Come to think of it, Salon needs to go too

Salon needed to go the moment it published pedo sob stories on its site

>Rozsa
Im so sorry lads.

"Internet trolls" when they don't agree
"Sources" when they do

>THEY GET NEWS FROM Sup Forums
I ELLEMENT EDIT ALL THE TIME.

I pray to God Sup Forums is deleted and shut down forever. you are all very mentally ill. get help.

faggot that started this gets a qt jewess too. jdimsa

youtube.com/watch?v=kFApVEABkYM&t

>everyone i dont like is mentally ill
nice try Shlomo

Yes, surely its Sup Forums that is mentally ill! Not the people who chemically castrate themselves, chop their dicks up, and stuff the leftovers inside themselves; tricking people into having sex with them! Surely!

yes, yes, pol is the reason people are mentally ill

Salon gets the rope too, don't worry

>Salon

Who gives a flying monkey shit what they got to say?

Found the CNNtern.

>caring about what pro-pedophile websites think

sauce

They removed the pro-pedo articles when they wanted to attack Milo for saying something way tamer than what they published.

and your location and information has been saved for when they try to reveal us they will inadvertantly reveal the shills as well. In societies eyes you are guilty by association now.

So the gif is RT by trump.
CNN get someone to find out where it came from.
Journalist tracks down person who created it.
They find out he's a racist piece of shit.
They try to contact him.
He freaks the fuck out and deletes everything and apologises.
He then contacts CNN apologising and begs them not to name him.
CNN find him genuine and agree, and publish his account of things.
CNN reserve the right to publish his name in case he renegs (e.g. 'haha CNN so dumb I played them')
I see no problem here

I hope all this shit theyre saying gets many of their own staff killed. It would be funny to see Chris Cuomo or that Andrew guy beg for their lives before taking a bullet to the brain

Kike out of his natural territory

They needed to go way before that

Would you trust CNN with your personal info?

Salon is an unironic "journalism" web site that's full-communism.

You should read some of their insane articles that might be satire, but are deadly serious.

Fuck Salon, it needs to go down like CNN and Buzzfeed.

>Matthew Rozsa

a fucking jew

every fucking time

They rape and kill babies at night

by day they jew jew jew

Why do we need forty threads about this?

>(((Salon)))
>same folks calling heartland/breadbasket white folk that voted for Trump "trash"
My my.. I guess their cosmopolatin ass is too cultured for my ass boy, I'll tell you what!
>tfw craving for the economic collapse to bring forth REAL survival of the fittest
>mfw cityfags experience REAL cultural enrichment when shipments stop going to big cities
Remember y'all, as Tyrone would say;
>mayq shurr yo muhfuckin ass be groween sum type ov Subsistence Garden N sheeeeeeeeeeiiiit niqquh!

"and you wonder why they call you bitch!?" - Tupac

Well I hope you're happy now

>jewsnewsnetwork

heh

the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s THIS LEAKED AND THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT DOWN THE CHANS #CNNKILLSTREAM THEY ARE PRESSURING WIKILEAKS AND ASSANGE IT WAS ON ATS AND GLP

#CNNKILLSTREAM they own forgottenlanguages video as a weapon that induces physical harm

LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY ARE SHUTTING ALL LEAKS DOWN.

Sure are a lot of new outlets defending this.

>wanting to preserve your people's culture, heritage, and existence and create a crime free, non degenerate, educated, highly advanced utopian society
>get called mentally ill

Thats why you ALWAYS ARCHIVE SHIT you dumbfuck.

(You)

add buzzfeed and hufpost to the list while we're at it

Remarkable, he STILL doesn't get it

Daily reminder: CNN is legally entitled to release the racist name. Pack up boys game over

Notes on mind warfare:

Lefties are very vulnerable to symbolism that is 180 degrees from their own. Today's lesson: White Power false flags to drive leftists berserk with rage and get them to trip over their own feet.

How is that possible? Simple. The (((mainstream media))) assures them that killer white supremacists are everywhere. Leftists actually believe that a trillion Dylan Roof's are just waiting for a turn to strike. So play on that fear.

Tell no one what you are doing. Don't leave fingerprints on any posters or similar things you make. Include Celtic crosses, Fiery Crosses or Swastikas. Graffiti is good too.

Work at night. Work alone. Work quietly. Work fast. If you get spotted, keep moving. Make a pursuer come to you. Don't walk right back to your place of residence, car, bicycle or other vehicle if you are being followed. Darkness is your friend. Bad weather is your friend. Cold weather is your friend (you can hide many a useful tool under your winter coat.)

Develop a good story as to your whereabouts and stick to it. Do you like camping? Go "camping" for a while. Do you go to the store often, come back with stuff from the store.

The best pranks are discovered quickly but not immediately. A delay of 24 hours or more before discovery, then a few weeks to months off should be enough to keep you relatively safe.

>account for hate
Reminder: CNN promotes Tim Wise.

No, salon needs to remain intact to show off the stupidity of the American left.

Its so bizarre to see people say things like this, its quite a phenomenon - each side things the other side is completely retarded, how is this sustainable ?

>Salon gets the rope too, don't worry

He is already losing his shit and we are just getting started. Enjoy

You prefer us going into the real world?

this is poor screeching

*pure

>no archive'd link
kys

good "argument", libtard

it's blackmail. that part is not the usual Sup Forums hyperbole. they are tying his anonymity to control over his behaviour. they are playing judge and jury and are suspending being the executioner for the time being. his name is completely irrelevant to the story, they threaten to to put him in the pillories.

CNN is literally a pieces of shit outfit and if you defend this, you're a little medieval piece of shit yourself.

dear CNN, you are worthy of hatred.

So the gif is RT by trump.
>it was actually a different file, trumps had sound, this was a completely different version than the one the reddit user had posted. It also wasn't a gif that trump rt'd, gifs dont have sound.
CNN get someone to find out where it came from.
>CNN has a unit that just doxx's people, like, that is the thing they do, unit 7
Journalist tracks down person who created it.
>googled his email address
They find out he's a racist piece of shit.
>he actually got the flack cause he had posted a meme earlier that called out all the Heebs in the leadership of CNN, and since Judaism is a religion, he couldn't of been racist.
They try to contact him.
>they sent him a twitter DM
He freaks the fuck out and deletes everything and apologises.
>after they told him they were going to publish his identitiy
He then contacts CNN apologising and begs them not to name him.
>didnt happen
CNN find him genuine and agree, and publish his account of things.
>wut?
CNN reserve the right to publish his name in case he renegs (e.g. 'haha CNN so dumb I played them')
I see no problem here
>because you are a giant cock muncher, it's like you WANT cnn to take a giant dump on your forehead.

>>CNN has a unit that just doxx's people, like, that is the thing they do, unit 7

It's called investigative journalism. You collect documents and information to write articles. If you'd ever read a newspaper you'd know this.

And yes, he begged.