How many dead Sup Forums still don't know the full amount. Heard shit got wacky at the top

How many dead Sup Forums still don't know the full amount. Heard shit got wacky at the top.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4666620/Grenfell-families-told-wait-YEAR-answers.html
archive.is/rkOka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably 200-400 people dead.

900+ people from the bottom floors ran up to escape the fire it was a fuckin furnace up their.

50 people, 150-200 muslims

Why no jumpers?

>a fuckin furnace up their
UP THEIR WHAT?
UP THEIR WHAT?

IS THAT SEXUAL HARASSMENT

6 million.

Most were muslims so not many actual people dead

It's summertime, they were all in the back of the cupboards rather than being worn.

they did have jumpers mothers where throwing babies from ten stories up.

87 so far
>Police retrieve 'last visible human remains' from Grenfell Tower but warn 'catastrophic damage' means some victims may NEVER be recovered

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4666620/Grenfell-families-told-wait-YEAR-answers.html

You know a lot of people won't get that lad.

>london
>people
U wot m8

Do you know if the babies were safely caught?

>'catastrophic damage' means some victims may NEVER be recovered

Seems odd to me. Burning high rises sure produce their share of mysteries.

Some where i think but others not so much. It was real bad.

How so re: the top? Beyond the obvious.

Must have been fucking hell in there, horrible way to go.

Nice

Officials haven't got a clue how many died because there were HUNDREDS of illegal immigrants living in illegal sublets

They died and nobody even knows, it's like they never existed. It's so FUCKED beyond belief, it could spark mass riots and before you know it London would be in worse shape than fucking Paris

Officials have repeatedly stated through the media that they aren't interested in anyone's immigration status nor will they prosecute any subletters

they are DESPERATE for information but muslims DO NOT talk to the police about their fellow muslims, EVER, for fear of swift and violent reprisals.

It wasn't a fridge fire either, it was caused by explosive/unstable chemical INSIDE the fridge. Acetone peroxide. What it was doing there, you can probably guess...

The whole thing is fucked beyond belief, it really is. Hundreds died and it's entirely possible the real death toll is never known. It would take decades to complete the forensics. Officials are engaged in a massive coverup/damage control, that's what the 'task force' taking over the council is all about. Can't have any leaks on this particular ship

Just a crush of people clawing at the walls type of shit.

>Acetone peroxide

who is saying this?

*tips fedora*

Are British anons happy about this? I mean, in a way I would be, horrible as that sounds. For instance if an entire apartment block of illegal spics or dindus here erupted into flames and killed hundreds, I wouldn't think much of it. The spics are invaders for the most part, exactly like your Muslims. What's the general consensus on how you all feel about it? Are you pleased, don't care, or is everyone being a pussy about it and feeling remorse for people who hate you abuse your country and want you dead? Just curious lads, don't want anyone getting too fired up.

stop projecting you stupid cunt ffs.

So you are saying it could potentially be much more than the number given, and that's somehow a bad thing? I wonder about people like you. You seem to stand for nothing but your own demise.

Not wanting certain people to be in your country on certain terms doesn't automatically translate into put them in an oven, but I am talking to a swastika after all.

They were too busy yelling "ALLAH AKBAR!!!"

I agree straya however what options does the world have at this point? Wanting and doing something about a problem are two different things, and they don't seem inclined to go anywhere do they m8

Firefighters

See the fire advice to stay inside your apartment is totally solid advice for a 'normal' appliance fire

a single fire door is supposed to hold back the fire for 30 minutes (by law) which means a normal electrical fire doesn't spread far before firefighters are on the scene, and everyone is safe behind their fire doors

Follow the same advice with an explosive much hotter chemical fire, everyone dies horribly and burns to a crisp

But why would the risk assessment officer ever expect there to be large quantities of volatile chemicals in a residential block??? In such a peacefully multicultural area??? I'd laugh but the whole thing really is a fucking horror show

somewhere around 80 confirmed dead
and i think there are 60ish missing?
plus the undocumented ones

probably around 175 dead

any reliable source on the presence of acetone peroxide?
the inflammable cladding designed for use on buildings 3 stories and under didn't help, either

It's time to stop posting

Look at how the psychotic leftist filth is already milking the tragedy for all the 'activism' it's worth

And then stop posting

Thrown =/= jumping

think of all the money you've saved nigel. that's 300 less to feed, you can probably head down to the choco shop and get a slugworth sizzler with all the pence you've gotten

Not for grenfell specifically but it's been found a LOT in 'normal' arson attacks all over East London

Yes, there are THOUSANDS of arson attacks a year, just in East London

The guy who does fire training at work is from round there, he quit the fire service over this

As an expert in fires, he says this has all the markers of an arson attack (spread way quicker than any 'normal' residential fire has ever done)

>87 so far
One dindu and his broken fridge killed more kebabs than commander Breivik with a firtilizer bomb, a ruger mini, a shotgun and a glock

>Follow the same advice with an explosive much hotter chemical fire, everyone dies horribly and burns to a crisp
I saw the fire live. It spred along the "fireproff" cladding. No need for an explosive chemical fire.
It's not the first time "fireproof" insulation turns out to be combustable as hell. Allready happened in an aircraft fire a decade ago. Building covered in this shit are deathtraps.

Crazy to see how much fire can still fuck us up in this day and age.

Just saw a headline all "visible" remains were removed, with 87 bodies.

archive.is/rkOka

UHE MUNGUS WUT m8

>wacky at the top
??
can you believe this guy?

Anyone else feel like they've got lasting psychological damage from watching shit go down on the news about this? I can't get happy any more

>how many dead Sup Forums

Not enough.

Hopefully it exceeds 500. More sand niggers should be cooked to death. They really should not feel safe.