Refugees of peace

‘I meant to harm those people’: Toronto woman who pledged allegiance to ISIS appears in court
globalnews.ca/news/3556964/toronto-woman-court-isis/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108234385/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“I reject all counsel here. I only believe in Islamic Sharia law. I would like to revoke my Canadian citizenship that I received. I don’t want to have any allegiance to you.”

“First of all I’m not guilty. But if you release me, I’m going to commit this type of action again and again because I’m pledging allegiance to [IS leader] Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi,” she said, adding she refuses to adhere to Canadian law.

“I renounce Canadian law. I renounce any man-made law. I only believe in any law made by Allah,” she told the court Monday.

“I would like the word of Allah to be the supreme word. And I will go on and I will keep on fighting. And I will fight anyone who will fight against Islamic beliefs.”

>Canada to end up like Sweden and Germany if Trudeau's plans are allowed to continue

Kek I love those cringy memes
>Islamic terrorists are Muslims, they worship Muhammad
LMFAO

I don't know what they are trying to achieve with those memes. They just make Islam look badass and cool.

So when do we give her $10 million too?

Similar to worshipping Jesus in Christianity. It is clear what us meant and that it is a rebuttal to the often claimed "not all Muslims". It is not about semantics of Muhammed vs Allah.

It's bullshit, isn't it. Trudeau needs to go. We need a Trump like leader of Canada who is not afraid to implement protective policies against a repeated religious threat.

One thing--

The Koran explicitly states that the only way you are guaranteed entry into heaven is through jihad.

In Muslim theology, when you die you go to hell and stay there until Muhammed rescues you.

No it's beyond bull shit. Wars have been started for less, Americans should be seething and calling for blood. I can't fucking believe we're rewarding this cock sucker for killing an American solider. That money of course will find more terrorism and kill more Americans along with other allies and possibly even our own

>Similar to worshipping Jesus in Christianity
Sorry goy, but we worship nobody but God. To us, worshipping a human = hell
But keep going on with those memes
>The Koran explicitly states that the only way you are guaranteed entry into heaven is through jihad.
Oooh watch out the Sup Forums imams are out lmao
Jihad means striving for faith, restraining from farting during prayer is jihad you dumbass lmao
Yeah let's trust a poo in loo who can't even poop in toilets

>muslisms
>they worship mohammed

If you are too desensitized to human suffering at this point,
Check this out:
These are Muslims, this is Islam.

Found the Muslim. See:

ok so, if some fuckers torture some cats, is that really my problem?

well he has the ''muslim'' flag

>is that really my problem

>>>

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108234385/
Pieces of shit like you have no place in a civilized society.

i have a cat and you cant tell me if i should live in ''civilized society'' or not