>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/americana delivery/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/340647-investigators-looking-into-possible-russia-collusion-with-pro-trump
archive.is/dMyI0
gospelherald.com/articles/71083/20170705/converts-iran-accused-acting-out-against-national-security-await-verdict.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

1st for city people

nu oc

Why is every semi-attractive woman a complete and utter moron? Or an attention whore?

I've been listening to "electro-swing" music. Is this genre degenerate?

Is there anywhere a collection of these arts?

> he still doesn't mention "bending over to spics"

More and more evidence of his spic lineage. Fucking LARPers I tell you. He must have believed the intercepted telegram promising Mexico backup if they sided with the Nazi

have a pitty (you)

>the ruined state of CNN

Mmmm, morning baking is fast and fresh.

OSSOFF CAN STILL WIN

Did anyone see this shit about sanctuary cities wanting to make 1 million illegals into citizens? Their rationale is that its "the best way to protect them against deportation". One small hitch in their plan, making them citizens requires the Federal government. Trump is gonna tell them to fuck off and wait in line like everyone else.

>there's an emoji movie

Anything big happening today?

The city people picture is missing the black bull that plows his wife.

I'm a city person and I support the democratically elected President of the United States, Donald J Trump and we're gonna MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>and there's nothing that fags and cucks like you can do about it

That's a good lookin honda

maga fellow pedes

remember: it's not blackmail! Also it's ok for news organizations to publish your private information.

Tactical nuke on Pyongyang

#ISTANDWITHHAN

Remember when the Dems said rigging elections was IMPOSSIBLE? Remember when Obama told Trump to stop whining about possible electoral fraud?

top kek these faggots are insufferable

The Mexican Nazi is still here

hahahaha

MEME WAR NOW

>voter fraud doesn't exist
>unless a Republican wins
Nah, if 44 states are fighting the probe these guys can fuck right off.

How can they expect to win 2018 if they can't even accept a loss in 2017. Has there been a single defeat that they've accepted graciously?

>that last line
I feel like eventually CNN will issue and apology and correct that, but then again...feels like CNN is going all out for this one. Which is WEIRD cause is this the best they have to latch on to right now?

Shit, guess we're going to lose.

A friend of mine collects them and gives them to me for baking. Here are his posts:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/americana delivery/

Keep an eye out for anyone that talks about an Americana/vintage Trump delivery

#JESUISASSHOLE

New Veritas video coming later today.

Go to Don Jr.'s twitter right now

>Freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences
Welp I guess it's morally okay to hunt down and execute every employee of CNN then? That's just the consequences guys.

Trump will fly to Poland and discover that santa doesn't live there.

>hahaha make up random insults
>hahaha dont bother to argue
>magapede faggot 101

I thought polls cant be rigged/hacked and Trump needs to STFU???

>Fucking LARPers I tell you. He must have believed the intercepted telegram promising Mexico backup if they sided with the Nazi

>liberals siding with megacorporations trying to ruin peoples lives for making fun of them
i bet these people will still hate capitalism after this

I'll always regret not fucking a gay Asian I knew I'm college. That ladyboy role play would have been hit as fuck. I'm straight though.

>(((watchdog group))) and six Georgia voters

kek

There was one time he forgot to hide and it was Brazil, but i can be mistake this one with anoother one

More shekels for the green party?

Last I heard, Ossoff is suing Mother Nature.
If she didn't let her racist thunderstorms and xenophobic flash floods happen, he definitely would have won.
IT WAS HIS TURN!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEESIST!

Reminder that when Trump goes the Poland, the number 1 threat for them is Russia

When this happens, Sup Forums will literally have an aneurysm because they have no idea how to confront the fact that the ethostate that they love about Poland sees Russia another country they cockride as a danger

>Democrats demand weird, convoluted and easily rigged voting systems with no ID checking
>when they still lose they demand what we had in the first place

>hahaha make up random insults
Literally posting fake news

Great shit.

When you're so desperate for attention and acceptance you pretend to be natsoc even though you're so ignorant of natsoc you didn't even know about Savitri Devi or the Fries Arabien Legion.

feeling bitter you're stuck in your shitty flyover town?

Imagine being this sad and insecure about yourself. Its embarrassing, Mexishit.

Investigators looking into possible Russia collusion with pro-Trump websites: report

drudge, breitbart, infowars, Sup Forums...we're all russian bots!

thehill.com/homenews/administration/340647-investigators-looking-into-possible-russia-collusion-with-pro-trump

There is no way he isn't lurking.

Nah man, got to hack a North Korean Nuke to hit Pyongyang. The North Koreans will look like idiots and then that will justify to the world that there needs to be a regime change in North Korea.

Good shit

But this is a catch 22. If they succeed in this lawsuit, it will call into question all electoral results, proving Trump right

New electoral fraud commission will be established, and completely eviscerate the democrat fraud-operations

Needs leftypol as well

>believe me saudi arabia are good bois
>we can sell them weapons
>qatar though
>really bad hombres
>b-believe me

We made 300 billion? You're telling me Mr. Jihadi is going to learn how to fly an f-15 with laser guided bombs? Gasp! This is shocking.

