>gives better meaning to life
>against mixing with outsiders

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ynglingaätten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodosius_I#Proscription_of_Hellenistic_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diocletian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galerius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximinus_II#Persecution_of_Christians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(emperor)#Restoration_of_Paganism_as_state_religion
christianityandrace.org/2016/11/germanization-of-medieval-christianity-review.html
counter-currents.com/2012/04/the-de-germanization-of-late-american-christianity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks Sherlock

Yeah

Why do you think some of the most successful ethnic groups are ones that haven't abandoned their native religion?

Parsi, Alawites, Druze and of course... jews

Thought Sup Forums needed a reminder, seeing how pathetically a lot of people here cling to christianity

Fuck off occultist scum.

The Deus Vult guy is probably just some Mexican or Brazilian, just filter him.

No European pre-Christian religion has been an "ethnic religion" as far as anyone knows.

Why do Pagans spread this false teaching that pagans were ethnic nationalists? They were not.

Europe died at the start of the 20th century when it switched Christian morals for atheistic ones.

Those 2000 years were a mistake that unfortunately cannot be fixed. The least you can do is acknowledge it. Just because our ancestors made a mistake, you don't have to defend it.

Are you retarded son

>What are ätter

The Vikings murdered and raped Europeans. In addition they sold European women to the Muslims.

And these idiots want to be taken seriously. They are no better than the liberal scum.

Yes it was, albeit an underdeveloped one. What it needed is to undergo the same transformation from polytheism that judaism and zoroastrianism did.

>Christianity isn't anti whit-

1) You are clueless about European history
2) You are clueless about paganism
3) A religion is chosen for its truthfulness, not for LARPing

>Just because our ancestors made a mistake
They dont make a mistake
They did not make a mistake, they did the right thing by quitting worshiping heathen shit. You cling to something material, you're no different from a Marxist.

Nice kike propaganda faggot liar

Europe died the day the choose the abandon Christianity.

Sweden for example.It's the most cucked shithole in Europe.Sweden is 85%+ atheist and pagan cucks.

On the other hand Poland,Ireland,Greece and others with 90%+ Christians are based as fuck

so btfo with your kike shit you larpring filth

Idk, we seemed pretty successful when we were pagans. Christianity is a Jewish-derived religion, you cannot deny that. Why is it LARPing to follow what my ancestors practiced for millenia?

Not a pagan, btw

Watch this page

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ynglingaätten

who's we?

>Parsi
>Alawites
>successful
What do you mean?

Europeans I guess

Then go to fuck a man. Occutilst.

it's larping because neopagans are not ancient europeans who believed in gods of thunder, sun, moon etc. because they didn't have a better explanation for natural phenomena

No, it's chosen for its mass appeal. Christianity with its promise of eternal life appealed to women, children and other weaklings.
Regarding my understanding of history, I've already given examples of ethnic religion being superior.

Just because your mommy and daddy and your whole community believes in a jewish lord, doesn't mean you have to cling to it.

I'm not saying that Christianism is jewish, but... That guy you worship... Jesus, yeah that's his name... was a jew

>confusing ancient israelites with khazar menace

Parsi were described by the British as the only civilized Indians
Meanwhile alawites control Syria despite being a minority
Druze for example are regarded as the most educated ethnic group in Israel

ethnic exoteric religions are retarded

>cant argue with the truth
>start buttmad shitposting

lol stay salty faggot

>uses words like kike and cuck
>accuses me of shitposting

And I'm not a neo-pagan, so you can stop posting Varg.

>ancient israelites were jews

Except the Roman Empire was a universalist project too....

Except, they allowed you to follow your religion if you also worshiped the emperor. Regardless, Rome wasn't an ethnostate, so I see your point.

