Who's planning to /cannibal/ during the happening?

Who's planning to /cannibal/ during the happening?
>wasting money stocking up on food when decadent western society has bred millions of clueless human waygu to go open season on

Enjoy your prion disease

>only eating brains

Gethcuu asss outta here mann

Aside from all the ethical and medical issues with this post, why would you care about the money you have spent after the apocalypse?

Seriously, what the fuck is in the water here..

i couldn't agree more user. clearly we can spot who is and isn't diseased. the tweens are going to be prime meat. i also think that this should be a standard for the purge, if you're too disgusting to be food, then you should be destroyed first

This.

I mean wasting money before the apocalypse

Oh
I mean how expensive it is to buy supplies or even have a nice farm with some cattle and vegetables?
Just seems like you'll go crazy pretty fast from the constant murder and consumption of your own species, you know? When the alternative is chilling with your cows innawoods

This. And we will pluck the fresh fetuses from the wombs of Liberal women for the most prime meat.

me, gonna go hunt all those grass fed humans (veggie/vegan fags) first

You won't go crazy if you're working with a group. My wife is already on board, we feed our kids pork chops a couple times a week so they're acclimated when the time comes.

If you tried to eat me, I'd eat your first nigga
in fact I'll construct a naval vessel out of ply wood and hot glue and sail over with a couple of lads to America
like the good old days
and graze on well fed yankee's
delicious

lmao
No, I think that you really would user. This is not something the modern human psyche can sustain. But you are right in the sense that being crazy with a group of crazies is pretty much fine.

*you first

>using bodyparts as trap

In all seriously though, I couldn't eat a person no matter what. I couldn't even eat my dogs because they're like humans to me.
If it came down to it, the world would have the cannibals.

Yeah, you need a visit from CPS.

>prion proteins are only found on the brain

Isn't your country education system supposed to be one of the best?

Thanks Dolan

im not a disgusting savage so no

I believe that prions aren't actually in school program.

Thats probaby just a myth to keep us from eating each other.

ALL CANNIBALS MUST DIE

ALL JEWS MUST DIE

ALL NIGGERS MUST DIE

NO MERCY FOR THE SAVAGES

Fuck that made me laugh

This, fpbp

>Implying most humans aren't either too old or have done too much physical activity to produce tender meat

Humans would literally only be good for Stews and goulash, nothing more. We're just not bred for consumption, and it shows.

>becoming a jitter bug
>i will be exterminating all cannibal jitter bugs during the happening, so don't go outside fraggit

Nothing new under the sun
As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, "Help me, my lord the king!"

The king replied, "If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you? From the threshing floor? From the winepress?" Then he asked her, "What's the matter?"

She answered, "This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."
2 Kings 6:26-29

I don't want to deal with skin walkers during the happening, fuck you

No no no.. that's not what you do.. you have 4 closed off rooms.
>First Room - Detainment, you process your prisoners here
>Second room - prisoners are stripped, shaved, and slaughtered here
>Kitchen - meat is cooked here
>Mess Hall - Working prisoners are fed delicious meats, with an added bonus for those who work the hardest

And what will the prisoners be working on? Tending to your farm of course. They will raise pigs, goats, sheep, cows, chickens, ect. You've just converted cannibalism into capitalism.

>myth

You'd just end up getting shot by someone like me, and thrown into a pit full of dead assholes like you.