Thoughts on the Nazi Bell and the Deutsche Antarktische Expedition?

Thoughts on the Nazi Bell and the Deutsche Antarktische Expedition?

did it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdPTzX7ZgPw
youtube.com/watch?v=qahszI3fdZY
youtube.com/watch?v=igZTvOBECIY
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
youtube.com/watch?v=BtSYjgmyHRc&t=1992s
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
discord.me/anufor
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
owlcation.com/humanities/The-White-Tribes-of-Ancient-China
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread416350/pg1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki
youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/T8ugOJnK5qazEdmo8khm5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123219021/#q123306635
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
youtube.com/watch?v=xpKWidDeE0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatever do you mean little German in disguise?
Yes indeed it did absolutely most certainly happen.

>Yes indeed it did absolutely most certainly happen.
all parts of it?
the UFO tech?
or just the antartica base

the bell (die glocken) ended up in keksburg pennsylvania in the 1960's after it traveled through time. look it up

>keksburg

*Kecksburg
Pretty close. Acoustically identical.

>traveled through time
wasnt Die Glocken a anti gravity device?
was it also a time machine?

by affecting gravity, they affected time so yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdPTzX7ZgPw

how much of this do you think is lies and made up and how much of this is true?

could the nazis really have created UFO's?
and if so, why didnt they use em in the war

1. idk
2. yes
3. they did

youtube.com/watch?v=qahszI3fdZY

>that music
why

Yes. Very natural thread. Nazi space alien lizard ice people living in caves inside earth.
>They all real!
>Live inside!
Aliens are nazis or nazi is alien?
Why don't you answer this friendly unknown "internet user? "

we never mentioned aliens

were just talking about creations made by man

oooh! NOno! I simply mean alien UFO as in not from local area.

the vril society was behind most of it and they supported hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=igZTvOBECIY

>Nazis had super technology
>Nazis had supernatural help
>Nazis were in contact with aliens and secret societies
>still lose
Explain

was the Deutsche Antarktische Expedition actually real?

this
if nazis had UFO's and Time Machines why did they loose?

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

This video is a pretty good summary if the theories, it's just 6 mins long.

it tells you about the Deutsche Antarktische Expedition, the UFO's, the reason nazis fled to Argentina and more

that's subjective. read the book "the rise of the 4th reich" by jim mars. it explains everything

Actually if you read the book "The Total Failure of the Fourth Reich" by George Bielefeld, you're totally wrong. It refutes everything in your book

should I read both?

just going to dumb some stuff

ITT I will post a lot of hints showing that the Nazis build flying Saucers, including wittnessreports released by the FBI, a CIA report including a picture resembling closely the alleged Haunebu II flying saucer, as well as Newspaper article dating back to WW2.

For starters, early UFO sightings go back to the end of WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft.

This here was releast from Chilean Navy stating they basically have no idea what it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0

In some cases entire cities saw the UFO.
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

And they have been reported to simply turn of nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

pic related is a german POW that talks about an aircraft whichs description fits a flying saucer, started from a german facillity. its page 91 of

The Kecksburg Achorn (pic related) chrashed 20 years after the war, the Adamski Photograph was made 7 years after the war showing nazi activity way after the war

However today most are probably replications and not original Nazisaucers

page 91 is pic related. it talks about a german POW talking about a flying saucer rising from a german facillity

the nazis may have had help from the aays. bob lazar's explanation of the propulsion is identical to the nazi hannabeau saucers

youtube.com/watch?v=BtSYjgmyHRc&t=1992s

about the adamski photograph

Pic related are instructions for submarines on how to agartha. allegedly released by the KGB and they had it from german facillities they captured, at least every website i found about them claimed it, and non debunking or even denying this.

Wilhelm Landig talks about war continuing in Antarctica way after the war.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd talks in here of a land as big as the united states on the other side of the southpole however you want to interpret that.
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

so some nazis obviously went to argentina, but some probably went to antarctica and may even hollow earth

not ays, the civilization inside hollow earth as i see it

>nazis built saucers
but why tho

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

because they could

Another sign is that the town mengele fled to in brazil has the highest birthrate of twins in the world. and now look how all these kids look like .
but of course this is (((pure coincidence))) that this happens in the town mengele lived in

And the reason the Nazis fled to Argentina was becaue it was the closest point to Antartica?

pic related page 88 of the document in i also made a discord about the nazi-UFO-antarctica-hollowearth stuff. as long as you dont spam everyone is welcome
discord.me/anufor
Password: Sup Forumsisalwaysright

weren't the hopi indians describing insectoids? also i agree that hitler may have discovered something incredible

yeah, they looked like insectoid or ants, but the rest is still weird.