I love how all these kike faggots show up to divert attention from CNN. Seriously though, it's all a (((coincidence))), I assure you

archive.is/dMyI0

Kind of a sexy old lady. Is she vegan?

I can fucking guarantee you that the machines are fine. They always try to pull that shit.

nice one

Wrong thread, you might want to go to /sg/ if you want russaboos. Most people on /ptg/ would like to see US and Russia be allies than enemies but that doesn't mean we don't prioritize US interests.

>Trump drafts the gang into the Space Corps and has them do ODST-tier orbital drops in their cars to stop Mexican gangs from circumventing the wall

Would unironically be a 10/10 Fast and Furious flick with hilarious, but genuine patriotic undertones.

>MS13 thug walks up to Vin Diesel and points a gun at his head
>"Bet you wish you had a wall now Ese"
>"I don't need one, I have space, and you're in it"
>"YOU PLAYIN WIT ME CABRON?"
>The Rock enters the atmosphere at full burn, the heat-shielded chassis of his Impala burning with the friction of undergoing re-entry at Mach 12
>Lands directly on the MS 13 member, creating a crater
>Producers shoot the scene so that the Rock is taller than Vin even while stranding in a 12 ft. deep crater
>dramatic glaring ensues

What was the original Tweet that he retweeted 20 minutes ago?

Can anyone tell me what's been going on lately? Why are people saying melania is fiercly loyal and whats all this about cnn blackmail shit?

>mfw our grandkids will read about HanAssholeSolo in history books

>20 pages
Gaffers are getting upset about this.
>reposting this on neogaf
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Reminder:

CNN blackmailed a private citizen. This is a federal crime.

The absolute state of the Cinema.

They've been "looking into" this for months lmao. They are simply never going to admit that they lost, and thus will never figure out why they lost, and thus will never make a correction. And thus they'll keep losing elections.

Checked.

>posting that on neogaf
is he ban yet?

have a pity (you)

>Christian converts in Iran Accused of 'Acting Out Against National Security' Await Verdict after Delays

>Four Iranian converts facing the possibility of up to six years in prison on charges of "acting against national security" are awaiting a verdict expected to be issued soon after numerous delays, according to human rights activists.

>"Acting against national security" is a catch-all charge often used by the Iranian government to punish different types of religious and political dissent. The government often uses it against converts instead of the charge of apostasy, according to freedom of religion advocates, in an attempt to avoid international scrutiny.

>A ruling is also expected on an appeal filed by Omidi, Mossayebzadeh and Fadaie (the converts) against a sentence of 80 lashes each for drinking wine during a Communion service.

>Of particular concern to human rights activists was the presence in the courtroom of Abolghasem Salavati, a judge for the 15th Branch of the Revolutionary Court, during the most recent hearing. Salavati announced that "Christians make foolish claims," according to Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW).

>In Christian support organization Open Doors' list of countries where it is most difficult to be a Christian, Iran had a score of 85 out of 100 in the 2017 World Watch List, leaving it ranked eighth out of 50. Various aid and rights groups affirm that the underground church is growing in Iran in spite of the crack-down. As many as 450,000 Iranians are worshipping Christ within Iran's borders, according to Open Doors, and other organizations believe the figure could be as high as 1 million in the country of 80.3 million.

gospelherald.com/articles/71083/20170705/converts-iran-accused-acting-out-against-national-security-await-verdict.htm

CNN threatened the 15 year old that originally posted the CNN bodyslam .gif with publicizing his identity, knowing full well he would be getting death threats and people would find his address. IDK about the Melania thing, I thought it's been public knowledge for a while now that she's loyal.

Is it cumulative or exclusive? Am I both a rural and suburban retard or one or the other?

This is fake news, the stellar reporters of CNN would never do such a thing

BTW, we know where you live, you better do as we say, or that information goes public

If you see someone spamming with the confederate flag, it is the Thai. Don't bother helping him derail the threads and giving him attention.

imagine being such a delusional buger mutt under 60% to believe that an orange businessman friend of prenty of jews will save Murica

>yea the wall will fix everything
>we are less than 60% white only because of illegal aliens
>legal chinks,niggers,spics can stay just fine, MAGA
>homos trannies can stay, we arent bigots, MAGA!

>City people

I like how fags keep saying no illegals voted in the election and then the fucking states won't even work with the WH to confirm it. I think it's pretty obvious now illegals voted in most states

>Urban retards

This

>The Mexican Nazis still replying to me

hahahahaha Oh God, yes. Keep going, kid.

>Mexico
>Calling other people mutts
LMAO

but /ptg/ hates Styx'nshieeet

>Hey guys, we all hate styx, right?

This is your brain on civnat. Not even once kids.

>white pride hand gesture

DON JR NO

I like some of his material but you can't deny he has some RETARDED opinions because he totally ignores the race and IQ factors.

God I love Jr. So much.