thats sooo funny. Wow.

Good lad.

Last week I was watching the state run news channel, and they called Antifa ''right-wing extremists'' because one of them said that he's not especially interested in Islam.

Sup Forums is always anti authoritarian.

The left wing became the more totalitarian of the two. Sup Forums is not right wing persay its more right wing anarchy than anything nobody here supports cuckservatives. Nobody has forgotten mr inside job george bush.

Its as simple as standing against tyrants and wannabe tyrants and their hords of fucking wannabe followers.

Yeah yeah, everyone except you is just dumb. Keep being a bitter, self-absorbed loser while your delusional political philosophy continues to get ripped to shreds every single day, each time more thoroughly than before.

Top lel faggot, I bet you even wasn't here when moot was still admin. Sup Forums was always leaning right because of nature of this place. No upboats, no attention whores etc etc. There are plenty of infographics and posts on this topic

The internet was much more pro-free speech like 10 years ago, then goons started raiding everywhere and introducing their feminazi moderation.

However the reason why it's still here is because the way anonymous imageboards work makes it impossible for them to get any following. This means that you have relative free-speech zone on this board and since leftists talking points haven't changed since the 70's, despite everything on the face of earth telling them that their bullshit doesn't work, they do very badly in discussion with rightwingers.

>reactionary
Yawn

Your assessment is also wrong. There has never been more ironic nazi posting on non-Sup Forums boards than there currently is right now. Just look at Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums. And as we all know, ironic nazi posting turns into unironic nazi posting pretty quickly.

Sup Forums as a whole has always been mostly libertarian. We want everyone else to fuck off and leave us alone.

In the past, that was a very liberal sentiment, but now it's become a right-wing sentiment. Basically, the political opinions of most of Sup Forums haven't changed but now we're right-wing because politics.

Nazis/fascists compose the largest share of Sup Forums posters. You're wrong and there's really nothing else to be said.

Most of you posting in here are either stupid or liars. Stormfront invaded and colonized this place some years ago. It was literally a plan the supporting members devised in which they would take over a popular forum as their own.

>LEFT WING LEFT WING HISSSSSSSSS
yeah, reactionary

Sup Forums was never leftwing you dumbfuck

back to faceberg with you

because what is "left wing" has changed to a disgusting piece of shit.

Eventually you grow up and realize how world truly is.

> because conservatism is the new counter culture

we weren't left wing
>what is trolling?
you might wanna research this topic
come back with the correct answer and i will tell you how you got trolled

Ever since I came here from Reddit I've become more racist, homophobic and xenophobic. What's happening to me?

>More hate speech than free speech

The only left that is left went so left that everything else is right compared to that

I don't think he's talking about dvach.

Sup Forums was never left wing you retard, maybe you remember stumbling across Sup Forums after your habbo hotel pool got raided and saw them celebrating obongo

Someone post the message m00t put about him shutting down Sup Forums if it turns into r/stormfront again

this mainstream now is very left, see Bernie Sanders, SJW, Late Capitalism and so on

Sup Forums was libertarian, just look at the Ron Paul memes. We only had establishment assholes to pick from until trump.