1.Can beta ass weak faggot european man fight?

1.Can beta ass weak faggot european man fight?
2.Can they protect their women from rapefugees?

lol

>Crusading peasants

How do you expect peasants do win a battle against trained soldiers. Fucking retarded roach.

>4500 death 45000 death 10 times.
>50 death 17000 death 340 times.
now fuck off

1 alpha turk equal to 340 euro peasent.Wow interesting.Euros are worthless

>Boasts about killing literal peasants

You can do better.

You ARE the rapefugee, roach

Looks like everything goes wrong when the enemy is armed with something other than pitchforks.

They were armed and knew how to use weapon.They couldn't do anything.cuz they are subhuman.

They were fighting peasants you dumbfuck, they probably had pitchforks and knives, while roaches had actual armor and swords, how are you so fucking stupid?

it's usually enough to bring a torch / some other source of light.

>hadım suleiman pasha.
yeah sure its the europeans that are beta fags

>Literally proud of a massacre
Now look what shit of a nation you've become.

Yes we cannot fight against europeans.It would be animal abuse.

>beta ass weak faggot

No, that'd be Animal Farm by Orwell lol.

>losing any men
>against fucking peasants
lmao
you're just as bad as arabs

One can't tell a Turk from an Arab. There's literally no difference.

"honey, why are the children fucking retarded"

we don't care about liberal cucks.
t.an albino nigger with 4 iq.
You know nothing about war stupid kid.

> Can't produce their own weapons
> Calling Europeans animals

Daily reminder not to respond to Turkroaches.

t.person that fucking his own sister.
fucking subhuman scum
>says drunkard russian.
That's why your whore women come here.
Someone should stop him.

t. Sick Man of Europe 2.0

Get fucked roach

buttmad turks lol

Quite frankly any "glory" the turks had has long since faded away into obscurity

They haven't been relevant for 100 years and it's well known that they are basically. "Middle east lite".

The only reason the turks aren't completley reviled to this day is because the genocide they committed simply gets forgotten when compared with ww1 and ww2.

Face it turky. The only reason anyone even knows you exist is because you were the bastard stewards of one half of a great empire that white people built. Your entire history is litterally just maintaining half of an empire that a white man built. Lol. You couldn't even do that.

That's so close to the definition of being. Cuck idk how you could even brag about it.

Of course they do what they want. Women are not treated like shit in my country you know.
I bet you have the 'stone' emotion on Facebook along with Like and shit.

>turkish man treating women like a shit.
Then tell me snownigger why do european and russian stupid women are coming here? You know the answer. They love good dads ,muscular man and alpha males.Now fuck off weak shit.

>armed
with pitchforks and knives
>knew how to use a weapon
knew that they should use the pointy end and that's about it

1 malnourished spaniard equates to 476 extremely trained and hardeneed moor soldiers.

;^)

Curious data, Cervantes fought and lost his left arm in that battle.

They come cuz your shitty ancestors got so lucky they secured that exact piece of land you moron. It's not about filthy pieces of semi-arab shit that happens to live there.

That's because you've always had decent porro, mi carnal.

shut up ugly gay scum.Tell to your whore mom that she can come here for free.
and arab my ass there is only %15 arab dna in turkey.Ignorant faggot.

Stop spamming this all the time. Your pathetic country exists on whims of American power. I hope one day we stop needing your shithole of a country for our military, which is the only use it has.

Every Turk I have known has been dishonest scum.

What about that picture? Those are our former soviet brothers. There are many Armenians who are unlike you are decent folk. Oh, I forgot you're only good against peasants and unarmed men that's why you killed so many of them.

Seems like you're butthurting. Talking shit like a pure Arab. You all are nothing but dirt under Europe's nails.

TOP KEK

Calling us "arab" won't trigger us
we know how based Chechens beat the shit out Russians everyday
and we know how we're superior to your inbred wh*Te kind hence we enslaved lots of your ancestors.

I'd rather have a joint operation base in the Black sea with US military than have those cucks keep blackmailing Europe with "I'll let refugees in" crap.

"brothers" ahahahaha.

> Literally learning about what's going on in other countries via YouTube
> Calls himself superior

Lol just wat. Shut up Arab, stop embarrassing yourself.

"human" that fucking his own mother and sister have no right to talk to us.Get life fat nerd. Your shithole ****empire**** will collapse soon.

>provide pic of mudshits slaughtering peasants
>muh superiority

learn your place cockroach, don't make me resurrect Genghis Khan to show you your place.

Who gave you that F-16, cuck?

i dont know roach can we?

okay sorry.You inbreeding master.

roach you are a manlet i understand why are you so butthurt all the time

1 mongol = 10,000 mudshits

are you even trying Mohammad

>completely murdering the people's crusade
Fucking good goy turks... Ever heard of the rhineland massacre? Do you know how many Jews you avenged?

top kek

you wouldn't last 6 days against my country, i dare you btw to chimp out like your arab friends did.

how can roaches ever recover?

OP is sad because his brother got crushed by a tank in the coup attempt.

Perhaps coup is what they actually need.
If a secular government takes place in Roachland, that's good.
If islamists take over, we can bomb the shit out of them. Even better.

Says the guy who fucks his own sister.

You Muslamic filth love to inbreed, it's why you're so ackbary and useless in war.

Remember when we cucked you good and destroyed your empire and stole your land, only to give it to kikes to really rub lemon juice in your cuts?

Does it still sting you little bitch? We're ready to stick our big uncut smegma dicks right into your headless necks and then cover your corpses in bacon and burn them to prevent you from entering heaven.

All of Turkey will be washed in Mudslime blood! You will be our bitch again and you're gonna like it you beta, pathetic Arab shit. You stinky, dirty, ugly Arab bit of filth! Arab scum!

turkish shitposter strikes again

No, look at his posts, this is the best he can do.

The peasant 'army' was ill armed by all records, including Turkish. While lots of 'slaves' were taken, no armaments of note were captured, in part due to the few actual combat types leaving over the previous months. Turkish records barely mention actual 'knights' in the Peasant's army. As best we know, the derogatory remarks were added in later transcriptions of the records, as they do not appear in all copies.

> when the most useless european power kicks your ass
> when you're worse than ethiopia

You can't even defeat Kurdish rebels what makes you think you can actually fight a European nation

And people today think of him as a wuss! He was even 'mentioned' in the reports, meaning he was a real combatant.

HAHAHHAHAHHA WHAT THE FUCK ROACH MANLET
>TFW KOKAL BABA WAS A FUCKING AVERAGE SIZED COCKROACH

Can a roach?

You're wasting your life turkroach. Why don't you go and breed with your cousin?

ftfy