>Be weak christcuck
>Win evrytiem for 2000 years, keeping europe white
Fast forward
>multiculti propagandists everywhere
>be blamed because the europeans are not longer christian
WE

That is the biggest problem with it I see, no one can believe it literally

>Persecutes pagans
>Persecutes Christians
Yeh they really allowed you to follow your own religion

>"Well looks like you won the war, which also means that your theology is the correct one"

>keeping Europe white
Stop pretending christcucks ever cared about keeping Europe white. You'll gladly mix with niggers if that means additional worshipers of your kike god.

Its because they were protestant. Protestantism is proto liberalism, proto globalism

What? Those are family lines... The Vikings actually brought home Persian/Arabic women and married them and had kids. Yes, their society was heavily tribal, but it was not an ethnic religion in the sense that race and ethnicity mattered to the religion itself. Nothing in the remaining pre-Christian religious texts (the two Eddas) suggests that their religion was racial or ethnic per sé.

I'm not aware of any pre-Christian European religion that practiced racial or ethnic awareness. It simply did not exist, and no surviving religious texts from those eras suggests that.

The Bible is more nationalistic, because God commands all peoples to live in their own nations and speak their own tongues. In the end times, the Bible prophesizes a one-world government.

Can you repeat what he said after the "if", user?

>because God commands all peoples to live in their own nations
If that's the case we should disregard Christianity because Saul clearly broke that commandment for not staying in Sandniggerstan.

They both lived normally and both were perscutes.

Without that 'universalist' religion, pagans would've done just as ISIS have done at Palmyra, & destroyed the knowledge & discoveries of Rome. The constant wars between tribes would've also left Europe prey to any exterior united force.

Also, things that happened under that religion:
European countries discovered & conquered vast, vast majority of the known world

That's not what his post says after "if", user.

>Europe died the moment it switched from ethnic religion to an universalist one
...after a mere 1500-year delay which is explainable by, uhm, well, uhh...

The existence of Races is a blessing and it's the Will of the Lord. Christianity encourages the purity of body and spirit.

You can now worship a rock or the forest spirits. Did you knew about the intermarriage between the Ases and the Vanes? Where is your purity?

>they allowed you to follow your religion if you also worshiped the emperor
And this is still the de facto policy in the West. Take Macron's latest stunt at Versailles. Blame Rome, not Christianity.

Fuck religion. Just have the government/media heavily promote Marriage/family/children (like in nazi germany) and certain values and we don't need it. We need a unifying ideology but it doesn't have to be religious or delusional in any way.

Actually I shouldn't have said "stay in their own nations", but that the different nations exist as dividing entities that speak their own languages. It's true that the Bible doesn't condemn race mixing, but at least God commands that no nations should be destroyed or undermined, and that the existence of the different countries and their languages is God's will.

>which is explainable by
The bible getting translated and Rabbi Jeshua's teachings actually seeping into the collective mindset.

>It's true that the Bible doesn't condemn race mixing
>ut at least God commands that no nations should be destroyed or undermined
That's contradictory.

Orthodox Christianity is still pretty close to that. Every cucked thing you associate with Christianity is really just nordcucks being norcucks.

A nation and language isn't destroyed by someone moving to another country. Mass immigration does. The point is that God commanded the different countries to exist and they should continue to do so until the end times, when we're under a one-world government and Jesus appears.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodosius_I#Proscription_of_Hellenistic_religion
banned paganism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diocletian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galerius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximinus_II#Persecution_of_Christians
persecuted christians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(emperor)#Restoration_of_Paganism_as_state_religion
proto neo-pagan-larper

lmaoing at your life

>The Vikings actually brought home Persian/Arabic women and married them and had kids

No, Swedes did not mix with Arabic women Ahmed Muhammedsson.

>A nation and language isn't destroyed by someone moving to another country.
>Mass immigration does.
Mass immigration is just a lot of "someones moving to another country" and you've already established that your god doesn't condemn that.

That's not what his post said after "if". Copypasting really isn't such a hard task, user, I really don't get what you're struggling with.

Fuck off Pedro
Pic very much related.

