No Monarchist flag

>no Monarchist flag
What is this BULLSHIT?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_honor_(Southern_United_States)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYFIbcSPgIg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Y9P65fGAE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksBzjR3seSs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jS4pmfLWiz8A
youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's long since there has been a monarchy thread

yes i support, at least theoretically

not sure the road towards it though.
It seems like we need to get rid of the entire merchant class* that occupies the power structures today because in the current pool of candidates there is none worthy of being a king. Only businessmen and bureaucrats

*with merchants i dont mean jews, i mean the merchant class (or caste), as opposed to aristocracy, or priests, or soldiers, and what have you

WE WUZ KANGS

The only way a monarchy can work is if they own large portions of land which they can use for their own funding, thus rooting them to the nation which they govern.

There is little way that you can get to a Monarchy, unless you have a massive civil war. Unless, of course, you already have one... :^)

im angry about our current king, he's not norwegian. his grandfather was danish and grandmother an englishwoman, a fucking anglo. we shouldve tracked the lineage down from harald hardrĂ¥de and made that guy our king.

Monarchist flag right here, baby.

The monarch themselves is irrelevant and can be replaced. The Monarchy itself is what matters.

I still think there should be an actual monarchist flag.

What about his other 2 grandparents?

I don't, the yanks left of their own volition, they need to be taught that bad choices come with undesirable consequences. No monarchist flag for those whos forefathers rejected the monarchy.

The other flags are all political systems and ideologies. Monarchy being included would be giving it the recognition it deserves. That it isn't shows how pleb the mods are.

Norwegians are just Danes with more boats.

Kek, our current royalty is Argentinian (current queen is the daughter of some infamous guy throwing people out of planes during Argentina's dictatorship), a fuck ton German, and only slightly Dutch.

Monarchy applied to modernity is basically fascism with a ruling family. I don't see why other forms of fascist government shouldn't be tried first, Hitler made a good critique of it.

ADD MONARCHIST FLAG NOW

By the way, are there any American monarchists here? It's interesting to see Americans that believe in monarchy in stark contrast to the republican values the US was founded on.

Well Sup Forums is full of American Fascists/Natsocs and those aren't exactly native founding American ideologies either

True. It's not in stark contrast as much as monarchy is though, as America fought for specific independence from the Crown, and it's never even been considered by the US.

>Hitler made a good critique of it
I doubt it.

Monarchies tie a single, visible person and family to a land, create delicate and nuanced balances of power, and give people a very easy and visible link to their heritage and traditions. The Monarch is the manifestation of a nation and people as whole, and it is the manifestation of duty (when doe correctly). Why would you want 'created' system of a 'new' state run by interchangeable people that can leave and infiltrate it? It has all the problems that a republic has.

Fascism was so prevalent in those times that it wasn't even worthy of discussion between them. It was just assumed that a nation was a biological entity.

I Unironically consider myself a monarchist, provided the king isn't mad Georgie boy

If only....

If the US was to have a monarch, who or who's bloodline would you want it to be?

How would you choose the monarch? Have any of you read Varg's writing on the May festivals/olympics that were apparently used to choose leaders? That seems like a better system than inheritance since it's meritocratic. I don't see why there shouldn't be at least one level of hierarchy below the monarch though. I know kingly genes breed better than pleb genes but you still get shitters sometimes like that Swedish dyke that abdicated to go fuck around.

Monarchist organization for what purpose?

>Monarchist will defend this

I'm a Monarchist

>(((English))) Monarchy

just play HOI4

> I don't see why there shouldn't be at least one level of hierarchy below the monarch though
You mean the Nobles?

Get out of here faggot

If only. I'm actually quite wary of fascism. The people who joined the movement originally saw it as a quick fever-like jolt to the system. But it is not a long-term and stable solution.

That image means fucking nothing. And it's wrong. The system is what matters. The person can, and was, replaced.

Ideally, it would have been AndrewJackson's bloodline. Unfortunately he never had a biological heir.

In the most realistic sense possible, I believe America will collapse in the next 20-50 years and most likely Balkanize, I think that will provide the opportunity to create a principality under a monarch, as to who's bloodline it'll be I don't know, could be mine :^)

Then there's the society of Cincinnati...

Communist organization forbwhat purpose?
Republic organization for what purpose?
Anarchist organization for what purpose?

Maybe. Someone to check the king/Queen's power. A priestly class maybe, or freemen.

Make a Dynastie of superhumans using eugenics and educate them to be the best possible rulers

>The person can, and was, replaced.
....with Shabbos goyim who served the interests of continental jews

I'm a monarchist

This would be a structural change.
Modern monarchy is nowhere near what "Monarchy" actually is, and it's due to people like the merchant class. But this is a social problem as well. A monarchy would have to start from the ground up. Modern men don't know real honour. Honour, to them, is a larp; just like when we say "The right honourable Justin Trudeau".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_honor_(Southern_United_States)
Though this is an example, the whole world once lived like this.

Humanity prevails in the absence of law.
And it's humanity's sense of dignity, hierarchy, honour, and morals, that set the prerequisites for a functioning society, one that is more family based. Respectable families come out on top; and the honour to lead becomes dynastic from there.