Link is dead

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

so if you plan an expedition, its probably better to not announce it bigly

try again. you have mistyped something, or wrongly copy pasted from my first post. i dont know. the link works for me at least

Your ancient culture is full of shit.
There's no where that describes the gods as uniformly blue eyed or white skinned. The Annunaki were not the Sumerian gods, they were Judges of the Dead.
The Chinese do not much mention white people in their origin myths. They barely had any unified origin myth at all.
And the Nordic Gods weren't all blond. Thor is famously red haired. It was even an oath "By Thor's red beard!".

>>>>>

i believe that UFOs are ancient technology. i think there is a good chance that when it says the angels came from heaven or something similar, that it actually could be a flying saucer in which they come.
i also believe, and i know this is a bold statement, that the rapture might be conducted with the help of flying saucers.
pic related is a painting in Biserica Manastirii, or Church of the Dominican Monastery, in the town of Sighisoara, Romania according to what the user posted. below it reads "Israel, hope for the lord"
the complete psalm is
O Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
and with him is plentiful redemption.
the painting is from either the 14th or 17th century (depending if its from before or after the rebuilding of the church)
now if the rapture is actually done through flying saucers project bluebeam shines in a new light just exchange nazis with angels.
there is also some chance that those inside the hollow earth made contact with the nazis and helped them with the technology. but i admit all this is just speculation, and i do believe in the divine and live after death and dont try to explain that stuff away.

t-this is politics

Nazi bell not an aircraft, probably used for enriching urainium

The globe is not what the Jews tell us it is. There is land beyond the North and South poles, thats why they dont allow anyone to go there

>There is land beyond the North and South poles, thats why they dont allow anyone to go there
beyond?

the white tribes of china from 4k years ago

owlcation.com/humanities/The-White-Tribes-of-Ancient-China

shit, need t copy paste better. either way about project bluebeam
as i see project bluebeam has 3 possible purposes
1. fake an alieninvasion from scratch, make us scared and use it to unite the world under one government
b) make demons appear as friendly aliens so we let them among us without resisting
III: making the nazis when they come back appear as evil ayyys so we dont join them and fight them instead, or in case of the rapture rejecting it thinking they are evil ayys.

about the chinese, the quickest source i found
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread416350/pg1
at least the stuff about the blonde mummy you should easily confirm. the legends are a bit difficult. and am too lazy now. about the nordics i even included red hair.

about annunaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki
The Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunaki, Anunna, Anunnaku (singular), Ananaki, and other variations) are a group of deities in ancient Mesopotamian cultures (e.g. Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian, and Babylonian).
also you clearly see at least the blue eye feature in the sumer statue in the pic below the post you answered to

So?
Those aren't the magic whites the other guy described.

Those are dead bodies found in extreme western China. Turks are actually from that region, and they're not "Orientals".

Even today plenty of "white people" live a few hundred km from that place.

pic related are allegedly descriptions of the workings of the glocke. an user mentioned it could be a scalar device, that draws energy out of the ether. but i cant tell.

where did i say anything about magic? just about bringing culture and technology and ruling over those.

from the same batch of files like the submarine instructions

this is the entrance to the hollow earth

The enterity of the outer reaches of what we know as earth is covered in a gigantic mass of Ice walls, endless Ice scretching as far as the eye can see. The Jews dont allow anyone beyond it and have the military protecting these areas.

>same coordinates as a "magnetic anomaly" under the ice sheet

Like I just replied, that's a mummy from extreme Western China. Practically on the border of Kyrgyzstan.
White mummies in Kyrgyzstan=no problem, but more a few km East and suddenly grand conspiracy? Borders are just lines on a map. They're not real boundaries.

Everything I said about the Annunaki was correct. They are not a name for all the gods. They just have spoopy associations now because of a stupid anime.

As for the blue eyes, you need to understand that accurately portraying people as they really would have appeared was not the goal until at least Roman times.
The goal before that was to represent them symbolically first. For example, white skin was shorthand for female. In Egyptian and all the art they inspired (like early Greek), women were always white and men were always darker. Obviously not true, but that's how they drew it.
Egyptians also drew children as miniature adults. Were Egyptians giving birth to more advanced babies? No, of course not. It was the symbol that was important.

For the blue eyes, it wasn't about saying "This guy had actually blue eyes", it was about putting very valuable stone (lapis lazuli) in a prominent place. They also used lapis lazuli as pubic hair, but that doesn't mean your ancient ubermenschen had shiny blue pubes.

Here are some aliens from Egyptian art, by the way.

is it guarded or anything?

so the earth isnt round?
what if a plane was to fly over antartica? will it eventually reach the end?

th route described on the instructions dont go through lake vostok though.
here is the route mapped out on an antarcticamap overlayed with a map of antarcticas bedrock. tried to adjust sizes and all, but no idea how accurate it is with the bedrock

I was making fun of you.

