Libtards triggered by declaration of independence try to defund NPR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What? Explain your post more.

This. OP Is a retard. Post what was posted that triggered the left faggot

Just kidding, they're all milo worshipping cucks

NPR tweeted the declaration of independence. "True patriots" started shitting their pants because they thought it was describing Trump

the Declaration of Independence was posted.
Not sure who or which side was the most retarded just yet.

So you're telling me the liberals hate the documents written by our founding fathers and want to disregard them? Yeah no shit buddy, they've been destroying the Constitution for years, doesn't surprise me they're going to destroy the declaration of Independence and the others now

The irony here is amazing. No, everyone who got triggered and called the Declaration of Independence "unamerican" was a Trump supporter. They also did not recognize it at all

This is what all the fuss is about? Fucking retarded

I feel like trying to overthrow the government because a commie wasn't elected isn't very American senpai

I can't help that some people are morons or who they voted for. I won't defend those idiots either but on the whole I'd say America's lack of knowledge on our own founding documents is a result of them not being throughly covered in the liberal public education system.

Lol don't feel too embarrassed cuck, we all make mistakes. You can always delete your tweets

the "liberal" public education system? how so?

I'll admit that this is one of the more clever plays made by the globalist media. Trump supporters have been hearing leftists scream about revolution and overthrowing Trump every day ever since November 8, so at this point even the Declaration of Independence sounds suspect when shared by a major media outlet.

Those mental gymnastics are incredible. Posting the declaration is a "clever play" that it's totally justified to freak out about. Considering it was the 4th of July

You ever take an English class? Maybe you all have based teachers wherever you live but my experience was this:
>Holocaust or Jew themed unit, every year
>reading these trashy "young adult" novels
>no classical literature, ever
>hardly any American classics except The Great Gatsby and also some works by mark Twain
>lots of lessons about acceptable group behaviors, fitting in, how to properly express oneself
>When there was a discussion, there were no wrong answers
>Discussion on how animal farm is "a fairy tale"
>School library is stocked with newest romance novels and sports books, to make room other books are stuffed away or gotten rid of
And my brother visits me and tells me of his teachers making comparisons between Hitler and Trump as "modern tie in" to the day's lesson.
Yeah there's no bias at all in the education system at all

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

>paid shills aren't rea-

Your thread is a failure

Daily Leftist ouroboros thread?

>Liberals triggered by declaration of independence
>alt-right triggered by declaration of independence

Which one is it?

You are a faggot

The alt-right was triggered.

oy vey. our education model changed drastically when the jews fled here from nazi germany and set up base in chicago. schools were modeled after what they did there.

>hasnt read the preamble of the declaration

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

>dont fuck shit up just because you didnt get your way once

Wow, so the thread that was titled correctly got more replies?

CONSPIRACY FOUND