Now that it's becoming hip and easy to be openly "alt right," to be a conservative...

Now that it's becoming hip and easy to be openly "alt right," to be a conservative, will it ultimately be turned into just another stagnant, mainstream, normie status quo?

I wouldn't have minded libs and progressives and even those faggots on Tumblr so much, if they hadn't tried to achieve all their goals by beating down anybody who doesn't agree with them. That's not something to do with their views, necessarily. It's just what normies do: They pick up whatever is mainstream, and then use it as a social club for virtue signalling. Will the same thing happen to conservatism? I could see those fucking Kekistan retards on Reddit turning it into the new Tumblr within a year.

The Youtube personalities and reddit garbage like Richard Spencer are already cringe enough. How much farther will the cringe go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJxdIXgMGAI?t=1544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no limit to cringe in this world.

I highly doubt that, because it's the sense of moral superiority of being a liberal that feeds the normie complex. besides, even that is usually little more than a phase, as they lose whatever small interest/'involvement' in politics they had when young/at college...

In short, I don't think people would care enough for it to happen and wouldn't risk people's judgements just to try and cool or whatever. If you have real affiliations, you keep them to yourself and they dont jump around at every turn

on another note, people should be leaning left at the end of the day, just not ignoring problems which blatantly exist and also realising when spoilt ugly adult children are taking lefty shit way too far

Yeah just look at your country Gerganistan.

Laci and Chris are a cute couple and I'm happy for them.

The maliable nature of human culture - the very unfortunate weakness that led to moral corosion - is now fostering a course correction. The real Russian conspiracy is not the bullshit red herring of influencing the last election, it is the fact that Russia defly and smartly infiltrated school systems back in the '50's, thus leading to the cultural Marxism that cured over three generations.

It was a boiling frog. However, the pepe is now woke.

The wave of patriotism is much needed. The degenerate liberal frenzy was counter to humanaties' natural state. It was only a matter of time before the force feeding of agendas and ludicrous ideals would be coughed back up.

The liberal defence mechanisms of identity politics and conflating patritism, populism and nationalism with Hitler are good signs. This unhinged behavior is direct affirmation that the pendulum is swinging back, AND HARD! They are on their heels. These are death knells.

Will it become hackneyed? Perhaps. That said, it will be more meaningful to be concerned with re-estlishing a culture with better morals, improving the economy and polishing the tarnished image of America instead of petty concerns about being edgy or normie. Fag.

Who is that?

IF I WANTED TO SEE YOUR STUPID FUCKING JEW FACE I WOULD GO TO YOUR GARBAGE JEWTUBE CHANNEL YOU FUCKING WHORE

this.
the "normies" joining the cause are the useful idiots, but they are still useful. The important part is to not let up, but not go too fast. The left had 3 generations for it to get where it is now.

Considering they're leftists, we can do it in 1 generation.
But that's no small length of time.

We must be patient.
For our cause is the survival of our people, not the profits of globalist kikes hellbent on world domination.

>something good becomes mainstream
>Sup Forums starts hating it

This board is the epitome of the edgy contrarian kid.

Why are you turning down well needed support?

I'd rather bang Laci myself to be quite desu.

Laci Green
Biggest feminist in Youtube after Anita, currently getting redpilled one dicking at a time.

>Now that it's becoming hip and easy to be openly "alt right," to be a conservative, will it ultimately be turned into just another stagnant, mainstream, normie status quo?
it already has been, sorry bro. time to take the kebab pill.

>I... I'm a bit speechless.

pol's become so infiltrated lately that I haven't had a meaningful exchange for months. Just brain-dead liberal responses or ignorant teens getting a feel for their space.

"1 generation"
HAHAHAHA! My sides! Good one, brotha!

Stop fucking implying Laci Green is even close to redpilled. She's not even conservative, all she has done is distance herself from the more radical feminists.

And being alt-right is still not mainstream "cool". When RageAfterStorm made a video on race realism pretty much all the Youtube "skeptic" personalities who had been her friends attacked her. Pic related

Yes, and all the way so get your butt ready faggot

Now that Laci is redpilled she will never kidnap and torture you into accepted her agenda

Why even live?

>not challenging yourself to a higher standard than your enemy
fuck off namefag.

It will never be mainstream to talk about race realism and name the jew. Alt lite is not alt right.

Yeah, now she would even give you a hug, and cuddle you at night.
Just awful.