That's how a monarchy needs to be.
It's just not feasible in modern Britain.

What you are advocating for is the NWO and the Jews. You fucking mong.

>the jews
What u on about m8?

Agreed. We get meme shit like Jihadi and Gay but not for the only legitimate form of government?

Probably Jeb

Many rulers included court Jews to practise usury, yes. Especially since Charlemagne. This is bad, of course. But you are offering zero argument against the Monarchist system. You are just saying that the rulers themselves engaged in practises of banking that other rulers did to maintain their positions. Yeah, astute observation of world history.

If you're implying that a republic is better, or even any sort of dictatorship, because it is against the Jews and world banks, then that is just an argument for a certain political view, and not system.

The Jews have, inadvertently, been practising eugenics on themselves, due to their wandering natures, by occupying positions like traders and bankers. Over time they have bred themselves to be more intelligent through the practise of the free market and inter-marrying. That's why Ashkenazi-Jews score so high on IQ tests.

Also, if you think that wealthy individuals aren't going to use designer babies to gain an upper hand on the poor, then you're naive. They will purchase intelligence and push them into internationalist positions which generally give a better financial return. Then they will just keep doing it. Eventually their shadowy elite will become an actual biological elite, and not just a financial one.

Id support monarchisme if i get a good rank!

Nah, I'm not arguing against the system of monarchy, I'm saying that the English monarchy in particular is rife with Shabbos goyim

we really arent desu, we are a sea nation much moreso than denmark. norwegian sailor men are world renowned, my grandfather was in the navy and went out to sea when he was 14. this is how we produced men, they were sent out to sea. and it is within the sea that we have found great riches in terms of fish and oil, and fish-oil.

the dane is immunized to ridicule. he stinks of old pastry, stale bacon and flat tuborg. he is lazy, degenerate and windy. wind, wind, wind.

in norway, we have great big mountains, in denmark they have hills at best. mountains make hard men.

Can anyone prove that materialistic world order is truth?

You go ahead, marry a higschool dropout retard Chav and raise your pure Aryan children while filthy Jews practice evil eugenics and become better and in every generation.

Monarchist who realized the common man is too stupid for libertarianism.

> Fascism was so prevalent in those times that it wasn't even worthy of discussion between them. It was just assumed that a nation was a biological entity.
Nationalism is a 19th century belief and Fascism is a 20th century belief derived from radical left-syndicalist type stuff developed in the 19th century that also requires modern technology like a mass media to operate. Trying to explain fascist to a traditionalist monarchist in the 16-1700s would literally be impossible it's so different.

Yeah I just meant to say that the scandinavian peoples are descended from danes who are descended from germans.

Not a monarchist but I was disappointed there wasn't one

Yes, the great Jewish race, redponsible for building... responsible for inventing... responsible for living in countries and using the language and schools of thise non eugenics, eugenics is a mele, if every white had 20 children there would be more geniuses than if only 1 million did so.

It would probably have to do something with who has the largest land holdings.

>Nationalism is a 19th century belief and Fascism is a 20th century belief derived from radical left-
yes good someone mentions this
nationalism specifically
it is an 19th century idea from the left

the original sentiment from which it was derived is called patriotism
nationalism has ideological overtones we can do without

Fascim or Nazism > degenerate nobles

The netherlands has a larger economy, stronger military, more science and such than israel or the jewish race in the world.

Populations is what matters and population groups.

They are degenerates, red light districts and all, they have no culture.

Fascism is for the people and race, all of the peoples interests united as one.

I was making a comparison on the "great eugenics jewish race" to a common white population group that is not artificially eugenics.

And you don't have bullshit like nobles and peasants, just natives all united under one flag.

I'm not even a monarchist, But Carlos II did nothing wrong

Correct, class divisiveness is anti nationalist, social and class unity of all the people is the only way forwsrd to higher technology, larger economy, and a stronger people.

Who stood against the trully united german race of all classes?
The entire international finance and soviets.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYFIbcSPgIg

Right on, that's why monarchists are idiots. They want society and it's people to devolve.

Sweden is stuck with a frog though

We are firm and uncompromising in our opposition to the classes.

We will not rest until the children know no such thing as class, or caste.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Y9P65fGAE

Please rise

How about this

You have 10 seconds to prove to me that this isn't the worlds greatest leader.

This is our struggle for a better world, and we will bear this great struggle and burden for our children.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksBzjR3seSs

Fuck off statists

purple is royalty

red is communism or fascism

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jS4pmfLWiz8A

Shut up tradcuck,
Fascism is the only answer.

Trump dynasty when?

Varg King of Norway

Anglo'd

all those ideologies started after monarchies dissolved idiot

We wanted George Washington to be king but he declined.

I support Monarchy but William looks like a massive Beta
He's not even trying to look like a strong ruler to inspire the masses

monarchy might end with him

I'm a monarchist. But ideally I would support an american monarcrchy rather than joining the uk.

idiots think like this

Memes aside his rule wasn't that bad thanks to his court.

expand on that point

i got one lol
Ameritards btfo yet once more

If I wasn't a fascist It would be a monarchist

Destruction of the too powerful and misguided parliament when?
youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo