Sup Forums is defending le based redditors

>Sup Forums is defending le based redditors
Why?

Naming the Jew, getting doxxed, attacking CNN. These are endearing qualities.

>how dare fake news dox someone we already doxxed

Why

Because if (((they))) are allowed to bully redditors into conforming without repercussions then we will be next.

The internet is the balkans we hate eachother but we can come together to brutally fuck bulgaria, or cnn i guess

>implying there's anything wrong with based reddit

cuck

Because it's time for a holy war against CNN

If you like or respect any of these piece of shit human beings you are a piece of shit yourself and should do the world a favor and kill yourself. You will make the world a better place.

They're valuable manpower and a distraction. Bunch of Ledditors talking about standards in journalism is a great smokescreen for us to distribute the (((real reason))) for why shit is fucked.

When they take down Reddit, we're next on the chopping block.

>defend reddit
>they come here and take the redpill
>profit???

There's also the possibility that the reddit admins gave out info that helped doxxing the guy. They were cooperating quite hard with the mainstream media during the election.

they're scared of the possibility of their sad-nazi internet postings being publicly exposed

because reddit is Sup Forums's little brother, no one bully's them except us, cnn needs to stay off of our turf

Exploitation.
Opportunism.
It could have been any entity other than reddit.
That is all.

>Naming the Jew

>then retracting it

The opposite of based.

It couldn't have been Sup Forums, because we don't have gay things like user accounts.

I wouldn't doubt it.

OP it should never be the victim which prompts you to action, it should be the crime.

intended to imply that this campaign to exploit the situation to damage CNN could have been in favor of any community other than reddit. It's just a golden opportunity.

It's just an excuse to go to war you imbecile

The Enemy of my Enemy is my ally

They might be reddit, but their our reddit and only we can make fun of them and try to ruin their lives.

FUCK OFF 12 YEARS OLD ATTENTION WHORE WITH YOUR SHITTY USELESS THREAD GO BACK TO YOUR CIRCLE JERK