Half of pol likes this guy

>half of pol likes this guy
>even though he is a tartar
>the offspring of muslim invaders and subhuman mongols

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Waluś
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is like nu/pol/ posting "based blacks"

He wasn't Tatar he just had Tatar origins. And it's irelevant since tatars are different muslims than arabs.

+bonus Polish commie killer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Waluś

Tartars were part of the army that broke the siege of vienna. Jan Sobieskis first command was of a tartar unit. Sobieski was probably a kebab loving cuck though I'm sure and not someone pol should admire either

Even if he is a "different muslim". He is the successor of mongols (one drop rule) and someone who raped and murdere your people.

Think of Sobieski what you want. He had his victories against these subhumans. On the other hand he gave land to these mongols which was a mistake.

it's Tatar, you dumb fuck

Only a brainless, souless shrimp to despise Tatars.

judge him based on his actions, not his blood

> He is the successor of mongols (one drop rule) and someone who raped and murdere your people.

Nope. Those who raped and murdered my people got this(pic related), and those who are left are Polish.

He resembles a better looking George Clooney. I doubt he has much roach genes

Shut the fuck up you central Asian hybrids, pure slav coming though.

ahh forgot pic...

Bin Laden also killed commies.

>tartar=mongol=shitskin
the dilemma when we are against shitskins flowing in but actually support their offsprings.

I hope none of your successors will say in 1000 years that the offsprings of todays rapfugees are "based" because they killed a commies in some irrelevant place as mercenaries

Slavs came from the far east Europe steps t b h

If that helps polish tatars are docile, don't breed like crazy and other muslims hate them

This

> inb4 Mongols are so based! They raped Slav Europe into being a perpetual third world shithole

why would I hate Bin Laden tho, he killed commies and americans

Duh, but you are most likely one of the subhuman central Asian rape babies.

kek

They ALL should have ended like pic related

They still shouldn't be in europe

Can't disagree with that. I'd gladly exchange tatars for polish expats in Kazakhstan

Genes do not matter. Polish Tatars are just Polish. They are no different from us. Their ancestors paid with blood for our respect and for the right to be called Polish.

plus that might actually be the only time muslism were actually assimilated to white country
now they bleed for us, like they did in WWII
Poland be proud

whats the point of poland then? if culture is so interchangeable why not magic up a superior one and include the whole world? would that not be objectively better if poland really is just a geographic location filled with arbitrarily programmable units?

Just like Ukrainian cattle love Bandera. The reason? It's what the media and rewritten history books tells them to like. If Lithuania is any indicator, their media is like ours - straight from 1984 with 5 minutes of [Russia/Putin] hate every day. Makes it easier to push stuff like destruction of monuments to Soviet soldiers, increasing military spending.

Tatar culture in Poland is just Polis culture. They are totally integrated. You wouldn't know a Tatar if you met one. We wouldn't even debate this silly subject if it wasn't for this recent immigrant fuzz going on.

so we should become globalist. if nations really are just "my football team is better than yours" tier its a really irresponsible way to run things

what other guys don't mention is that poland has always been historically multicultural

and the only culture within that was despised by all else was jewish

If he looks white and considers himself Polish what's the fucking problem, may I ask?

there are not many people like that, I mean, most races are not capable of actually integrating, because they are too stupid, too violent, have pic related with too may different things. But if you look at the US, there were a lot of white who somewhat made a cohesive union in the end. And if you also get new immigrants, from asia for example, they are peaceful enough not to rape, not to destroy, and clever enough to get a job. Some of them are even more timid by nature than other races. Japs for example.

Like I said, its not a thing that happens often, most of the time it just fails as it fails nearly at a 100% rate with niggers and arabs.

How culture is interchangeable when it didn't change at all? They've just assimilated to Polish culture. We didn't have all this leftist arguments that Tatars are poor and we must support them and their culture. They either got assimilated, killed or had to run away from our clay. No Tatar(even one of those

not really , even today Poland's First Lady is jewish Agata KORNHAUSER Duda. We just assimilate every other nationals that come here and we transfer our polish memes and genes so hard until they become polish themselves.

tl;dr. Key to successful multiculti is NO SPECIAL TREATING.

t. a nigger

You must remember that Europe shares a lot of cultural things, even if we don't see it at a first glance. Almost all European countries were built on some kind of Christianity, which is probably the main reason. Outside Europe there were barely any Christian societes and there aren't any, barring Americas and Australia and other post-colonial lands. European have common roots, almost everybody else - not.
2bh we just conquered lots of different peoples and just didn't burdened ourselves with trying to convert them to polish culture, some went on their own (because being polish was prestigious), most remained who they were. We didn't give about all of them equally. The one thing was Warsaw Confederation where we agreed not to be dicks towards each other on grounds of religion.
It's a shame we didn't to anything to jews though.

IQ and long history are also very similar, much more similar than with other nations, most of the best inventors, and the best industry, most of the best of everything really. That is why pan europeanism is being pushed to hard. Instead of allying with a bunch of mudslimes who only have dino juice to offer, economically speaking, for the longer term, it would be much more viable just to make a pan white union of some sort. With some honorary asians allowed inside, like japs since they are cool.

When you hate commies, you're already higher than a nigger.

He killed commies. Good enough for me.