These people all lived normal lives but were persecuted for no reason by both sides.
I'm simply arguing that the Roman Empire did not just allow you to follow your own religion even if you lived a normal life with no action against him. Stop saying "if" as if its some sort of argument.

user, are you mentally impaired or what's the reason that you can't complete the simple task of copying the contents of this post after the word "if" up until the next period?

Wrong, the different countries should not be destroyed. The Bible is nationalist.

Jo, svenska vikingar tog med sig persiska slavar hem och det finns dokumenterat både litterärt via namn samt genetiskt från begravda kvinnor från vikingatiden. Det var säkert extremt ovanligt, men poängen är att de förkristna religionerna inte var rasliga eller etniska religioner.

Of course it's not an argument, it's a question.

You really seem retarded, so apologies for bothering you with something that's clearly over your head.

That was what they had been doing long before the appearance of Christianity. kek look at the last 3000 years and check a pattern.

>Wrong, the different countries should not be destroyed. The Bible is nationalist.
Then why doesn't it condemn nation destroying activities?

>I got BTFO but i'm too proud to admit it, the post
Being proud is a sin user

Preaching the gospel is not a nation destroying activity my friend.

Test

How did I get BTFO by you being incapable of the simple task of coyping some words, user?

You're right, inviting in masses of shitskins however is.

Rather than refuting my points you just act smug, proving you have no argument.

When Christianity first spread to Europe it mixed with the pre-existing religious convictions and myths, creating a European Christianity through the early Catholic and Orthodox orders. Throughout European history since then Christianity has been essentially unified paganism. Similar morality warrior culture, fables, traditional authority. If you are more partial to European paganism you should acknowledge that past Christianity was heavily pagan and Euro-centric. It isn't one or the other here, there is heavy similarities between the two. Christianity was a positive fro quite a long time, but today it's being de-paganized, reverting back into weak universalism and pacifism. A time goes on our Christianity becomes more a foreign religion and loses all of it's uniquely European features.

Further reading;
>christianityandrace.org/2016/11/germanization-of-medieval-christianity-review.html
>counter-currents.com/2012/04/the-de-germanization-of-late-american-christianity/

>You're right, inviting in masses of shitskins however is.

That is correct.

Oh look, another marxist shill trying to subvert right-wing keyboard warriors with the paganism meme.

Your points are irrelevant because they ignore the part after the "if", user. That's why I wanted you to copy it, because your whole non-argument hinges on you ignoring that part of his sentence.

Then why doesn't the bible condemn this behavior?

WHITE PRIDE IS BAD GOYIM

>Then why doesn't the bible condemn this behavior?

It condemns any nation destroying activity, like a white government accepting millions of browns for no good reason. This destroys the country, destroys the language, which is against God's will.

Can kikes fuck off for any point in time or history? Always twisting lying and whining

>It condemns any nation destroying activity, like a white government accepting millions of browns for no good reason.
Here's the issue though: "helping the poor" is not only a good reason according to the bible, it's mandatory if you don't want to get roasted eternally. So what you're saying isn't true, considering how shitskins tend to be poor.

Parsi's are pretty much the Jews of India. They migrated from Iran, after the fall of the sassanids. Freddy Mercury was a Parsi.

Right....So Europe's most rampant growth of advancement in almost every major artistic, intellectual, scientific, and pragmatic endeavor all took place under those barbaric pagan religions right?

Fuck off with your historically ignorant bullshit.

>So Europe's most rampant growth of advancement in almost every major artistic, intellectual, scientific, and pragmatic endeavor all took place under those barbaric pagan religions right?
it did so after the renaissance which was basically ancient greek LARPing, so kinda

But the christian years were the most gloryous period in European history. Before christianity most of Europe was made up of forest niggers. And th things you quoted are either true in christianity as well or not true at all for paganism.

it goes even further
the sun worship is actuallt story worship
the sun was foretelling jesus this whole yime
it tells the story every year

Absolutely not. Alms helps to free the spirit of worldly concerns. Money will always be the source of evil. That does not mean you have to turn off your brain.