>on another note, people should be leaning left at the end of the day

The fuck is wrong with you?

i guess the mainstream reached the point of no return they are getting redpilled. now its time to change again. lets defend north korea now.

i would fuck her anytime.

>pol's become so infiltrated lately that I haven't had a meaningful exchange for months
Sup Forums has always been infiltrated newfag

>hrt for minors because "gender is a spectrum"
fuck-the-fuck off child abuser

>laci will never spank your ass while calling you a bad goy
why live

She's not even jewish, she just used to be mormon.

once a popular group latches on to a culture the drive away all the original people who started that culture and replace it with theirs as it becomes hip and trendy it stops becoming about the goals of that group and becomes all about verteu signaling for example the alt right how many e celebreties now only go for the low hanging fruit and stay away from contrevecial topics like race and iq? normies dont like it and the celebreties mouthpieces have to make that kiketube cash.

normalfags ruin everything the touch.

If you want to limit the alt-right to people who can't be described as cringe on camera by internet autists, you'd be left with about 10 people.
Most of the people in this thread would be cringe on camera, by Sup Forumss standards. Yes, I'm talking about you.

this kind of trolling just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Is Laci actually alt-right or is she just more centrist?
I could only put up with one of her videos but it seemed more of a "I think SJWs are BS" than "oh I'm alt-right". She's still pretty far left afaik

She's still left.
What happened is that she spent a couple of months listening to people from the right to see why they think like that, and made a video explaining what she learned.
Even though she still considers herself a feminist, that alone was enough for SJWs to reject her, and she's now getting pissed because feminists are making up stories and acting as if she's literally femHitler.

She's still leftwing she just likes rubbing her clit to the thought of getting shagged by rightwing men.

>Is Laci actually alt-right or is she just more centrist?
She is attention-whore after the neetbux of even more pathetic sad fucks.

Also:
>Women with authentic political views
Jesus Christ, am I at Reddit?

Who cares?

Get a job you fucking losers. All you guys do is sit around bitching. Sup Forums is the new tumblr. You retards aren't in control, almost everyone on the right thinks you're a bunch of neet losers and they stole your gay ass memes. You've outlived your usefulness at this point, get over it betas.

>Laci starts changing her opinions
>all the desperados on Sup Forums suddenly love her

Jesus. Get some standards.

I've thought she's cute ever since she stopped being a landwhale.
She was pretty fat up until a few years ago.

is she pansexual?

there, there. just nestle your face into my broad shoulder and let it out. it's not... your... fault.

I'd blast a nutarooni deep inside her pussy. Wouldn't have to worry about getting her pregnant because we all know she'd just murder the unborn child anyway.

what the fuck are you talking about most skeptic youtubers are left wing, kekistan is just a meme made up by left wing youtuber sargon of akkad. The right has done alot to convert alot of youth to the right but theres not alot of voices out there on the right

That explains it. People brought up in bible thumbing or in this case book of mormon thumbing religious surrounding are usually nuts. They then sometimes rebel against their upbringing a become the most insufferable fedora tipping SJW "skeptic" atheist faggots around.

I am an atheist brought up in a secular family but every time I see these kind of people I seriously consider converting into some religion just to piss them off.

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging this....

It's the same as any popular fan base.
I've already seen so many stupid sluts on my campus trying to be alt right and edgy. Nobody cares that you have a gun in your car and you don't agree with mainstream feminism you stupid fucking whore.

>They then sometimes rebel against their upbringing a become the most insufferable fedora tipping SJW "skeptic" atheist faggots around.
Pretty much every anti-SJW e-celeb is a former feminist, and every atheist e-celeb is from a heavily religious family.

Heh.

can confirm

Im not conservative fuck paul joseph watson and the alt right brigade.

Now that she's on her way to becoming /ourgirl/, and is in a monogamous and loving relationship, how long until we get to see her with a perfect belly full of the seed of pure, white, American life?

>1 post by this id
>alt right
look man, its just the right wing ok? the alt right was a thing by richard spencer right up until the hillary speech
after the hillary speech it became a psyop to get cuckservatism back into the right wing. the right wing is pushing cuckservatives out. where is jeb right now.....wasnt the guy a governor?

I think Chris is half puertorican or something like that.

alt right is the conservative version of sjws. Stay far away from them as not to be associated with these fuckwits.

kys

I want to fuck Laci Green

so hard

Are these kind of sexual comments allowed in here?

This your first fucking day here?

