Trump supporters mistake Declaration of Independence for leftist propoganda

>NPR tweeted the entire Declaration of Independence
>Trump supporter defend Trump against the Declaration of Independence

To be fair, the Declaration of Independence is extremely anti-authoritarian.
And the man they elected practically is King George.

But this has got me worried. WTF is it Trump supporters want? I ask you Sup Forums cause you're the base. Are you really against the Declaration of Independence? It seems all we get from you guys is hate hate hate. Do you hate America too?

Other urls found in this thread:

edsitement.neh.gov/lesson-plan/george-washington-sedition-act
npr.org/2017/07/04/534096579/a-july-4th-tradition-the-declaration-of-independence-read-aloud
archive.is/7EnmL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the second amendment is outdated. Then so is the first and the one that gives niggers rights

what does the second amendment have to do with this?

None of those things are in the declaration of independence you moronic redditor.

I mean I do hate America but that's besides the point. You think Republicans/most of the American 'right' isn't full of useful idiots? Like come on, the majority of people have problems thinking for themselves regardless of allegiance so I'm not surprised by this knee jerk reaction.

> the one that gives niggers rights
the constitution doesnt give any rights, it guarentees them

It is Leftist propaganda though.

>8000 character document
>140 character limit

let me guess, they "redacted" some choice words from it so they could spew revolutionary sentiment while hiding behind a document that people should respect.

Also, the Declaration of Independence was ratified by 92% of the colonies.

For a similar declaration in the modern age, you'd need ratification from 46/50 states.

Otherwise, it's sedition.
The Sedition Act of 1798 made criminal, inter alia, malicious writings which defamed, brought into contempt or disrepute, or excited the hatred of the people against the Government, the President, or the Congress, or which stirred people to sedition.

George Washington was still alive when the act was passed and AGREED with it.
edsitement.neh.gov/lesson-plan/george-washington-sedition-act

>For a similar declaration in the modern age, you'd need ratification from 46/50 states.
are you implying the alt-right wants to overthrow the government and write a new Declaration of Independence?

got a source on this?
Just link to the tweets

The consititution is outdated bullshit. We need to right up a new fascist constitutuion

hahahahahhahaha you can't make this shit up.. Trump supporters are in arguably the dumbest people in the country and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>words written on paper can guarantee anything

Count me in.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>let me guess, they "redacted" some choice words from it so they could spew revolutionary sentiment while hiding behind a document that people should respect.

As far as I can tell, they posted the e,tire thing, including the signatories.

I'm not sure how this is surprising, though. Trumpers showed they were Trumpers, i.e. uneducated morons who think anything short of glowing praise is an attack on Daddy Trump.

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

are you like a meta-troll? shareblue filenames much?

do you really expect me to ignore how easy it is to make a trove of fake trump supporter accounts and troll a twitter post to make a MSM headline?
go back to huffingtonpost, Rabbi

>2 cents have been deposited into your account.
Kill yourself you nigger.

>implying both sides don't have useful idiots

At least no trump supporters tried to gun down democratic senators at baseball practice.

I hope so because I would get behind that.
Cascadia NOW.

And you know Oklahoma and Texas would be 100% behind that shit.

Agreed but Hillary and Bern victims are some pretty fucking retarded people too.

>who was gabrielle giffords

Fuck off. Sup Forums has always been with Bernie.

>half the population wants to cherry pick government documents to support their position
>the other half of the population wants to cherry pick government documents to support THEIR position

So the alt-right hates America, hates the Declaration of Independence, loves Russia, and wants to overthrow the government? Just stop for a minute and listen to how crazy Anti-American that sounds. If you really hate it here so much why not move to North Korea?

>Daddy Trump.
Don't call him daddy Trump. He's a gram-pa. A racist, bigoted, grampa with outdated world views and a sense that everyone is wrong except him. Dude should be in a nurse home.

>Grampa Trump

No shit.

So, NPR thinks that we need to declare independence from Trump?

We're not even there yet. Even the week after Trump won the election people were already wanting him gone.

No they just successfully murder their fellow citizens. Like Phillip Wade, Sean Urbanski, or Adam Purinton. Or try to, like Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright, and Patrick Stein, or Mitchell Adkins. Or hell, a Trumper in another country, Alexandre Bissonette killed five and wounded another half-dozen.

>2011

>having ANYTHING to do with Trump
>Records show that Loughner was registered as an Independent and voted in 2006 and 2008, but not in 2010.

>Caitie Parker, who attended high school and college with Loughner, described his political views prior to 2007, prior to his personality transformation, as "left wing, quite liberal," "radical."

He was also a moon hoaxer/nasa is fake conspiracy theorist.

Does npr tweet this out every year?

yes
they read it on air every year, for the past 29 years

Are you a Redditfag or Tumblrfag? Either way get the fuck out. Take your buzzwords with you, faggot.

Did they kill any democratic politicians?

