Who tricked us into spitting on our Christian history?

Who tricked us into spitting on our Christian history?

Who tricked us into believing there's a middle eastern man(that looks white) in the sky watching us? And some day when we buy enough candles and beads and feel so bad about our sins; he will come save us.

The jews

None of those are my ancestors, so good riddance.

Shakespeare wasn't a christcuck.

That's the entire underlying meaning of Hamlet. That was the only way he could say it publicly.

>things i pulled out of my fat ass

Shills hiding behind Deus Vult flags.

2000 years? Try 400 years for Scandinavian people and 0 for Baltic people. Compare that to 200,000 years of paganism...

>implying any of us share blood with the royal classes.

How can you be a European nationalist while basing your morality and ideology on a foreign, non-European belief system?

>2000 years
Christianity didn't even get out of Israel for 300 years, and didn't reach Nordic countries for 1000.

It's more like
>A few hundred years of Christian ancestors
vs
>5000 years of Pagan ancestors.

guess who's Jew's #1 enemy and you'll have your answer

/thread

You can't.

Why are you turning your back on your pagan ancestors? Unless your ancestors were born in Judea at the time of Jesus they were pagan and your Christian heritage is less than 2000 years while your pagan heritage is definitely longer than that.

> File attached related.
To all those who claim Christianity to be a "Kike trick"

>2000 years
it's not even 1200 and they only became Christian because they lost the power to revolt a third time

>pagan heritage

What are you smoking?

>Christian
>Worshiping a dead jew on a stick

Get fucked, kike.

I would really like you to come forth with some evidence that I'm related to any of these classes of people, and also would like you to show me how 3 Abrahamic Faiths come even close to being better than pagan faiths when everything in those Abrahamic Faiths is based off of paganism.

Varg is a filthy murderer, pagan, heathen and terrorist. Anyone who likes him remotely should be put on death row.

Catholicism is largely due to emperor Constantine and is massively influenced by european paganism. It's just truth seeking and completed into a religion that benefits and brings the best out of man.

American protestantism throws out the European tradition and structure and becomes an egalitarian philosophy with no european roots

You literally worship the kike god and your holy book is the Jewish Bible.

>guess who's Jew's #1 enemy and you'll have your answer

Not Christians, that's for sure.

We have these threads every fucking day. Paganism and Christianity are both fine as long as it's white people. Both sides have their own unique benefits and detriments, but they're both reasonable choices for a white man, depending on his culture, kin, and values. These threads are fucking kike bullshit.

>posting a literal jew
Skin worshippers never learn.

The difference between a jew and a christian is the accepting of Christ. You cannot be jewish if you accept Christ, it's the main distinction.

There's LITERALLY nothing more jewish than denying Christ.

>200,000 years
Holy shit you neopagans get more retarded by the day. Indo-European paganism wasn't in Europe for more than 5,000 years. Our ancestors practiced Animism for tens of thousands of years though

lolwut, that's not true, Christianity left Israel almost immediately

The epistles in the New Testament were written to Churches in Greece, and the Book of Revelation is addressing Churches that are all in modern-day Turkey. Christianity spread super fast.

I love how people here are so confident about their views even though they're completely full of poop.. unbelievable amount of lies and propaganda on this board. My God..

Not a Jew and still no argument, but the one christians worship is a jew.

>200,000 years of paganism...

And not a single common thought from year to year.

>hur dur Odin, Big Tree, Brigid... ALL THE SAME RELIGION!

Fuck you. that's like saying that all the Abrahimic religions are the same, except that would be significantly more accurate. Do you wear an Ankh and worship Shiva, too?

>Christian history
For me, paganism is about realizing fundamental truths of how the universe and society works.
i don't believe in the pagan mythologies; they serve as reminders of not what we believed, but why and how we believed.

>Christianity
>fine

The person you're calling a "kike" was probably the first person to ever call (((them))) out on their shit. Because of this (and a book solely dedicated towards doing so) you attempt to turn people away from him, why?

Christianity is a Roman religion

5 is more than 2

Wow, these MS paint comics are so convincing.

Now I'm religious. Time to go donate to some televangelists

Being a christian in this day and age and being right wing is a pure meme and LARPing, Christians are importing non-whites now, modern Christians are all traitors for supporting those people and institutions.

This whole thread reeks of divide and conquer

Pushing the christcuck meme is a losing battle and is gonna fail. We live in the age of the internet. No one is gonna fall for objective claims of the metaphysical. I'm all for having a religion in the west to the fill the vacuum, but Christianity isn't gonna fly. You need a religion that doesn't have obvious bullshit around it. Like literally jew level chicanery like if you say magic words you go to paradise forever and if you don't you go to hell forever. Also, give us money. K. This shit isn't real. It's not something healthy to push into the psyche of children. It would be one thing if it was generally understood like it may have been at one point that you're not supposed to take it seriously, and a rite of passage into adulthood is hitting base level mystical ground and seeing through it for what it is (and all abstract ideology; concepts = man-made. Memes. May or may not be good or have practical use) but that just doesn't work in the modern age. Sorry idiots.

