This will surely get me the most attention!

>this will surely get me the most attention!

More tube whores to copycat this?

>33
drying up, I see

kek

doughts en brers

i feel bad for the dog

>dog
>my son
Kek dumb bitch should've just had a kid. Then her cumdumpster life might've held a purpose. Instead she realized she's 33 and less and less dudes will be buying her drinks or liking her shit online. Goood riddance.

>be roastie
>roast in hell

>33
False flag

>what happens when a narcissistic woman can't find a man that meets her inflated expectations

and nothing of value was lost.

all women 30+ and unmarried should just kill themselves. they're essentially worn out cunts by that point.

>Stevie Ryan

who?
I have no idea who that was.

meh. suicide isn't funny, regardless of who it is. Have some empathy, imagine if you were in such a dark place you would kill yourself.

Dibs on the True Romance poster.

S

No idea who this desu

I'm already in that darkness, but I chose to embrace it, it gives me power, it shows me things no mortal could ever comprehend.

you mean imagine if i was a 30+ year old white woman who was given everything she wants and then wake up one morning and find out i cant have kids because no man is special enough to impregnate me, so i kill myself?

yeah no thanks, i'm not fucking retarded aka a woman

But I'm on Sup Forums already.

I like you user

lol

at least you can cope, some can't

i've been suicidally depressed about not succeeding in life, even compared to my parents, for about 10 years now.

it is funny, because we're finally doing something about the gap between male and female suicide rates. gotta get equality!

We are the loners user.

I've been there, done that.
Endure this darkness and sadness is the best way out. If you live on you see that everything is life is profit and death is just a sweet release that will happen when it happens.

It showed me you're an edgy cunt

Thots patrolling themselves

mmm

yea

mmmm

based Templar.
god bless!

>tfw T.O.P almost died from an anti-anxiety medication overdose just a while ago in June

it's true. depression makes you do really stupid shit.

Anyone willing to dump their roastie folder? Thanks

I hope we see more of these articles so that young girls can get a view of what a hoe, or what a 'strong' woman's future entails.

tell me more user. how did it set you free? what is it like?

MEGAN!

being depressed or suicidal is degeneracy
get God loser

yep. that darkness can creep up on people in the worst of times.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Kek out loud

Only mentally weak individuals get depressed.

That wasn't the fucking girl from Drake and Josh
Was it?

literally who?

it's human nature to get depressed, the darkness can overcome you. This is why we need JESUS

We're laughing now but when we're all 70 and we've become a generation of childless spinsters and bachelors, we'll all be regretful.

Oh, you think the darkness is your ally, you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding. The shadows betray you, because they belong to me.

JEEBUS

Maybe, but we should still be empathetic towards them. Empathy is part of what makes us HUMAN

Maybe she'll find the rich 6'4" alpha male she wanted in hell.

>imagine if you were in such a dark place you would kill yourself.
>he says to a bunch of social recluses on Sup Forums
Wew lad. This is just the consequence of modern feminism. "Strong, liberated" women who only realize too late that trying to be a man when you're a woman doesn't pay off. They lose their value when they age up, and as fewer men want them and they have built no families, they come to the ultimate conclusion of this shit ideology. Feminism kills, and we're going to be seeing more of this in the future.

kinda what i was saying, nothing wrong with temporal depression but teens and idiots make it a lifestyle

>imagine if you were in such a dark place

Where do you think you are, son?

at least i won't kill myself like a pussy.

I have never met an unhappy old man, many of unhappy old hags though.

yep

I feel empathy for those who respect life, for those who don't, fuck them. They are refusing God's gift.

>it is funny, because we're finally doing something about the gap between male and female suicide rates. gotta get equality!
Actually, women have more suicide attempts than men. It's just that they're shit at even suicide, so they need more attempts to finally off themselves.

she dated Drake, maybe on the short side but how picky could she be

i mean mentally and spiritually mostly.

