Give me one good reason as to why you shouldn't homeschool your kids?

Give me one good reason as to why you shouldn't homeschool your kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=l8JbBSh-eS0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eP98ZKt709A
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't want my fucking kids in the house 24/7.

>American """"""""education""""""""

Why are you posting the exact same thread you posted yesterday, what are you sliding?

3rdpbp

Because I pay for my kid to go to private school by people who are actually qualified teachers, and experts in their field

thanks to the free market, my kid can be educated in many different things that I'm not qualified to teach him myself

Because your wife will tell all of her friends and suddenly you're responsible for teaching a dozen additional children, only a third of whom are on the same intellectual level as your own.

Because it's illegal thanks god

homeschooling only works better than public when your parents are very intelligent and care enough to devote time to you. when that happens, it's far superior to public school, but it's not very common at all for people to not be retarded in the first place.

>many different things that I'm not qualified to teach him myself
If you don't know them then how are they important?

>Go to public school; have 34 kids/class, half non-English speakers, perform in the 60th percentile nationwide, have kids get beat up, sexually harassed, exposed to sex and drugs from 5th grade on
>Private school, pay $5-$9k/year, 25 seats per class, perform in the 20th percentile nationwide , but lose out on extras like Football, Music, Arts.
>Home School, better performance overall than public school, requires a parent at home, may cause or create social issues in student.

We chose private school, it's working well but I resent the fact that I am paying taxes so minorities can shit on the rug in teenage day care. We are not rich and paying $15k a year for private school (3 kids) is a real pain in the ass.

>Marty
>Luis
so what's the answer?

Are you baiting or retarded. Not even answering faggot

Marty has a large pizza, Luis has a medium or small pizza
By square inches, Marty ate more pizza.

I went to public school and private high school and I'm fine. You don't have to be as retarded as the rest of the plebs.
Also I'm not an Amerifat, that might help

If something is important then why wouldn't you know it?

>ate more square inches

the motherfucker ate a 2-d pizza?

No but Luis ate 5/6 of his pizza.

The only reason I might be hesitant about homeschooling is the social aspect of it. Home-school kids are generally fucking weird because they spend all their time either alone or with their parents. If I were going to do it, I'd make sure that the children went to a group PE class and were extremely socialized. Clubs, church, sports, etc...

>Mexican intellectuals

not an argument

for all intents, a pizza is a 2D dish

The question is, how is that possible? It's only possible if we go by total amount of pizza consumed thus necessitating a size differential to account for a lesser fraction amounting to more pizza in total.

Absolutely agreed. If it's something vital in shaping a well-rounded person, you should remember it from school. If you chose to forget it then clearly it wasn't important in your adult life and so it was a complete waste of your time. If you remember it, what's stopping you from passing on that knowledge? Clearly we're talking about elementary education and not PhD level university courses. If you think you don't posess the knowledge every elementary sc hool kid should know, how can you consider yourself qualified for any job that isn't flipping burgers? Why pass on your genes if you're a degenerate brainlet?

>for all intents, a pizza is a 2D dish
No its not
A 10 inch deep dish pizza can have more volume than a 12 inch thin crust

cnn doxxing threads

I don't remember most of the grammar stuff from elementary school. Pronouns and adjectives and all that shit? All a blur.

Marty had a bigger pizza, you faggot moron.

Ok then it is obviously not that important.

I don't see a problem with home-schooling for elementary education, as long as you're not a braindead retarded (although, you should probably still make sure your kid is socialized, somehow). From high school on, though, you shouldn't be home schooling anymore.

>cnn doxxing threads

Dont worry I am sure they are still half of the catalog

In that case, lasagna is just a pasta pizza. When you have to add some qualifier like "deep dish" to distinguish it, it's not just a "pizza"

But you are looking for ways that it is not possible. That's not the question

By highschool your kid should be able to learn on his own.

Just in case anyone in the thread doesn't get why Marty could have theoretically eaten more.

>When you have to add some qualifier like "deep dish" to distinguish it, it's not just a "pizza"
It doesn't matter
There is no standard pizza height

And having socially retarded kids? No thanks

If anything send your kid to a private school

No, but Luis ate 5/6 of his pizza, you don't understand.