That's like demonizing pagans by posting a compilation of wiccan fags.

it is tho

Congratulations, you are not a pagan.

I like him.

It was adopted by the Romans but it's not Roman or European.

2,000 and 5,000 years is nothing relative to how long we practiced Animism. If your argument is that we should be pagan because it was practiced for a bit more time than Christianity was then it's simply a shit argument

Roman empire

One guys qoutes aren't a constituent of a good argument.

Back to pleddit

Wow are you proud to be a terrorist sympathizer? So edgy. That really made me think, wow.

>Being White in this day and age and being right wing is a pure meme and LARPing, Whites are importing non-whites now, modern Whites are all traitors for supporting those people and institutions.

See how even this is technically correct? Christianity is not the source of our problems

>2500AD

>Islam is European Culture!
>why venerate the indigenous world view of your ethnic group?
>join the universalist religion so it is easy for us to rule a mutli-ethnic empire, you faggy LARPers!!

>wiccan fags
All four of them?

What a coincidence that centuries of Christian "persecution" of the Jews would only make them stronger than ever.

None of that matters. Christianity gave whites a sense of communion and is hugely responsible for Western culture such as the Baroque period where if the church hadn't employed Bach to write music for them he would probably be some fucking bum no one's ever heard of. Contrary to d&c bullshit posted on Sup Forums white Christians are some of the most conservative people in the world and aren't interested at all in refugees or gays or whatever.

Also if anyone's taking lessons in theology and world history from Varg, you're a fucking idiot.

3 is still more than 2

It was a random picture I posted, it wasn't to support my argument

Saying Jesus is good because kikes hate him is like saying Richard spencer is good because antifa hates him

>durr b-but
Still a shit argument

>all the amerilards larping as pagans ITT showing their protestant heretics/papist schismatics as arguments of how bad christianity is

You dont live in christian countries and have never seen a christian in your entire life

>let's practice barely known religions because fuck jesus amir8?
>let's reject one of the pillars of european culture

daily reminder that neopagans are all larping atheists

Who tricked us into spitting on a minimum (if you don't consider neanderthals, one of the european peoples' ancestors) of 35,000 years of pagan history that saw us through the Ice Age, the persian wars, and more?

Who tricked us into thinking that being a pagan or liking paganism--the way of life come to by our own forebears through living in their natural habitat--is spitting on ancestors who happened to follow a foreign, abrahamic cult but achieve greatness during or as a result of a great return to pagan values, philosophy, and science (the renaissance), when we value blood above all else (instead of placing Yeshua and his father Jehova before family)?

Who?

>pic related, nude, realism of representation using anatomical knowledge, modeled by white man instead of hook-nose whom it is supposed to show according to the title

Jesus was a BASED jew!

but it's still a logical argument no matter how shit you think it is

Are you retarded? They gained all the power as soon as the atheist movements startet to be popular

>America.
>Not a Christian country.
I strongly disagree with you.

Western culture started with pagan greece and was largely propagated with pagan Rome. Of course the Catholic Church was the one who helped after because they destroyed all the pagan temples and institutions that would have been there to help Western culture. It's a shit argument, it's like a mafioso killing the police then saying after "hey at least the mafia's there to protect me now." They are but there would have been something else instead, Christianity wasn't instrumental in Western culture, it was only the wealth of the catholic church which again the role could have been fullfiled by someone else.

>nazi flag
>follows a religion that was invented by jews

Correlation does not equal causation.
Also, you can tell that image has been edited.

Orthodoxy is statism; they will do whatever the Tsar/General Secretary/President orders.

TRUE ISRAEL VS FAKE ISRAEL

Dont let some pagan retards on Sup Forums get away of your faith.

The atheist movement is part of cultural Marxism. The end goal is institutional Judaism (communism). Christianity is closer to that than paganism therefore it is a stepping stone towards communism

>fedora: the post

protestantism has nothing in common with christianity

you have 0% christian population

Sauce?

It's only logical if you want us to be Animists or some shit

>tfw my grandfather was a dedicated, pious catholic and successful businessman
>tfw my father was a pot smoking, lsd loving communist atheist
feels bad man

>yes, goy, don't let these evil natzees convince you to follow the religions of your own people. Our kosher religion is much better

>Canadian education
Back to school m8

Why is he a hairy snake?

As apposed to a Semite.

>The Jews gained power when atheists become popular
>not when usury was allowed to them and forbidden to everybody else
>not when the Rothschilds took control of world finance
Mexican education.

Nice edit on that image though.

Varg