Also, you REALLY don't want to play Tit for Tat with the sheer number of politically motivated leftist terrorists we've had in recent memory.

FLNA, for example.

>Fellow rural white voters

America has been targeted by international elements because they know our 'freedoms' allow them to lie, swindle and corrupt unchecked.

The dumb fuck who support Trump are not Sup Forums
Sup Forums is not 1 ideology.
Do you understand where the dumb burger meme come from ? They don't know history they can't even read or even keep their attention focused on anything that require thinking in any way or form.
They are the worst kind of human below the SJW and the left they hate.

The declaration of Independence is not a legal document.

It was originally, LITERALLY, a piece of LIBERAL propaganda to get the colonists to fight the british Empire.

Triggered

>FLNA, for example.

Nobody gives a shit about Africa.

>Also, you REALLY don't want to play Tit for Tat with the sheer number of politically motivated leftist terrorists we've had in recent memory.

In the US, the right's body count absolutely dwarfs the left's. The left hasn't killed anybody since the Weathermen, meanwhile the right kills people every year and that's sort of just glossed over.

The Fed is the most anti-American thing on the planet and the CIA are traitors to every single civilian in the USA.

NPR has read aloud the entirety of the Declaration of Independence on Morning Edition for several years. This year they added to it, by Tweeting the entire document, 140 characters at a time. It wasn't "declaring independence," it was reciting a patriotic document.

>So, NPR thinks that we need to declare independence from Trump?
No, they tweeted out the Declaration of Independence because it was July 4th.

this

>Liberals triggered by declaration of independence
>alt-right triggered by declaration of independence

Which is it?

Alt-right. It was a joke because it's something you'd expect to be about liberals

The alt-right was triggered.

>NPR is supposed to be more respectable than cable news.
>NPR baits retards
>Liberal news now has clickbait

Can't wait for their public funding to be cut

>NPR is supposed to be more respectable than cable news.
>NPR does a thing they've been doing for thirty years via radio, a couple years ago added Twitter to mix to stay hip
>alt-right snowflakes prove they don't know our founding documents

Can't wait for the alt-right to get seen as the morons they are.

>NPR does a thing they've been doing for thirty years via radio, a couple years ago added Twitter to mix to stay hip
npr.org/2017/07/04/534096579/a-july-4th-tradition-the-declaration-of-independence-read-aloud

Didn't know it was a yearly tradition. My opinion has changed slightly.

You forgot to archive it
archive.is/7EnmL

>It was a joke

Is it a joke? Or is it a typical alt-right attempt at confusion and disinformation? Cause nobody's laughing, and I see a lot of confused people in that other thread.

KEKSERVATIVES FOREVER BTFO

the alt-right has some truly dumb people amongst them, but if it hadn't then the alt-right wouldn't be as succesful as it is today. There's dumb people on every side because without critical thinking they'll just copy whatever they learned to parrot as a child, but their vote counts for just as much as stephen hawking's does.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>DR*PFTARDS
LMAO

i want left wingers dead by my hand.

The truth is more complex. Many "resisters" and anti-Trump people were retweeting that particular quote from the DOI and replying to it with anti-Trump tweets. The pro-Trump seeing this, replied to this tweet. Of course, the people reporting this don't show the anti-Trump tweets about that one sentence in the DOI "hurrr Trump is a tyrannical prince, the declaration is anti-trump" which is fucking dumb because Trump is president of the US and not some foreign prince.

Tl:dr: FAKE NEWS

Let me explain what happened.

It is an irrefutable fact that whatever PR firm Donald Trump has on retainer maintains an impressive army of twitter bots. There is nothing wrong with this, and is only the capitalist market in play.

These bots crawl over twitter meta data and "listen" for twitter and search for key words and phrases to find posts that are relevant to respond to.

The DOI uses words like "Tyrant" and "President".

The bots picked up on these words and did their job, responding automatically with generic canned responses, not realizing it was not about the president.

And when sheeple start seeing the bots responding, they dont even bother reading the content and just blindly start to chime in.

This is literally the state of twitter and america today.

>Are you really against the Declaration of Independence?
No? Why would I be? I have nothing to do with some middle-school dropouts just because we voted for the same president.

14 dumbasses get upset about what they think is a dig at Trump. (probably was in honesty but who fcking cares). News organizations run with it as news that 14 people responded to a tweet. 88 (((news))) organizations then decide to report on the (((news))) that 14 people are stupid and are Trump supporters. This is like running a series of news stories about faggot Obama supporters who like to have sex with weird objects and then treating it as if it were serious story and had anything to do with Obama. this is goofy stuff.

Fuck, you're right. Well done.

This user gets it. Would also like to point out that the "massive cnn counter strike" on this board began at peak morning hours in moscow, 7-8am, kgb just getting to work firing up those twitter bots

such a sad attempt

The declaration is liberal propaganda. The King knows what is best for the empire.

turn your tv off, throw your radio away, get an adblocker, delete socialmedia, and stop clicking shit

your free now