They didn't bring culture of technology to the Chinese, nor did they rule over them.

another map of the bedrock overlayed with the map.

your a fag

Are they still in antarctica or ded

Reminder that the guy with a Deus Vult flag is a spammer like Frank5 who will get his nonsense refuted in one thread, then come back to another with the same bullshit about magical stars within the hollow earth and how gravity doesn't real.

my guess is as good as yours. and seeing how they or their allies inside the earth can just turn off nukes and basically everything else (look at the wittnessreports i posted) i guess they werent killed by the (((allies)))

maybe we find out september 23rd
youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E

The north "pole" is actually a Ice Island in the centre of the Earth or there abouts. Thats why they allow people to go there. Antartica is the giant ice mass/wall covering/encircling the land mass we know as Earth. Its protected by the military, any plane would be shot down. I dont know If its flat or not, but the Jews are hiding something big about Antartica.

And here's an archive link for proof.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/T8ugOJnK5qazEdmo8khm5w/

Coords?

This sounds so interesting. Maybe I will go there one day

From the description it sounds pretty anti nazi. Why should I bother?

And here he is going about nibiru and religious numerology.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123219021/#q123306635

>Implying
They used what they learnt in this timeline and moved on to the other one to ensure their victory.

they were developing the technology, but probably didnt have enough of them ready to win a war with it. and even if since most people swalloed the propaganda they were seen as evil and would have to fight the civillians as well. better to retreat and wait for people to realize that hitler did indeed nothing wrong so they can later come back and free the people without having to fight them

it's neither for or against them. it is just a look at where they all went after ww2

Hm alright. I'll add it to my list

First of, the 3rd reich never surrendered. Only the military did, but the head of state never meaning officially the war never ended.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender

the Chairman of the nato was a Nazi too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
>General Adolf Heusinger (August 4, 1897 – November 30, 1982) was a German general who served as head of the West German military from 1957 to 1961 and as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee from 1961 to 1964.

Just like the founder of the Bundes Nachrichten Dienst (german intelligence agency)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
>Reinhard Gehlen (3 April 1902 – 8 June 1979) was a Nazi German general who was chief of the Foreign Armies East (FHO) military-intelligence unit, during World War II (1939–45); spymaster of the anti–Communist Gehlen Organization for the U.S.(1946–56); and the first president (1956–68) of the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) during the Cold War (1945–91).
this guy also had close relation to the CIA.
through project paperclip a lot of nazis came into important positions. an user mentioned that some of the scientists continued to communicate with each other and people outside the US. those put into intelligence positions very well might have covered for the scientists.

so do think what bob lazar describes has anything to do with the vril ship? they seem awfully similiar

i dont know who bob lazar is to be honest

Can't find info about this anywhere

Is that cropcircle verified? holy shit dude.

>Kecksburg

All crop circles are fake.
The hoaxers have long since come forward

There's a reason why there aren't any "new ones".
They just don't fool people any more

what about the ufo goo? when people touch the goo, there hands become permanently numb

proofs, etc

Even if it's made by ordinary blokes from Wiltshire. Do you know what this fucking symbol is?

It's a secret SS symbol. Either it's nazi aliens or there is at least one red pilled as fuck farmer with spare time on his hands, I think either option is hilarious.

All sources of the Nazi Bell come from a single person who comes on to every single interview offered and tries to shill his books, chances are it's 100% fake.

Antarkische Expedition has legitimate documents available of it and more than one witness.

>There's a reason why there aren't any "new ones".
They still get made. Memetics are a bitch like that

youtube.com/watch?v=xpKWidDeE0g

All farmers are redpilled

Well jeez, how could I possibly not believe that?

>Do you know what this fucking symbol is?
a lot of the most used symbols seem to derive from sunworship
the black sun isnt so much in meaning our sun though. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit.

The black sun is representation of anti-sun worship, it's literally the opposite of what you have posted.

Doesn't the black sun represent the important pagan moment of total eclipse by the moon?

interesting.

Fucking hilarious. Thinking about some middle aged bloke dragging a plank around his field with meticulous measurements to make an SS field... wew lad

some associate the black sun with saturn and thus satan and so forth. but i beieve its just (((them))) corrupting the meanings. for example

the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology, or maybe just the energy of life specifically.
A lot of japanese culture seems to reference it, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?

There is no definitive answer what the Black Sun symbol means.
The Nazi neo-paganist movement appropriated a lot of things from Germanic and "Aryan" artifacts
Consider the Swastika itself.

There is no real answer other than there were Germanic artifacts with that symbol on it and the neo-paganists thought it was cool and brought it back.
Any meaning associated it is modern.