Who's ready to kick off Meme Warfare Psyops Division?

Who's ready to kick off Meme Warfare Psyops Division?

We'll need to kick this off on Facebook and other platforms to get normies to start producing their own CNN memes. This will provide a sea of coverage and certainly agitate CNN as the general public becomes speckled with viral spread.

Start creating your own CNN is Fake News Meme pages and share them here. From here we can connect the pages to share users and content with each other. Collect CNN memes from all over and start dumping it into your pages. As we create a growing network of pages it will create a splash and ripple effect.

Will post my page in the comments to kick things off. What's important here is connecting all the pages and generating a sizable amount of content for resharing for normies to take the bait on. Dump your CNN memes here too.

Other urls found in this thread:

face1book.com/CNN-is-Fake-News-109422616363888/
face1111book.com/groups/688773227999676/
youtube.com/watch?v=monY___QLdU
youtube.com/watch?v=7l7zJ7NsFjY
pastebin.com/cpVuXs9u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

face1book.com/CNN-is-Fake-News-109422616363888/

tweeted that meme, but i only have like 12 followers

Drop your best shit on the meme page and a link to your Twitter. Make a seperate profile if you need to.

The meme wave commences. #CNNblackmail is apparently trending.

For newfags

We already own Twitter.
kikebook next target
dropping some macros from today

Should spill over to the other platforms especially Kikebook here shortly so we would do well to meet it with a supply of content.

And here is the rest of the set

>we would do well to meet it with a supply of content.
exactly my thoughts. After getting something to eat I'll going to grow one of my kikebook seeds

>Meme Warfare Psyops Division

Lol normies are collecting all kinds of snatch this summer while the fat virgins are thinking this kind of stuff up. Hilarious timeline.

Twitter silenced the #CNNblackmail top trending tonight, and edited posts from top posters to #CNNbackmail. We don't totally own twitter

Well, time to hijack other popular hashtags

nothing of value will come out of this, Obama incited black vs white and Trump is inciting midia vs people, who do you think will win.

The influence is the same. Whether it reaches top trending is irrelevant, as long as normies have been exposed to it. If thousands of normies see the memes and then ((they)) take it off of trending it doesn't change the opinion of those who have seen it and were influenced by it. It only prevents the next wave from seeing it, basically a damage control tactic meaning that the memes are effective.

Nice work, good for normies consumption. Maybe Pepe should be something else to make even more normal tier?

give me an example.

Maybe his head could be Reddit logo working on a laptop

Add "DOX" next to knife, and its perfect

CNN this morning was saying that Han was such a nice guy because he apologized to them.

Pic related; the apology.

Nice, maybe the idea of him being on a laptop would be too cumbersome

how about morty

fuck off reddit

reddit

#CNNKILLSTREAM they own forgottenlanguages video as a weapon that induces physical harm

LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY ARE SHUTTING ALL LEAKS DOWN.

ON GLP/Sup Forums/ATS/CNN/ALEX JONES ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ASSANGE SOON

APPLICATIONS FOR PRIMATE TESTING LEAKED #BUZZFEEDPSYOP

>>ITT redditors
Fuck off

some normie shit like this, maybe

How's this?

I'm surprised we aren't trolling the rekt and gore threads on /gif/ and shopping CNN onto them for the god emperor to tweet next.

NIIIIIIIIIINNGEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

was my first time editing a pic
hope the OC was good

why put him in the good guys suit?

noob

this is best I've seen

face1111book.com/groups/688773227999676/

Here's a group I was sent. Post your best memes there and hashtag them. We need more pages and groups. The prime-time for these group likes and follows is while this is trending.

Zamasu was just going about his day making tea when the big mean destroyer came and screwed his life up

Huh? Links?

One meme at a time, lad. Remain focused.

Fixed it

>/www.face1111book.com/groups/688773227999676

Add "Free Speech" to seal cub

Fuck yea. I've been waiting for this. Let's fire up the meme generators.

Make some Harry Potter and Star War memes for the normies.

Here

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

>I'm doing my part too!
youtube.com/watch?v=monY___QLdU

smart

ooouuuuuuuuw good one

Is this picture better then my first one? Here's the first pick.

omg, keep adding to that, a 30 -40 sec clip would be killer

what program are you using? I'm only creating still pics, but I'd like to move onto gifs and mp4s

This one's good.

where are you guys posting these at? I'm only on 9gag and facebook, anything with more reach?

Hi. I don't know how to make da memes but had an idea. If anyone talented likes it and wants to do it from 2:25 of this Simpsons clip where "Lisa creates life" The little people be user masks or reddit faces coming to shoot at Bart with the CNN logo on his head. Hope you like the idea. Good Luck Free Speech Warriors.

youtube.com/watch?v=7l7zJ7NsFjY

Get a Twitter, hoe. Just don't put any of your real information on it and use a disposable email.

Everyone here should have a Twitter just to read Trump's glorious tweets.

An idea for non cnn viewers who edit videos/gifs. There is a video of a young boy shooting making it look like he is causing them to fall and crash. Put cnn logo and cnn hosts heads on the fall/crash victims

Good Content
This is gold

quick rundown? what did CNN do?

Pretty high quality.

>:www-face1111book.com/CNN-is-Fake-News-280163185784267/

Here's my page. keep the meems coming and SHARE SHARE SHARE

>what program are you using?
After Effects

I used some Matte Track > Stencil Luma for the flying bug, but a mostly a whole ton of masks.
Pretty crude result, but cost me all night nevertheless.

>a 30 -40 sec clip would be killer
I think I'll do the "it's afraid" brain bug tonight, if it doesn't already exist by then.

>art of war stated for morons

This is the big one goys. Give it your all.

cnn wuz kangz and dindu nuffin and for no raisin dolan shot them and now we need JUSTICE4CNN

now all the kiddiewinkle summerfags are showing off their shittiest meme skills and generally ruining this place and the internet as a whole.

tl;dr CNN a shit

LIST OF CNN ADVERTISERS
pastebin.com/cpVuXs9u

End the Fake News

Subbed version for boards w/o sound

I thought it was one of the better images here.

I don't think CNN realizes how badly they fucked up with that last sentence they put in the article.

See pic

Also, get in here

discordgg/eJBXMuy

They exist in an echo chamber / circle jerk. They're all telling each other how magnificent they're doing.

Excellent. Thanks.
You're doing Kek's work.

PLEASE remember to not use accounts filled with pepe pictures and memes, you fucking retards.

It would be a shame if their network was infiltrated.

no dumbass, thats too big a pill. You stormfags set us back with those lame memes.

Let us get to a point that they're open to shit like this before you poison the well with it

What program to use for the animated gifs ? Linux ?

this. They have no idea how off center they are. They just assume anyone giving them shit are nazi trolls when in fact every normie I know is full anti-CNN right now

I dunno. I sort of feel dirty, defending anything to do with Reddit...

Thought we are looking for normie aka reddit stuff to have a pepe alternatives
>one post by those IDs

We need to create a series of honeypots for CNN so that when they go for it they will be so discredited that they need to close shop

My pages are intentionally published by "Reddit"

Here's the update on my photo. Critics please help me. I want to improve.

Well I made one

Wow that meme is good.

How did you make Hans face blend in with the body. Teach me Senpai.

thanks.

how do we know he is 15? I just woke up and saw this and some are saying he is and some are saying he isn't?

redpill me senpai.