Not all muslims are terrorist

Sup Forums, you need to stop believing that all muslims are terrorist, many are just normal people.

The picture is the proof. They are muslim and they're not terrorist.

But most of them are brown.

Idgaf if they are terrorists they are still niggers and have to go to the gas chamber

Bump for based Muslims

thank you, muslims are /ourguys/

For goodness sake that's a Sihk.

For goodness sake that's a Sihk not a muslim.

You fucking moron stop falling for bait

But most terrorists are Muslim. Colossal coincidence or is there a religious agenda looming?

American educational outcomes at it's zenith

They aren't protesting terrorism. They're protesting the infidel's perception that muslims/islam is connected to terrorism.

But it's delicious.

You have to leave, Achmed

Hmm....

Nice obfuscation retard.

All Muslims are Muslims and that's bad enough.

>"I am Muslims and I'm not (a) Terrorist"
>next to the black flag of Jihad

whew lad

bro tier epic xDD! based bro

Taqiya

100% men on the picture , nice.

terrorism is just an unfortunate reality when living among muslims. I don't care about terrorism, i care about shitskin demographic change. Europe isn't muslim, north american isn't muslim either. You waged a war of attack on sovereign nations and its people, no one consented to this it was forced on them and creates great suffering.

you will pay this price

Lets play a game Sup Forums
try to find a woman in that crowd

>german flag
>terror apologist

>i aren't a terrorist sir, please gib house and white wives
>standing next to a black shahada

yet they will destroy our civilization all the same, robbing us of the inheritance our forefathers worked for. How can you want to just give up your culture, civilization, and people just because they aren't all terrorists? Who cares if terrorists didn't even exist. This massive replacement immigration is still genocide.

These fucking german posters

If I could kill or deport them all, I'd do so in a second.
Islam does not belong in the West.

Its not like theyre all willing supporters, and anyways apostates are well respected in the community, taqquia they said they call them

Most of them aren't, but their culture and beliefes sould not be allowed to spread.

>a black shahada

It is not originally a terrorist symbol, but the flag of prophet Muhammed (PBUH).

It is not illegal to use it.

Islaam is the true religion

>all those fighting aged men
Who the fuck have you let into your country.