>Will the same thing happen to conservatism?
It is exactly what is happening. Just go into one of those dumb as fuck /ptg or one of the CNN raid thread.
It reek normie a mille away. They just sound exactly like the feminist and SJW go figure.

come on, these kind of lewd comments have no place on an internet balcony gardening forum, esp when aimed at someone who isnt here to defend themselves. its just common decency really.

>Now that it's becoming hip and easy to be openly "alt right," to be a conservative, will it ultimately be turned into just another stagnant, mainstream, normie status quo?
t. Idiot who just wants to be edgy that doesn't believe in what he says

Hard to take anyone who disarmed unilaterally and was subsequently BTFO seriously.

Yes probably.

People will bandwagon it to the point of being a joke.

She kinda looks like a curvy/chubby version of Riley Reid.

Dude, you have no idea how far up your ass you are(look at chart). Once you start going to the right, you may take an entire life to get all the way there, and you think to yourself "well maybe going more to the right will be absurd", but so far you dont arrive at such things. Nearly everything makes sense. Hard work ethic, good physical condition. Clean food, sports, avoidance of bad people (mudslimes, niggers and jews but also lower genetic quality things). Honesty, some sort of honor. It seems there is a reason why these things have worked for such a long time before, and why fascism more or less is the default state of mind of a human. Because its just so fucking great.

He larps as a "Hispanic" but he's basically a Spaniard on the genetic level. He's probably less than 10% non white.

Her round face reminds me of AJ.

Everything is a cycle. It was cool to be liberal in the early to mid 2000s and now it's cool to be conservative. The only motivator is money most YouTube celebs don't care about politics.

Is that from a joi vid

This. "Alt-lite" is socially acceptable by definition, but alt-right is still a hate movement to normies.

*tips tinfoil*

>wants the world to be redpilled
>doesn't want anyone to have exposure to his ideology
that's not how redpilling works, user.

I know, right?

While we're at it, let's take a page out of the liberal playbook and double-down!

The last time America tempered a possible outsider that would make an end-run at the "deep state" was Ross Perot in his '96 presidential bid.

It is important to understand that there has been no distinction - other than overt branding - between Democrat and Republican political platforms since the Reagan era. The trifecta of corporatism, currency control and citizen oppression has been the order for over three decades.

Trump and his current administration know this. They are a threat to the old "new world order." The biggest threat to the powers that be are the notions of term limitations to slice the Achilles heals of would-be career politicians.

Just practice lowering the pelvic floor so I can go deeper, bitch.

No shit it will. All politics are one side trying to prove they are just as bad as the other. This applies to race, sex, party affiliation, whatever.

That will change.

>The biggest threat to the powers that be are the notions of term limitations to slice the Achilles heals of would-be career politicians.

Do you honestly think that they'll amend the Constitution in order to cut their throats?

exactly! this is the challenge. good to point this out.

the original language reads, "The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote."

but there was nothing explicit about preventing re-election for the house persons after six years, which is why we have our quagmire (giggiddy).

so it would seemingly require an amendment to enforce term limitations at the Federal and Constitutional level. But the game changes at the state level. Referendums on term limitations at the state level have a tumultuous history. We are in different times now.

not being optimistic or anything, just noting that this is the climate and is fueling the rhetoric of batshit fucktards like Pelosi, Waters, Ryan and McCain.

if laci is right wing now, she can dom me. baby needs spanksies.

She will force feed you.

>Redpilled kinky cutie

Wtf I love her

She's chunky tho.

I want to fug Laci.

I knew I wasn't the only one with that kind of fantasy.

>it is the fact that Russia deftly and smartly infiltrated school systems

The Soviet Union was not a Russian invention.
youtu.be/IJxdIXgMGAI?t=1544

She has a qt tummy.

>1 post by this ID
lets all give the shill 200 replyies

>How much farther will the cringe go?
All the way

chubby/pudgy babby buckets are my fetish

UGH

FUCKING LE CRINGE

UGH

ALT RIGHT

UGH

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE

UGH

I CAME FROM THE DONALD AND THE ALT RIGHT IS SUCH FUCKING LE CRINGE

Reminder. She has AIDS

She's getting thinner tho.

Source?

You should act on that. This will never get better for them anyway. If they hop from one trendy thing to the next at least keep them there

>tfw laci will never get pregnant
>tfw laci will never gain that weight back and do videos "science" videos on her growing pregnancy
a man can dream though

>videos "science" videos
goddamnit

I believe in Chris.

E-celeb relationships always breakdown eventually.

This

We can only hope it becomes normal. You care about the world only if it seems hip? Are you a 12 year old faggot?