She does look ugly

Stop shilling this to make yourself feel better about what you've done

-ly

>Posts 1 pic of a hot girl and using it to justify race mixing
What are statistics?

This girl wouldn't exist without race mixing

She is very sexy

STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD

Believe me the majority of racemixed people are ugly.

Trust me i´m race mixed :)

>That face
>That shit complexion

>Dominican
Yes we know

Cherry picking, and all their greatest qualities are, you guessed it, predominantly white.

Spic whores are a dime a dozen.

who makes these fucking threads seriously

holy moly

it's like
>look how retarded my argument is
>look
and you can't look away but at the same time you know you're baited into a futile discussion

>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
>ugg---
>uggg----
>uggnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggh

I want black wife and 7 mixed babies

Sure, she's cute but would look much better about 3 shades whiter.

fucking retard euros always saying children will "look" ugly

its children will BE ugly.

looking ugly can be fixed.

Being ugly is a state of being.

>ugly face
>smokes super stinky cigarillos
Not even if I were desperate.

>argentinian
>white

go for it my man
our world needs the black seed spread, for they have a more aware and developed consciousness.
unlike those white snakes
hisss

bluntz my boi
smoke one

I don't believe he ever claimed Argentina was white.

>Black with white stripes

It's not so much about looks, everyone has his more or less unique preferences. Blacks particularly like obsesity and baboons butts, while guys like me prefer the typical Stacy.

Look at Mexicans. Good Aztec blood got miscegenated with good Spaniard blood, and the end result was a race of drywallers who are kind of perpetually low key and disengaged from life. It's a living rebuttal to theories of hybrid vigor

Bleaching works

Do you have statistics on the subject?

>cherrypicking
No

They'll look ugly.

Morphological integration and modularity are horrible with mocha mistakes.

-ly

She looks like a dude with long hair

It sucks to have jungle fever in 99.9% white country :(

Is this how poo-in-loos were made?

Come to America, we have plenty in Baltimore and Detroit. Fuck as many black women as you like, then test positive for HIV and kindly kill yourself.

That one isn't even cute or hot. Your standards are incredibly low.

No thanks, I'm not that desperate to move to 3rd world shithole just to pick black chicks.

>Absolutely disgusting shit tier:
>Above average but probably only good with makeup tier:
>Top tier:

You've been engineered, your head's fucked up

Why travel across half the world when germaniye is just across the border.

Also, Ragheads are one of the few good groups to racemix with.

>USA
>Criticizing appearance

They snort like pigs. 100% honest to God truth. They're real life orcs. Every archtype that orcs have is true of blacks.

my brother has a black girlfriend. they love to rock black and white clothes. also his gf has a white wrist band and my brother wears a black one.

1 post by this ID
sage goes in every field.

>pick one pic of an ugly mulatto
>race mixing is bad
Not an argument you fool

This is so cute.
When they have something to celebrate, give her white sneakers and him black sneakers (converse for example).

>El Salvador
>criticizing anything ever

>-ly
yup i agree

>those eyebrows

yeah, disqusting, if she shaved then she would look like SSJ3 goku

There are perverts who find feet or people dressed like horses attractive, looks are fleeting anyway. How someone looks is only part of race mixing. No matter what the Jews have trained you to think since birth, intelligence is directly related to race and anytime you race mix with a non-white, you are reducing that persons capacity for thought. Where do you think all the stupid white people came from?

>Don't race mix because your children will be unintellig-
Whoa...

Don't race mix your children will be ug-...wow

nigger

American black women are mostly aggressive and have shitty attitudes

>getting a sternum piercing

most white people weren't what one would consider intelligent when everyone was pure, most were commoners and don't asians have higher intelligence on average?

You now can't help but notice that she pierced the fucking skin that sits atop her sternum, between her breasts.
Like, that the fuck.

Oh look it's the daily stop being "racist" and pls fuck niggers thread

Fuck you mods I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

>99.9% white country
>sucks

Be careful what you wish for, P O L S K A

>Listen Carlos, don't racemix with that Amerindian or your daughter will be ugl-

WOW

I want black gf

she looks like a typical black but those piercings are disgusting

Also daily reminder not to fall for the thicc meme

man why do black women eat so much...

they think they can't get white dick so they gain weight and settle for a walking-meme nigger. then pretend to hate white people when they secretly would leave their nigga for a whip cracking god white man.

>trying to make people think that racemixed subhumans aren't ugly degenerates
you are one of them and you seek acceptance

I hate mods so god damn much

MODS MODS MODS

Why?

Literally a gypsy girl in Rijeka - Croatia.

Try harder.

What the hell are you talking about?

fuck off cwel. negros are subhuman. enjoy the silence

They are still better than russians (mongols)

This is exactly like the "this short-haired model is a tranny guise" threads.

Have libshits broken their brains or are they trying to gaslight people into thinking non-whites are attractive?

Not even non-whites think non-whites are as attractive.

No and neither do you so stop trying to use anecdotes (using the term loosely) to justify your bullshit. You don't see me posting pics of ugly mixed girls to justify non race mixing. Find a better argument if you truly believe race mixing is good.

reminder that there is no upgrade for whites

ok

There's this one pollack nigger lover that keeps posting how he wants his friends to be niggers. Pay no mind to him.

fat potatoey trash white girl with tricolored hair is more of a status symbol than an athletic black college girl hmm what's up with that

>even to La Raza antifa
>the hilarity!

And the world wouldn't be any different

>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
Whoa...

I'll trade you hair color and body type for type my man no cherrypicking in the world will save you

>Nasty:
>Just an average spic:
>Top tier:
>One of the only good looking nigresses I've ever seen:

>miscegenation is go-

OP has no taste what soever. Disgusting nigger pig

Sickle cell

It's going to take more than SOME good looking women who are the product of race mixing, as opposed the MANY women who fugly, to justify that race mixing is okay.

> russians (mongols)
Let's find out. Poland brought more shame and suffer to Europe than modern Germany or Sweden could imagine. Poles are a foreign to Europe degenerate race, that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
>inb4 they wuz good boys, they wuz loyal. They were NOT:
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans

And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and Jews

What's your point? He made more Italians. They don't look all that different from him.

tl;dr, mongol

Race mixing is specifically designed so that blacks, arabs, persians and hispanics can water down white and east asian genes.

no one said ''white'' women are ugly, dude