>implying

looks anorexic

>youtube star
>online actress

Literally nobody. Shallow people are going to send their digital prayers and empty compliments to a dead person for a week and then it will be forgotten completely.

what an awful haircut on the left

>Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

What if it's a permanent problem? Something you have to deal with for the rest of your life?

Por que eres tan pobre que nomas puedes comer maize y tierra?

No.

Female suicide attempts are mostly attention whoring. They take a couple pills 10 minutes before their boyfriends/friends come home and pretend they actually wanted to die.

Unhappy men don't live long enough to become old..

You kill your self apparently

Should've had a real family. maybe wouldn't have off'd herself. another Anti-family pocket dog feminists white quilted lesbian?

And your kids a guni goo goo's

it's still a truly permanent solution, I would hope that people can get away from the darkness.

JUST

The real question here is whether her corpse is still fuckable

fucking hell this dickdongle didn't age well

>childless spinsters and bachelors
>implying
Only if you want to. I'm gonna build myself a nice big family.

A suicide attempt is a suicide attempt all the same. The fact that they're desperate enough for attention to put their lives at risk shows they're just as mentally ill as someone who legit kills themselves.

Men attempt suicide because they want to die, and they usually succeed, because that's what men do.

Women attempt suicide because they are desperate for attention, not because they want to die, so they often use methods that are likely to fail.

No, it's because suicide "attempts" are just attention whoring.

The time will come when Lilith punishes all delusional idiots and wait for me to make her my queen

and? whats the point here, would you rather have a temporary solution?

No, just one of Bell's ex-girlfriends.

>Tried to kill myself just yesterday
>Rope fucking snapped
Last time I buy cheap

I literally listen to vietnam war music and play video games all day, im not even that fucking good at them. Just gonna hang myself

Not really, only weak willed will seek suicide as a solution.

Ephesians 6:11 “Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.”

This is true. Men are better at just about everything, even suicide.

sorry man, hope things improve for you.

>she's 33 and less and less dudes will be buying her drinks or liking her shit online.

This hits women very hard. They don't take it well at all. I've generally have to purge women 30+ from social media accounts because of the incessant attention seeking and compliment fishing.

ROASTIES BTFO

LOL WHAT SAYS THAT TO Sup Forums DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!??!?

MOST OF US DECIDED NOT TO AN HERO JUST TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN!!!

>imagine if you were in such a dark place you would kill yourself.
I have a flash light app on my phone.

she merely adopted the darkness. I was born in it, molded by it.

So what species are the rest of the population that don't feel empathy or feel empathy but disregard it?

I feel so sorry for her, it's not like 90% of the male population have the choice of either living in perpetual loneliness or with a fucking snake.

who in the fook is Darius Zayas?

Refer to Besides, how do you differentiate an "attention attempt" and a "dude for realsies suicide attempt"? There are people who legit try suicide by taking a whole carton of contraceptive pills.

I legitimately never heard of her. What's her deal? A feminist or something?

This a pretty typical story.

Make some money on your 5 minutes of fame. Spend that shit moving to a city you can't afford. Realize your expiration date for this shit was 3 years ago. Kill yourself.

Women are pretty worthless at life when you stop to think about it.

Gives me hope for the future that Millennials are not breeding and are killing them selves before they can infect the political system.

Got hit buy the wall hard.

He's not being serious, are you so autistic you can't pick up on jokes? He's talking about buying cheap rope because he doesn't want to spend too much money on his suicide rope.

we all feel empathy to a certain degree. Like when someone hurts them self, you can personally "feel" it.

i fucking hope for the sake of hilarity that's his mom taking the picture

Fuck a good pussy gone to waste. Could of at least told me she'd hang herself I would've flown to NY or whatever and smashed that.

Only through death you are free, by embracing the darkness you gain super powers like, not being able to feel any emotions when someone from your family dies in front of your eyes. Also anhedonia as the cherry on top. Best of all is once all emotions are out of the way, your thoughts mostly consist of logic... nuclear physics seem as simple as 101 calculus

Yeah because the mulatto spic infested generation known as gen z is going to be great.
JUST