You guys are focusing on the real issues here
Definitely went to those elite private schools

Marty's pizza was imperial.
Luis' pizza was metric.

And this is the heart of why we won't universally adopt the metric system. Smaller portions.

WHAT IS THE ANSWER!!!!???
WHOOOOO ATEE MORE PIZZAAAA?!

Marty took 2/3(who the fuck uses 4/6?) of a 12", BBC in his ass
Luis took 5/6 of a small 6" white cock in his ass
Marty took more cock. How is that possible?

Why don't you slide these nuts in your mouth, fag.

Again depends on the thickness of the cock
6 inch cock might have a bigger diameter

You fucking moron, your logic is about as thought-out as the thought process for sitting down. Importance is subjective, and education is a jack of all trades to provide every possible opportunity and path for you. With your logic, you're just shaping your kid to become a carbon copy of you because you'll be teaching it what YOU think is important, which is clearly worthless if you think spending your time on here is important.

God I hope you don't have fucking kids. This is seriously retarded, and the worst part is that you're so god damn sure of yourself

>your kid to become a carbon copy of you because you'll be teaching it what YOU think is important
Why is this a bad thing?

Because you're probably an autistic, retarded, pretend nazi/revolutionary if you're posting on Sup Forums.

Ok then what are you?

An autistic retard who at least has some measure of self-awareness.

>arguin about who is more retarded

Well not all of us are.

You're a funny guy.

dude I'm really struggling to figure if you're ACTUALY this retarded or trolling. You're focusing on all the wrong things, I bet reading comprehension held you back a ways didn't it?

OK then what is the standard height of a pizza?

enroll your kids in programs where they'll be able to socialize with other children, and set up days with other homeschool parents for your kids to play and socialize in a recess like setting. Perhaps have different homeschool parents cover certain subjects and have small "classrooms" at different houses to allow kids to socialize in a class environment.

Well not sure which subject that is. But assuming the pizzas are the same size then 4/6 are smaller than 5/6.

If this is thaught in second grade izs appropriate.

Because I don't want my kids to grow up to be social retards like me.

>But assuming the pizzas are the same size then 4/6 are smaller than 5/6
Why would you assume that?
Were you homeschooled?

I homeschool my kids. But I send them to public school for baby sitting purposes so I can run my business. I'm paying those taxes anyway so why not use the service. I deprogram that shit right out of them. Plus there is like 2 niggers out of ~500 students so risk of niggifying my children is very low.

(((marty))) and spicLuis.... so diverse

Why can't your wife watch them?

The question literally says "Reasonableness" but the teacher can't be fair to the kid's smart answer.

You guys don't understand, the American education system is infiltrated by crypto communists so obviously it goes with the assumption that pizzas are the same size, it is unfair to Luis otherwise :^)

>But assuming the pizzas are the same size

Why would you assume that? Are you a fucking communist or something?

She did for years, once they got older, she started working with me a bit and taking better care of the woman's work in the home. House is spotless, laundry is always 1 load from complete, and at least 3 cooked meals every day. And she keeps herself fit and beautiful. And I adore her for everything she does for our family.

If Marty's pizza was bigger than Luis' then he might have eaten more pizza, even if he ate a smaller proportion of it.

Marty eat both pizzas coz he's a greedy little bastard.

Common Core math literally isn't that bad.

What the fuck are they even asking

"The Six Purposes of Schooling" - John Taylor Gatto
youtu.be/eP98ZKt709A

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724

WTF even is this shit?

It's an number line you retard.

03 = 14;
05 = 16;
so 02 * 3 = 13 * 3 = 39

>03 = 14;
>05 = 16;
>so 02 * 3 = 13 * 3 = 39
Putting numbers where they don't belong on a number line is fucking retarded. They're trying to teach children algebra without teaching them algebra, which is and always will be a stupid idea. It's only going to confuse them more when 2 = 13 for no reason.

>Explanation is correct, but teknukly...
Pic on left is 7/8, pic on right is 5/8