Do we have any concrete proof that the CNN blackmail guy is 15 y/o?

Do we have any concrete proof that the CNN blackmail guy is 15 y/o?

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/memes/cnn/
riggedit.com/memes/media-collusion/
riggedit.com/memes/responsibility/
riggedit.com/memes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CNN has this coming either way.

I'm still waiting for proof that he made the gif.

I just need to know for the current argument with lib cousin

why don't you dox him, kek

@CNN deleted my tweets about their blackmail

Am I on a list now?

Same source as the Russia stuff,
anonymous sources.

Nah, but either they confirm it by releasing his details, damaging them further, or they don't and it continues to circulate that it could be a minor and damages them.

Win win.

we have no evidence it wasn't CNN the whole time

you were born on the list

>needing proof to attack an opening in the enemy's defense

CNN fucked up, it doesn't matter what's true, it matters how much we can damage their reputation and credibility

T H I S
H
I
S

Why is nobody talking about this? This is so deliberately a false flag it blows my fucking mind.

why would CNN deliberately discredit themselves?

elaborate

He's not, don't use it. Blackmail is still possible, and that's illegal. In twitter arguments all I got were 'hurr durr not hard proof of blackmail' and 'ur a troll'. Fight bravely brother.

because nobody is going to know that it was CNN in the first place you retard.

its a false flag to make them look like victims and eventually make them look good.

Fuck you guys saying it doesn't matter what is true or not. If our goal is to take down CNN sure, I guess that works fine. But don't you all have bigger goals than that? I sure do.

I want to END fake news. I want the TRUTH to be of the utmost importance in any facet of my life. If we all start lying now to get our way, how are we any better?

I don't want to become CNN. I don't want to become fake news. I don't want to lie.

Overton Window. Classic Jewish tricks.
Whether or not the gif itself was actually created by a redditor or someone at CNN makes no difference whatsoever.
I think we can all agree they want to be able to publish the identities of people critical of their news agency with total impunity.
They wouldn't have dedicated the intelligence resources to finding this kid without some kind of guarantee that they could oust him and get away with it.
It's a psyop; they want you to think there's a person they found with whom they're coordinating as a means of overstating the breadth of their resources and demonstrating what they're capable of. They want you to feel afraid while at the same time as pointed out, appear as the victim.

I am HanAssholeSolo.

For the purposes of this board, I am 18. Fuck CNN, Jews, Muslims and other stuff.

plausible, thanks for the input

prove it

I have, you can list me as a source if you want

Posobiec said that and he's divorced from proofs.

But it's a good line still. They can't discredit it without posting the dox itself. So for all intents and purposes, he's 15.

does cnn have any proof of anything?

we'll only know if the guy's personal information is made publicly available. get on it, fellow pedes. for kekistan!

I said this in the morning.
This is clearly 3D slide thread irl.
(((They))) do not want the autism focusing on something big in this week.
A 3D Bait.
Ofc pol would fall for it. come on.
The Cnn on a silver plate.
Cnn fall then what? rebel media, isarelfowars,is basically so fking easy for them to shit an outlet out of nowhere.
And cnn is basically dead already.
What could be happening this week so important to have the need to shift the autism elsewhere?
Nk vs Usa? mm don't know
as someone posted 2 days ago
G20 , or better G19 (thanks saudi for the hint)
taking place 7/7/17 , 5777 days after 9/11
in the hebrew year 5777.

nothing to see here.

Reminder, they're working double time. Not only to function as a means of arbitrary distraction but also to make you afraid and / or angry.

I doesn't mind. You should knew...

Run user, dont answer your door, dont look out the window, dont do anything to denote your presence, the CNN Secret Police are coming

its starting to look like that

There's way too many fucking threads on this for it to just be organic anons, then it'd be limited to a general that was focused on the topic with the surgical autistic precision

theyre drowning something out, maybe a future move against trump?

and you're right about CNN on a silver plate, its almost too fucking obvious

But how could they have ensured that the President would have seen it and reblogged it? Surely they haven't flooded the market with a bunch of anti-CNN propaganda, only to have nothing noteworthy come out of it?

sources familiar with his style of thinking affirm that he is 15.

Would CNN really have the hindsight to set up a sockpuppet account to post shit like an average redditor and wait for Trump to retweet this shit? Have this bombshell for months waiting for the right moment?

update it may not have been made by that guy, starting to look like CNN faked this shit and stole a meme from somewhere not thinking it would be found

Here is your proof. His post history on Reddit.

how old was the reddit account again?

That asshole CNN reporter Andrew whattever's phone number is (216) 299-8432.

At least it was 2 years ago.

You're welcome.

>meme gets tweeted
>cnn staffer goes on reddit
>ZOMG GUIZ TRUMP RETWEETED MY MEME
>tons of upvotes
>people believe anything on that fucking website
>fake doxxing
>no risk of being sued for blatant crime since the man is nonexistant
>flood Sup Forums and reddit with the shit for days to slide both sites
>do something sneaky to trump

Here free Ammo for your meme war: